"Love is make the pepole to be fool"

"Eclipse"

“JI HYO YAHHHHHHHH”~~~~~~~~~~~ that loud voice was echoed the whole mountain.

Jong Kook spring to Ji Hyo and hold her hand in the air. He was knew Jin Hyuk’s plan, so he approach near them as much as he can without Jin Hyuk aware. When Jin Hyuk jump, Ji Hyo reach her hand in front and Jong Kook was can catch her hand. He was also dragging with Ji Hyo into the canyon. Therefore, he stabs his sword in the ground. But, his sword is not stab deeply to the ground and he also fall into the canyon with JiHyo.

“YOU’RE MAJESTYYYY”….All is shouted loudly when they saw Jong Kook also drop into the canyon. They are run near to the cliff and look down.

“Hyunggggg”…. shout Kwang Soo with shaking voice.

“KwangSoo ah”…Jong Kook call weakly.

Look like this day is not the last day for him and Ji Hyo. Fortunately, His sword was wedged in between the rocks and stop falling. But they are hanging along in the air. His hands are now so weak. He hold the sword tightly with injury hand and the other hand hold Ji Hyo tightly.

Everybody are relief when the King and Queen safe. But Jin Hyuk was fell into the canyon. Bu-Yaw King and Eun Hye are crying but they can’t anything.

Kwang Soo and Jae Suk down into the canyon with the rope and Jae Suk carry Ji Hyo first. KwangSoo tied Jong Kook with his body and wait Jae Suk comes back. After Jae Suk arrived, he and Jae Suk carry Jong Kook to up.

“Oppa”…Ji Hyo run and embraced to her husband when Jong Kook arrived to the cliff. Ji Hyo cry loudly and so touch of her husband save her without take care his life.

“Oppa…Saranghae…Saranghae Oppa”…said Ji Hyo in crying. Jong Kook lift his hand tiredly and cover her wound on her neck.

“Pity Uri Ji Hyo…Is it so pain??”…Jong Kook ask weakly but sweet. Ji Hyo shake her head in cry and

“I’m Ok Oppa…I’m Ok”…Ji Hyo harder her crying and she kiss his cheek nonstop.

Jong Kook smile weakly and rub her tear.

“Stop crying my dear…I don’t like your tear”… Jong Kook said weakly and after, he was fainted.

“Oppa…Oppa”…Ji hyo shake his body. But she didn’t get any response from him. She embraced tightly and cry for pity her husband.

 

/////////////////

 

Jong Kook didn’t conscious until now. It was about the whole noon what he was fainted. Ji Hyo treats beside him without sleeping and rest. Even though, she was also injury, she didn’t care herself as much as take care Jong Kook. She hold Jong Kook hand and cry silently the whole time.

Gwang Soo look his pitiful noona. He urge many time his noona to rest. But she only shake her head and look her husband with tears.

“Noona…You need to rest…Jong Kook hyung will scold us for let you do like that if he know you don’t rest until now”… Kwang Soo persuades his noona again. This time is also 101 times of his attempt.

Ji Hyo only shake her head slowly and only look her husband.

“Don’t stay like that noona… Hyung don’t like when you sad…he always said he don’t like your tear…why are crying you still crying noona??”…Kwang Soo comfort his noona but he also fall tears. His heart is pain for looking his brother unconscious body like that and his noona crying.

“I can’t even breathe easily as looking him like that… You also know that how much your brother strong…now he was lay on the bed weakly….I can’t look he was weak like that..Kwang Soo ah”…Ji Hyo said and cry hard again.

“Don’t cry noona…If you do like that you will be fainted before hyung conscious…please calm down noona”…said Kwang Soo as hold his noona shoulder.

 Ji Hyo lie her head on Jong Kook chest and crying loudly. Jae Suk, Dong Hoon and Minister Ji are also came inside when they heard Ji Hyo crying voice. But they are come out again with shaking their head when Ji Hyo crying as she did the whole day. But they also pull Kwang Soo with them now time.

Ji Hyo cry sadly in her husband chest. Now, she so depress when her husband doesn’t hug back her as usual. Her body is shaking for crying.

At that time, she felt her hair was rubbing. She sit immediately and she so happy when she found Jong Kook rub her head softly.

“OPPAA…”…Ji Hyo shout like a kid and hug his neck tightly.

“Uri baby…why crying so much”…said Jong Kook weakly and sweetly. He never fail to comfort and love his wife.

“Thanks…Oppa…thanks…thanks for all”…Ji hyo thank him nonstop with kiss his cheek. She was so happy for Jong Kook conscious. Jong Kook smile sweetly and rub her hair with his no injury hand. After Ji Hyo hug a moment, she sit back and look her husband face worriedly.

“Oppa…Are you ok??...”

“Neh….I will be ok if I see my dear not crying”…Jong Kook tease and wipe her tears. But Ji hyo tears are falling non-stop.

“Aishh…Stop crying Ji Hyo ah…I don’t like your tear”… Ji Hyo smile weakly when Jong Kook said his usual word when she cry. So, she stop her sobbing and wipe her husband face with warm towel.


“And you?? Why don’t you treat your wounds”…Jong Kook said dissatisfy when he saw her wounds are still not put the medicine yet.

“I’m ok Oppa…it is not pain…You lying in the bed is the most painful for me”… Ji hyo reply weakly.

“Don’t complain Ji Hyo Ssi… why are you so careless to you??”…Jong Kook try to scold his wife. But Ji Hyo look him with puppy eyes and that make him to shut his mouth.

“Ok…next time be careful yourself”…said Jong Kook and pull his wife to his chest and make lay beside him.

“Oppa… you’ll be uncomfortable… I will only sit beside you”…Ji Hyo said worriedly and try to sit. But Jong Kook didn’t let her and hug tightly with his one hand.

“Let’s sleep Ji Hyo yah…We need to full our energy…I know you didn’t rest yet…Let sleep together”…he said and seize her body in his embrace.

Ji Hyo don’t reply nothing and hug back her husband. Now, she felt her life is warm again. She didn’t try to complain him because she also want to rest and also want to sleep in his embrace which make her feel always safe and protective.

“Saranghae Oppa…Sleep tight”

“Saranghae My Ji Hyo”

 

///////////////////

 

Ji Hyo wake up after long sleeping. Jong Kook still sleep while hugging her. Ji Hyo softly touch his face and stare with admire.

“Thanks for always protect me Oppa”…Ji Hyo whisper softly and kiss his lips. After, she wake up slowly for afraid Jong Kook wake up. And she cover the thick blanket to Jong Kook and come out of the tent by wearing thick fur coat. On the outside, the soldiers are drilling each other. Jae Suk in-checked them and Gwang Soo assist Jae Suk. When she approach near them, the soldiers are stop drill and salute her when they found their queen. Ji Hyo reply with smile and signal to continue. She look their drilling with interesting.

“MaMa…”…Dong Hoon approach near her and call.

“Eun Hye Gong Ju arrive alone and request she want to meet with you”…Dong Hoon said. Ji Hyo think a moment and

“Ok…take her into my tent”…Ji Hyo said and go inside the tent and wait. She open the curtain and peek inside which Jong Kook slept. He still sleep peacefully. She smile while looking her husband and doesn’t aware Eun Hye arrive. Eun Hye waits and stands in front of her. Ji Hyo turn back while smiling and she a bit surprised when she found Eun Hye.

“Ohh…Miahne…I didn’t aware you arrive”… Ji Hyo said softly and sit at table. Eun Hye also sit and

“I come to you to want apologize” …said Eun Hye as bowing her head.

“I already forgive you if you don’t even apologize me… Ji Hyo said kindly.

 Eun Hye suddenly cry and

“Miahne Unnie…I was wrong…Miahne”…she said and kneel down in front of her.

Ji Hyo lift her and tab her back.

“Kwechana…Everybody has wrong… You also still young…I’m only hope not to do that mistake again”…said Ji Hyo softly. Eun Hye hug her and

“I’m apologize you again for Jin Hyuk Oppa”… she said with sobbing. Ji Hyo slowly nod and

“He…He so love you Eun Hye ah…Don’t you know that??”

“No…Unnie…He never told me…” Eun hye said in her sobbing.

“Love is make the people to be fool Eun Hye ah…You too, me too, Jong Kook Oppa too andJin Hyuk too, we all are became fool for the love…” Ji Hyo comfort Eun Hye.

“Thank Unnie…for forgive me…thanks a lot…”…Eun Hye cry hardly while hug her. She comfort as much as she can. After a moment crying and chatting, Eun Hye go back. Ji Hyo send her to palanquin and come back to the tent. After she sit at table, she feel a strong hand sneak behind her waist. She smile brightly and

“Oppa…Are you wake up? Is the wound pain??”…ask Ji Hyo while hold Jong Kook face which rest on her shoulder.

“Imm…Apo”…Jong kook said like a child with pouting.

“Aigoo…Mani Apo?? Let me check”…said Ji hyo while pinch softly his cheek and turn to his back. Jong Kook still pout.

“Why are you pouting Oppa?? Do you angry me??” Ji Hyo said while looking lovely to her childish husband.

“Aweeee…” he answer with pouting.

“Wae???”

“You abandon me alone” he said with cast a side glances to her.

“Aigooo…Miahne Miahne…I’m wrong”…Ji Hyo said as knock her head and soothing him.

“Yes…you wrong…How can you abandon your husband who weak and injured??”…Jong kook said while looking her by acting I do not understand you expression.

“Neh…neh…I’m wrong…I’m wrong…”…Ji Hyo said and hug her husband.

“Eun Hye came and met me”…Ji Hyo said while rub his chest.

“Ada…I heard all”

“You heard??...

“Imm…I heard all…I even know you act like you’re kindness”…Jong Kook tease his lady.

“OPPA…” Ji Hyo shout and slap his chest.

“Agrhhh….”…Jong Kook act he was so pain but Ji Hyo only glare him and

“Don’t over act Oppa…that’s not pain”

“How can you said like that Ji Hyo ah…Don’t you know how much pain now”…Jong Kook said while rubbing his chest and he even make sobbing. Ji Hyo can’t bear the sight of his acting. He was acting like a child and look like decided to wheedle upon her.

“Mola”…Ji hyo said as glaring and fold her arms.

“Don’t you really know??” Jong Kook said while looking naughty eyes.

“Yes…I Really Don’t Know”…she answer stubbornly.

“Really??”

“Really”…….. Jong Kook suddenly bent his body and lifts her on his shoulder with his one hand.

“Ok…I’ll lecture you to know”…Jong Kook said naughtily and enters behind the curtain.

“OPPAAAAA”…Ji Hyo struggling to loose. But she can’t compare her husband strange and the last she give up to her husband….to her naughty husband.

 

//////////////