"Save Me"

"Eclipse"

“TELL ME WHO??”…. he shouts.

“Go…Goong”…the two soldiers answer hesitantly.

“Goong?? You mean Jin Hyuk goong??”… Jong Kook ask again. He thought may be Yoon Eun Hye but now he surprise for the person came to his lady is Jin Hyuk.

“Neh…Your Majesty…Goong came to Ji Hyo MaMa…before you arrive…but he didn’t come out yet…We are waiting at the gate all time”… the soldiers explain. But Jong Kook know, his lady wasn’t in the room and Ji Hyo was may be kidnap by goong. But he also hopes he was wrong thinking. He can’t understand why goong do it to Ji Hyo.

“Gwang Soo ah…..Dong Hoon ah”… he call with shouting to his men. As soon, the four men arrive near to the King from searching the Queen.

“Wae...Your Majesty…Do you found the Queen??”… Jae Suk ask with hoping.

“Anni Hyung…they said Jin Hyuk goong came to Ji Hyo before we arrived”…Jong Kook explain weakly.

“Jin Hyuk goong?? Why he came??”…Minister Ji ask. The other are also don’t know why goong visited and now the Queen lost.

“I don’t know hyung…but I can feel Ji Hyo is dangerous”…Jong kook said with kneeling on the ground for his kneels are so shake. He was worry nearly to die.

“Jong Kook ah…be calm down…Ji hyo will be safe”…Jae Suk comfort. But they also feel so worry for the Queen. Jong Kook try to stand and

“Let’s go first to Bu-Yaw King”… Jong Kook said and leave to the Bu-Yaw King without waiting the others. The other men are following behind the King. They also feel sympathetic how much Jong Kook will be worry. They never saw their King fall to the ground for worry something bad happen to his lady.

When they arrived to Bu-Yaw King, Jong Kook tell everything to Bu-Yaw King from start to end. Bu-Yaw King so shocked for behaviors of his daughter.

“I’m so sorry for my daughter…that’s my fault…I’m bad didactic to my daughter…”…Bu-Yaw King apologizes to the King.

“But…I think about Jin Hyuk goong is will be misunderstanding…first go to Jin Hyuk”…

They leave to Jin Hyuk goong. Bu-Yaw King believes that is will be misunderstanding. He knows about Jin Hyuk. Jin Hyuk never does the thing which he gets shame for him. Even though Jin Hyuk isn’t his own son, he was loved as his own son. Jin Hyuk is the most believe person for him.

When they reached to Jin Hyuk’s room, they met with Jin Hyuk’s followers.

“Dong Pal ah…Is goong in the room??”… Bu-Yaw King ask.

“Annimida Your Majesty…Jin Hyuk goong doesn’t come back yet”…the followers who named Dong Pal answer politely.

“ Huhh???...Are you sure??”…Bu-Yaw King ask again.

“Yes…Your Majesty…I even thought Jin Hyuk goong still at Your Majesty’ birthday”…Bu-Yaw King look to Jong Kook with apologize eyes.

“Miahne…King Kim Jong Kook…I’m so sorry for my children”…Bu-Yaw King apologize to Jong Kook.

“Anni…that’s my fault…I take Ji Hyo to this country is my fault”…Jong kook said coldly while glaring to the Bu-Yaw King. Bu-Yaw king nothing can do except bow down.

“Don’t worry…I’ll be search the Queen with my army and…”…before he end his words, Jong Kook pull his collar and

“Wae??...Wae???...Why your children dare to harm my lady…Wae???”…Jong kook shout. The other men are pull Jong Kook from behind.

“Your Majesty…pleas calm down…it is not the best way to solve”…Jae Suk warm from behind while pulling Jong Kook’s hand which pull Bu-Yaw King.

“I have no words to say I’m so sorry…But believe me…I’ll be send the Queen to you safely”…Bu-Yaw King promised. Jong kook release his collar and

“Of course you need…If something bad happen to Ji Hyo, I’m not hesitate wage the war to your country”…Jong Kook snarl and leave with his men without looking back.

On their way, Jong Kook suddenly kneels down to the ground and cry. The four men immediately lift the King and

“Jong kook ah…please calms down”…Jae Suk comforts.

“How can I hyung…Ji hyo…Ji hyo is dangerous now…she will be so afraid”…Jong Kook mutter in crying. The other men can do nothing and only look Jong Kook.

“Ji Hyo ah…Oppa’ Ji Hyo…Please stays safely…Please”…

 

//////////////////

 

Ji Hyo slowly open her eyes and the first she felt the pain at her head. She hurriedly close her eyes for dizzy so much. She thought what happen to her. The last she remember is she was waiting Jong Kook come back. And when she heard someone come in, she thought this is will be Jong Kook and then she didn’t know anything. “So…now where am I”…now Ji Hyo knew she wasn’t in the room. Therefore, she forces her eyes to open even though she was so dizzy. Now, she found her hands and mouths were tied with rope. She try to struggle but she was tied tightly.

“Imm…Immmmmm”…she try to shout. But nothing appear from except groaning. She was so afraid now. She knows now she was in dangerous. “Oppa…”… she so miss her husband. She knows how much Jong Kook was worry for her. She struggles again to lose the rope.

“Don’t waste your energy”… a voice appears from the dark that make her so shock. Now, she was aware that she is in the cave. In front of her was a fire. But the man sit a little far away. Therefore, she can’t see his face clearly. She shout again as hope someone will be heard. But her voice is like whispering even she shout with all her force.

“No one will be heard your voice… Ji Hyo MaMa”… the man said and come out from the dark. Ji hyo look carefully the man’s face and she so shock when she found Jin Hyuk goong.

“Even your lovely king will not be found you…Ji Hyo MaMa”… Jin Hyuk said with giggling. Jin Hyuk look with evil eyes to Ji Hyo. But Ji Hyo also glare him with eagle eyes that make Jin Hyuk avoid his eyes first.

“Don’t look me like that Ji Hyo MaMa… I’m not so cruel before…but now I’m need to…I’m needed to kill you”… Jin Hyuk said while sitting in front of her. But he still avoid her eyes. Look like he can’t face her eyes.

“Don’t waste your energy Ji Hyo MaMa…and feel the night of beauty…you have only one or two night for you”… Jin Hyuk said and go back in the dark again.

“Sleep tight MaMa”

“Hmmm…Hmmmm”….Ji Hyo shout continuously till Jin Hyuk come out again annoyingly.

“Why are you waste your energy like that??”….he said annoyingly. But Ji Hyo signal to loose the rope at with eyes.

“What??Don’t you want to tie your mouth??”…Ji Hyo nod.

“Andwae… you will be shout”…..Ji Hyo shake her head and look with bagging.

Ji Hyuk think a moment and

“Ok…I will be loose the rope…but I’ll be tied again If I want to sleep”…he said and untie .

“Why??? Why are you kidnapped me??”…Ji  hyo ask after free. Jin Hyuk sit in front of her and

“Why am I needed to answer your question??”… Jin Hyuk said with ironic to her.

“We don’t have provocation between us…but I don’t understand why you and your sister always assail to me…” Ji hyo complain.

“That is not concern with my sister”… Jin Hyuk reply harshly.

“But…your sister assassinate me to kill my babies”

“But…that kidnap you is not concern with her”

“So…Why are you kidnapping me??? TELL ME”….Ji hyo also said harshly.

“You’re so brave... Don’t you afraid to dead??” Jin Hyuk said with giggling.

“Don’t change the direction…”…Ji Hyo cut his giggle.

“Because your husband insults to our Eun Hye”… Jin Hyuk said make Ji Hyo to surprise.

“My husband??? How can you tell my husband insulted to your sister”…

“She love your husband… I’m never saw Eun Hye crazy about a man like that…but your husband insult to her love…” he said with tight his jaw.

“But… she don’t need plan to kill my babies” …Ji hyo reply with trying her angry.

“But…you also need to insult Uri Eun Hye??”…

“You?? Pabo?? How don’t you see your sister’s wrong”… Ji hyo shout.

“No…She right…for her love, she can do anything…me too…I’m also do everything for my love”…Jin Hyuk shout like a crazy.

“Your love ???”…Ji hyo ask.

“Yes…My love…I love Uri Eun Hye since I was young”… Ji hyo can’t speak a moment for shock.

“She…She is…your sister…How can you love her??”…

“Anni…she is not my sister… How many people told me she is my sister, but for me, she isn’t my sister…she is the most important woman for me”… Jin Hyuk said contritely.

“Howww”…Ji hyo ask with surprise.

“I was adopted since I was young… I always love her since the first time we met…but she always saw me as her brother…today, I found your husband and Eun Hye conversations… I’m feel like all my bloods are absorb when I’m found Eun Hye love to your husband…but at least I can help her to be together with the man which she love”…a tear fall on his face after his long explanation.

“But…you wrong Jin Hyuk Ssi…you’re so stubborn now…you more stubborn than Eun Hye”

“Miahne…Ji Hyo Ssi…I don’t request to forgive me… but I’m not take back my decision…Sleep tight…this night can be the last night for you”…Jin Hyuk said and tied again . And he goes back to the dark and sleep as lean to the cave wall.

Ji Hyo can’t sleep and cry silently.

“Oppa…Please Save Me…I need you Oppa…Uri babies also need you Oppa…Please Save us” …she longing in her mind.

 

/////////////////