"Crazy A Moment"

"Eclipse"

When Jong Kook wake up, he feel so absent when Ji hyo is not in his chest. He searched while sleepy to Ji hyo in the room with rubbing his eyes. He can sigh when he found Ji hyo who sitting at the table and glaring him.

He slowly got up from the bed with depression face and make his face as a child who afraid to get the scold from his mother. Ji hyo only glare him and nothing says and she holds his dress in her hand.

"Ji hyo yah....Uri Ji Hyo...when you wake up??" ...he said softly to hope her anger will lose. She didn't reply his question and

"Come and wear your dress...the King invited us to have breakfast with them"...she said coldly without smile and warm.

"Ohhh...Keure??...Who tell you?" ...Jong kook ask with yawning and now he stand up and walk lazily to his lady.

"His Lady-In-Waiting...therefore I wake up for her knocking the door..." although she explained, her face is lifeless.

Jong kook approach near her and suddenly he kneeled on the floor and hug her waist by sleeping on her lap. Ji hyo surprise and

"What are you doing??" she pushes him with force. But Jong kook strength is more than her.

"Oppa Sleepy Ji hyo yah...Let me sleep a little more" ...he said like a child and hugged her waist tighter.

"Don't act like that...wake up...The King will be waited us..." she said and try to unlock his hand which hug her waist.

Jong kook looked up her face and cupped her face with his palm.

"Ji hyo yah...you so pale...are you ill?" ...he ask worriedly. Now, he aware that Ji hyo face is a little pale as usual.

"Anni...I'm a little tired...may be my mind more tired"....Ji hyo answer with crooking. Jong kook face droops because he catch her words meaning.

"Miahne...because of this stupid man...you're tired"...he said depressed.

Ji hyo didn't adjudge his apologize and she only tries to change his dress. So, Jong kook didn't try to console her when Ji hyo look like still angry and he wear his dress like a clever child. After they are changing their dress, both of them with their followers are go to the Bu-Yaw King.

When they arrived, Bu-Yaw King, his prince and princess are awaiting them. Both Jong kook and Ji hyo aware that Bu-Yaw princess looks them since they came in. Jong Kook neglected her and holds his lady hand even though Ji hyo is struggle. When Jong kook isn't let her hand, she stop her struggling because she don't want to fight in front of the King of other country. At the dining table is

"What are you wanted to eat Ji hyo??..."..."Eat it Ji hyo yah…that delicious"..."Don't you like Ji hyo yah?"...full of this kind of words from Jong Kook. He only put the meat to Ji hyo' bowl and her bowl is full of the meal which Jong kook put in.

She didn't reply and only eat silently. But Jong kook doesn’t care. He is busy with choosing the meal which Ji hyo will be liked and put in her bowl nonstop. Eun-hye is watching the action of the King Jong Kook the whole time. She didn't understand why the King so over acting to the Queen. She feel really jealous this queen. If she became his queen, she will be very happy for take caring her that much. But this queen sit with sour face, how hateful woman. She thinks with dissatisfy in her mind.

 

"Today I have arranged a competition…"

"Competition??" All attention are arrive when Bu-Yaw King speak about competition.

"Yess...a competition between our soldiers and Kim Dynasty' soldiers"

"Ohh...that interesting...Let compete it"....Jong kook also enjoy that kind of racing. This is the chance to show his soldier' ability. He glances to Yoo Jae Suk and Jae Suk also winks the King which means not to worry.

Jong kook satisfies for Yoo Jae Suk already prepared for that and he took the best 100 soldiers from military.

 

After they finish breakfast, all of them go out to the parade-ground which will be held the competition. At that time, Ji hyo feel a little dizzy and nearly fainted when the sun shine hit her eyes. Joong kook aware Ji hyo dizzy because he hold her the whole time. He found that Ji hyo hold her head and groan for dizzy. He look her worriedly and

"Are you ok ji hyo?? Are you dizzy??Let we come back to the room"...Jong kook prepare to come back the room Ji hyo is so pale now. But Ji hyo stop him and

"Let's encourage our soldiers...we were need for them...I'm only dizzy when the sun shine hit my eyes"...Jong kook look his lady lovely for think about the soldiers. No need to doubt she is really the mother of his country.

"Ok...Lean me...to lose dizzy"...he said and push her head on the shoulder and hug her shoulder softly. Now, she didn't against the King because she really dizzy and she need to lean him to watch her soldier’s competition for encourage them.

At that time, she found the Princess is glaring them. Ji hyo know she is abnormal upon Jong Kook. May be she enjoy Jong Kook. Always she is gazing her man and always look her hatefully. Even though she still angry to Jong Kook, she hug his waist to know this princess he is my man. She clearly saw the Princess face is so black and bite her under lips. Jong kook so happy when his lady hugged him back. He even chuckle without reason.

On the other side, Eun hye nearly want to kill the person. She really wanted to get attention from that King. How she beautifies herself more than the queen, King Jong Kook didn't even glance to her. Also now, the King always worry and over sensitive if concerning with the Queen. Their lovely scene makes her heart to broken the pieces. She even teary while looking them.

"Eun Hye yah...Are you ok?"...Jin Hyuk goong ask worriedly when his sister form teary and bite under her lips.

"It's Ok...nothing"...Eun hye reply shortly and pay attention to the competition.

Ji hyo feel dizzier while looking the competition. She decide to take a nap for lose her dizzy.

"Ji hyo yah...Are you really ok?? Let's Uri go back and rest"...Jong kook look like can read her mind.

"I'm ok"...Ji hyo reply shortly while closing her eyes.

"What ok??...you look so pale Ji hyo yah...Let's go back"...Jong kook said worriedly and prepares to stand.

"OPPA...Let stay a while...the competition is nearly finish"...Ji hyo still stubborn. Jong kook can only sigh and he know how stubborn his lady. He embraces her from back for she can lean comfortable on his chest and he can only count the time to finish. At the final race, Kim' Dynasty win and that make Jong kook to proud for his soldiers. After he prized himself to his soldiers, he prepares to go back. He help Ji hyo to stand and now he so worried. Because Ji hyo is so pale and so weak like she trying all her force to stand.

"Ji hyo yah...Kwechana??Can you walk??"...he said worriedly ask. But Ji hyo can't answer and fainted.

"JI HYO YAH...JI HYO YAHHHH"....he so shock when Ji hyo fainted. Others are also run near them for worry to the Queen.

 

////////////////////////

 

"CONGRATULATION....Your Majesty"...Jong kook surprise when the physician congratulate him after test Ji hyo. Jong kook nearly cut his head for congratulate his lady fainted. Jong kook glare him and

"What are you congratulating??"...he asks with glaring.

"Ji Hyo MaMa have pregnancy"...Jong kook can't reply about 1 minute because he so shock.

"Ji...Ji..hyo...pre..pregnant??"...Jong kook ask hesitantly for worry his ear wrong listening.

"Nehhhhh...Your Majesty...Ji Hyo MaMa got pregnant"...When the physician confirmed his question, he jumped suddenly and

"Yes...Yessssss...I'm going to be a father....yessss....you good Kim Jong Kook…You make your best…Hahaha"...he celebration himself with punching in the air and he forgot his followers and physicians are looking him.

"Ohhh...Ji hyo yah...My dear...thank u...thank u so much"...he sit beside her and thank while hugging her unconscious body. And after thank Ji hyo, he ran to the door and

"JI HYO GET PREGNANTTT"....he shouted loudly and the birds which rest at the roof are flying horrify because of shocking his voice. He immediately come back near Ji hyo after he shout. He sits beside her and rest his head on her tummy.

"Oh...my little twins...pali bigger and out...Appa can't wait to see your face as cute as me"...he muttering with chuckle non-stop.

Kwang Soo, Dong Hoon, Minister Ji and Jae Suk are look to their King with shaking their head. They know now why their queen always scolds to the King for exceed acting.

"Tsk…tskk…what kind of words as cute as him?"....kwang soo whisper dissatisfiedly to Yoo Jae Suk.

"May be he insane about a moment...so, he tell nonsense like that"...Jae Suk comment make Kwang soo burst laugh but he close his mouth quickly.

Jong kook suddenly stands again and laughs with no reason. After laughing a minute, he approach near his four best man and hug tightly. But his hug nearly makes them broken their bones.

"I'm going to be father...HAAAHAAAHAAA"...he laugh again.

 After he insane about five minutes, now he stable again.

"But why Ji hyo fainted??Is she ill??Something was wrong to her??"...Now he get sense back to ask Ji hyo condition but his face is still smile.

"May be Ji Hyo MaMa is weaken for pregnant and travelling...so she lose all her strength...But don't worry Your Majesty, she will be awake after she sleeping enough time"...Physician explain but Jong kook still worry his lady.

"So pitiful my ji hyo...she will be so tired but she never complains for that..."...Jong kook said softly while rubbing her hair. Physicians prepare the medicine to drink after Ji hyo awake and he go back. The other four men are also go back their room to give the time to two persons.

"Ji hyo...My dear....Saranghae".....he softly kiss her cheek and tummy. And he also lying beside her and embrace.

"Ji hyo yah...Oppa can't wait the time which we are so busy our babies...hehehe" ....Jong kook kiss her forehead. He imaging how much Ji hyo happy when she know this news and also fall sleeps embracing his lady.

 

///////////////////