"Don't Neglect Me"

"Eclipse"

The next day,

            Ji hyo was now on the way to the old queen place with Kwang Soo. She was leave to try her decision after Jong kook left to the conference.

"Yes...Ji Hyo yah...you can...you can try to the old queen accept you as her daughter" Ji hyo encourage herself.

"Noona...Why are you so nervous" Kwang Soo looks his noona face and said.

"Huhhh....Is that so noticeable??" Ji hyo ask her dongsang.

"Of course noona...your face is sweat in winter...Are you ok?"

"Yes...I try to ok...but kwang soo yah...Will the queen not to banish me right??" Ji hyo ask with hoping eyes.

"Aishhh...Is the old queen crazy?...Who dare to banish the king pet"...Kwang soo said his opinion but the result is not good. He gets the pinch on his waist from Ji hyo.

"Yahh...how can you crude me..."

"Wae noona??...what am I doing" Kwang soo ask painfully.

"You call me the King pet right now...don't you have any respect" Ji hyo shout and harder her pinch.

"hehe...sorry noona...we are grow together right...sometime I forget you're the queen...Miahne"...Kwang Soo plead. Ji hyo can't angry when her dongsang plead like that. So, she forgives her and leaves his waist.

"Be carefully next time"...she commands him and entered the old queen place. Kwang Soo follows her while rubbing his waist.

Ji hyo stand in front of the room and signal the old queen' follower to announce.

"MaMa...Ji hyo MaMa arrive"...the follower announce to the old queen.

"Tell her go back...now I met with the guest" the old queen' voice appear from the room. The follower looks her apologetic eyes and bows her head.

"Miahne MaMa...Jin young gong ju arrive before"...the follower explain her. But Ji hyo know, the old queen don't wanna meet her. She slowly sigh and

"It’s ok...giving this to MaMa when Jin Young gong ju back" ...Ji hyo give perfume bag which she get as a present from the King. She got that idea when the King gave her that china diplomat's gift.

"Neh....MaMa"....Ji hyo come back to her place with heavy steps. Kwang Soo also feel sad when his noona sad and her head down while walking.

"Noona..." Kwang soo called but the queen reply only sigh.

"Aisshh...Don't sigh noona...When you sigh one time, the one day early to death"

"But...MaMa doesn’t love me...right??" Ji hyo said her feeling to her dongsang. Kwang Soo look his noona with guilty mind and now he also sigh like his noona.

"Yahh...you tell me don't sigh...now you do" Ji hyo says with giggling.

"It's ok...noona...at least that make you laugh" Kwang soo said with satisfied.

"But...You’re so ugly when you sigh" Ji hyo scoff to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo' satisfying face is immediately change hard.

"Noona...I also warned to don't scoff my face...you know my face is my destiny"...Kwang Soo complain. But Ji hyo don't stop her giggle and

"Now...you’re more ugly when you angry"

"NOONAAAA" kwang soo shout and prepare to pull her hair.

"Yahh...how dare you...don't touch my hair...don't you afraid your king...I swear he will destroy your destiny" Ji hyo threaten him. So, kwang soo stop his hand in the air.

But he Jump like crazy as the way burst out his anger. Ji hyo laughs hardily while looking kwang soo acts.

"Why are you so laughing my dear"....Both Ji hyo and kwang soo look the front which the voice appears.

"Oppa"..............."Hyung"

Jong kook approach near them and hold his lady hand.

"Why are you jumping kwang soo??I think do you have something to happy" Jong kook said to his brother when he saw him jumping like a crazy.

"Anni hyung....I'm jump because that only way to burst out my anger"...Kwang Soo said by glaring to his noona.

"Ohh..That is so...but don't burst your anger with this way kwang soo yah"

"Wae????"

"You’re so ugly"...Jong kook comment made Ji hyo burst out her laugh and Kwang Soo face dark again.

"Woahhhh....Jinja....no need to doubt you're husband and wife...woahhh"...Kwang Soo growl while he can only glare his hyung and noona.

"Aishhhhh" Kwang soo kick the ground and run away.

"Don't run to another...go to my building and wait we arrive...I've something to discuss with you" Jong kook shout to kwang soo who ran away like fool.

"Pabo..." Ji hyo said while chuckling.

"Are you forearming still pain??" Jong kook asks worriedly to his lady.

"Anni...Kwechana..." Ji hyo said as control her chuckle.

"You look so happy with your dongsang more than with me"...Jong kook show his jealous.

"Aishh...don't be jealous with him Oppa...I got the goose bumps only thinking"

"So...why are you so laughing with him"...Jong kook said with his pouting.

"Because he is jumping like a crazy when I said him ugly"

"So...If I jump like him, will you be laugh like that"

"Anni...." Ji hyo said cutely.

"Ahh...Waeee" Jong kook ask with pouting.

"Because you're handsome Oppa...don't ugly like him"...When Jong kook heard ji hyo words, his pouting face is change to delighted face.

"Immm...you right...I don't need to jealous you with that pabo" Jong kook said with wide smile. And he hugs his lady shoulder and slowly walks to their place.

 

///////////////////////

 

Jong kook, Ji hyo, Jae Suk, Minister Ji, Dong Hoon and Kwang Soo are sitting at the marble table in the garden. Jong kook take a sip of tea and

"General Yoo and Minister Ji already know about that...We have to visit to Bu-Yaw country" ...Dong Hoon and Kwang Soo eyes are shine when they heard to visit. Only Ji hyo look blank face.

"I want to take Ji hyo together with me..."...Now Ji hyo also bright when the King will take her together.

"That visit is for goodwill between two countries...therefore, I manage to take all of you and only 100 soldiers...how your opinion..."

"We have well diplomatic with Bu-Yaw country...so, It's ok Your Majesty"...Jae Suk supports Jong kook decision.

"Me too...but our country is pretty far with Bu-Yaw country...I'm worry Ji hyo MaMa will be tired" ...Minister Ji advice the King.

"It's Ok...Minister Ji...I enjoy travelling"...Ji hyo immediately reject Minister Ji advice by shaking with both hands and that make the King giggle.

"Don't worry Ji hyo yah...I'm not even left only you if you want" Jong kook promise her while rubbing her hair softly.

"Ok...we will depart tomorrow noon...therefore, all of you aslo Dong Hoon and Kwang Soo cam go back to your home to prepare your requirements”

All are going back their home when the King let them.

 

At night, Jong kook and Ji hyo peacefully rest in their bed room.

"Hmmmm...Now we can freely rest when sabotages are away"...Jong kook said while embracing his lady.

"Oppa...don't call them sabotages...you also know that how much they are love you"...Ji hyo scold him to prevent from Dong Hoon and Kwang Soo' side.

"Wae????Shiro???Are you scolding me??"

"Anni....Oppa...I tell you the truth"

"You never fail to prevent them but….for me, you only know to scold" Jong kook complain Ji hyo and turn to the other side with pouting.

Ji hyo feel lonely when Jong kook doesn't embrace her. So, she hug him from behind and

"Oppa...".......Ji hyo call him with seducing voice but Jong kook nothing reply.

"Oppa...My Love"...Ji hyo try again but as a result jong kook move beside from her. Ji hyo feel sad when Jong kook neglect her like that.

"Oppa...Miahne...Don't neglect me like that"....Ji hyo approach him and plead. When Ji hyo plead like that, Jong kook heart is become weak. Ji hyo hug again his waist from behind and

"I have dream about the twin boys Oppa...Don't you want to listen"...she use the last weapon and as she bargain Jong kook immediately turn her back and

"Jinja???...How???"....Jong kook asks with hopeful eyes.

"Yesterday I’m dreaming…the cute twin boys hug me and request to love together with us”

Jong Kook face bright when he heard about the dream from his lady.

“Reall…Do they look like with me” He ask with full of hope.

“They're like you...Oppa...So cute like you"...Jong kook smile widely when Ji hyo said they are like him and the main words is 'so cute like you'.

"Jong mal...I can't wait to see them...maybe you get pregnant....Let's call physician" Jong kook said and prepare to call physician.

"Anni Oppa...it's only the dream and that only dreamed yesterday...how can I suddenly pregnant Oppa"...Ji hyo explain to the impatient King.

"Are you sure???"...even though Ji hyo explain, Jong kook not lose his worry.

"Sure...Let sleep Oppa...we have to travel tomorrow"...Ji hyo persuade him. So, he sleep beside her and embrace tightly.

Now, Ji hyo can feel the warm and hug him back tightly.

"Don't neglect me like that Oppa...I'm feel lonely...you know I was lonely all ten years" Ji hyo said with sad voice.

Jong Kook felt guilty. He upset Ji hyo scold him for prevent the other man, so he neglect her like that. He forgot Ji hyo will be upset.

"Miahne....Sarang hae" .....Jong kook apologizes sweetly and kisses his beloved lady lips.

Both fall asleep after cuddling, kissing and loving like as usual nights.

 

//////////////////

 

At Bu-Yaw country,

"Eun hye yah..."....the King of Bu-Yaw country softly calls his daughter.

"Neh...Aba Mama".... the beautiful young lady replies politely. Yoon Eun Hye, she is the only one Gong Ju of Bu-Yaw country. She was famous for not only her beauty but also good at musician.

"Kim Dynasty is the powerful more than our country...If you're become the imperative person at this country...if will happen that’s so good for our country Eun hye yah..."

"Neh....Aba Mama...I'm understood...Don't worry I'm never met the man who don't fall at my beauty" Eun Hye said proud of her.

"Keure...I'm believe you...but the King of Kim dynasty also popular for his love...He loves his queen so much..." the King warn his daughter.

"Don't worry Aba Mama...that mean he never met me before right..."....Yoon Eun Hye never lose her confident.

"Ok...I give all my believe to you...Tomorrow, they will depart from their country...Therefore, they will be arrived the evening of the day after tomorrow...Don't forget to do yourself the most beautiful in the country...Ok"

"Neh....Aba Mama" Eun Hye promise her father by wearing soft smile. Seducing to the man??That’s not difficult for her...All man are always fallen in her beauty even though she didn't seduce.

“Love his queen so much??”...Interesting....but Is this queen can be beautiful more than me?...I never heard his queen was famous with her beauty...I sure this King will be fallen at the first met....I'm sure.

 

/////////////////////