"Sabotage Twins"

"Eclipse"

Four years later~~~~

“Oma…Don’t go there…that ugly ajusshi looking you…”… Min Ho said dissatisfiedly and pull his mother to another way. Ji Hyo smile while following her son pulling.

“Min Ho ah… Let Appa jealous to Omma first… Why are you so jealous to your Omma more than me”…Jong Kook said sweetly to his son who glare to the man which he said ugly ajusshi.

“Hyung right Appa…next time, we don’t want to go in the town… the men are very look Uri Omma”… Min Joon also support his brother. Ji Hyo look with wide smile to her sons who act like a jealousy man.

“But…you two request me want to go outside of the palace and you two even protest me without eating for I deny to go outside”… Jong kook act he scolds and knock softly to his sons’ head. His two sons rub their heard and pouting the same time. Jong Kook control the mind of want to laughing while looking his sons actions.

“Aigoo… Why my sons are pouting??? Is for Appa scold you??” Ji Hyo can’t stand when her dears are pouting.

“Neh…Omma…Appa scold us and even knock hard to our head”… Min Ho complain to his mother.

“….So hard Omma~~ I’m nearly dizzy”… Min Joon support his brother with acting he is dizzy.

“Aigoo…how pitiful my sons”… Ji Hyo said and rubbing their heads softly. Both are nodding their head and act so sad. Jong Kook can’t look his sons acting and

“Yahh!!!.... Can’t you two stop your action”… Jong Kook burst out with laughing.

“We’re not acting Appa”…both of them reply the same in chorus and lean their mother shoulder with acting they are so sad for their father shout.

“Keur Oppa…they’re not acting…why are you scold them...” Ji Hyo scold her husband and

“Don’t be sad my sons… Appa is bad right…Let’s go together with Omma”… Ji Hyo comfort her sons and walk first withhold their hands. But the twin can’t leave his father alone. Therefore, they pull back their mother hand and

“Let’s go with Appa… If we don’t have Appa…the men are more looking you…Omma”… Min Joon said with acting teaching his mother and Min Ho also support with nodding. These two are very good at supporting to each other.  The other one never deny the another words. Ji Hyo smile lovely and

“But you’re Appa is huffing now because Omma scold him…therefore, you two need to console him…Can you??”…Ji Hyo said softly. The twins look back to their father when Ji Hyo explain. Jong Kook act he is angry when his sons are look back. The twins nod softly and approach near their father. Min Ho and Min Joon hold his father’s right and left hand and

“ABA MA!!!!!!”…they are shouting the same time but Jong kook quickly closed their mouth softly and look with warning eyes.

“Yah!!! Appa told you don’t call like that in down town…Why are you shouting?? “….. Jong Kook scold his sons who try to call him ‘Aba Mama’.

“Because Appa is huffing us”… Min Ho reply.

“Omma told us to console you”… Min Joon explain.

“Good..good…Is it the way of console me…hmm??”… Jong Kook ask as pinching his son’s chubby cheeks.

“hehe…because we know Appa”… Min Joon said with chuckle. Ji Hyo also arrive near them and

“Are you finish consoling to Appa??”… Ji Hyo ask with side hugging both of her sons.

“Neh…Omma… Appa isn’t huff now…Appa is good Omma” ….Min Ho reply brightly.

“Ohh…Keure…you two so clever…”… Ji Hyo said and kiss the twins’ chubby cheek. Jong Kook look lovely to his wife and sons.

“Ok… Let’s go back to palace…your Halmeoni will be search the whole palace if she doesn’t found her grandsons”… Jong Kook said and carry Min Ho. Ji Hyo also carry Min Joon and

“Let’s Go back~~~~” …Jong Kook said his sons and

“Neh~~~~”…his sons are also reply as a clever children.

“And Happy Birthday Uri Min Ho and Min Joonie”…Ji Hyo added with birthday wish.

“Neh~~Omma”….their sons are reply sweetly in chorus. After that, Jong Kook come back to the place with side hug his lovely wife.

 

////////////////

 

(Kim Min Ho)                                               (Kim Min Joon)

At the night of the palace,

The King and The Queen celebrate the birthday party for the princes.

Ji Hyo wear the beautiful hanbok to her sons. The twins are so cute in their handbook and they are look like a doll. After prepared to her sons, Ji Hyo placed her sons on the chair side by side between her and Jong Kook.

“Ohh…Min Ho ah…Min Joon ah…why are my sons so handsome??”…Jong Kook said while looking his sons who so cute in new handbok.

“I’m more handsome Aba Mama”…Min Joon said. But that time Min Ho didn’t support as usual. Min Ho glare to his younger brother and

“Who tell you’re more handsome??? I’m the most handsome”… Min Ho complain.

“Who tell you??”… Min Joon ask with dissatisfiedly. Jong Kook look with only giggle and nothing involve between them because he like their bickering.

“Ugly samchon told me…he told me you’re the most handsome” Min Ho reply with confidently while pointing to Kwang Soo.

“me too…our grasshopper samchon told me…I’m more handsome than you”…Min Joon also reply as point to Yoo Jae Suk. Jong Kook burst his laugh while looking his sons cute action. And this nick names are aslo given by themselves.

“Yah… why are you bickering of about your face?? Oma born you two the same…therefore, you two are the most handsome…Arachi”… Ji Hyo negotiate between her sons.

"A little difference..."... Jong Kook correct her. Yes...they are only differnce a little...only a little. That is also Min Hon is stay nonchalance and Min Joon have sweet face always smile and laugh. And Min Ho is more look like Jong Kook and Min Joon is look like Ji Hyo.

“Ahh…Shiro…I’m more”…. The two reply their mother the same time.

“Are you seriously??” …Ji Hyo ask her sons and both reply with nod. Therefore, Ji Hyo didn’t try and only look her husband with smiling. Min Ho and Min Joon are crawl down from the chair and run to the place which Jae Suk and Kwang Soo chatting.

“Ugly Samchon!!!!!!!!!!!Grass hopper Samchon!!!!!!!!!”… Min Joon call kwang soo and Min Ho call Jae Suk with shouting.

“Tsk..tsk.. they’re in trouble”… Jong Kook whisper and hug his wife as pulling near him and tight his hug. And after, they continue look to their sons.

“Neh~~~~”… the two men reply and sit in front of the twins.

“He said you told he is more handsome than me”… the twins reprove the same time to their uncles while pointing each other.

“huh???...” …the two man blank a moment when the twins ask. They look at each other face and look back to the twins who fold their arms and glaring them.

“Anni….when???”… the two man ask again with acting they don’t know. When they refuse, the twins look them deeply and their face is grimace slowly and slowly about near to cry.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo run near their sons and Jong Kook carry Min Joon go another direction and Ji Hyo carry Min Ho go the opposite direction.

“Min Joon ah…why are you cry??”… Jong Kook ask lovely to his son who now completely crying.

“Grasshopper samchon lie me…a hsk hsk”… Min Joon reply in crying. Jong Kook look lovely his sons and wipe his tear. Jong Kook place his son on ground and hold his shoulder softly.

“What is your name?”… Jong Kook ask look deeply his son.

“Kim…Kim Min Joon”… Min Joon reply in sobbing.

“Whose son??”

“Kim Jong Kook”

“That is answer Min Joon ah… you’re I Kim Jong Kook’s son…why don’t you confidence to yourself…even though Grasshopper Samchon lie to you, you need to never loss your confidence what you believe…Ada??”… Jong Kook encourages his son. Now, Min Joon wipe his tears and

“So…so…Am I still handsome Aba Mama??”… Min Joon ask lovely.

“Of course… you’re still handsome, still cute…Ada”… Jong Kook said while pinch his son nose. Min Joon nod his head and now he smile again. Therefore, Jong Kook carry his son again to the ceremony and place their seat. When they arrive, Ji Hyo and Min Ho already arrived their seat. Jong Kook thought Ji Hyo is faster to console. Min Ho is more adult than Min Joon. Therefore, when they explain about something, Min Ho is act like he understand and sometime, Min Ho is look like an adult man. But both of them is so clever and so naughty….And also so jealous to their Omma. The brothers are better again and play around the ceremony with all of persons except Kwang Soo and Yoo Jae Suk. They are even pissed off when Kwang Soo and Jae Suk try to console them.

After playing a long time, now they are slept in their parents lap for they tired. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo came back to their room while carrying the twins after birthday party finished.

“Ji Hyo ah…Let’s be sleep them in their room…” … Jong Kook whisper his wife.

“Wae???...Oppa…they will be huff when they wake up if they don’t see us”… Ji Hyo reply.

“Ahh…they’re so tired now Ji Hyo ah…no way to wake up…Let’s we take the time for us”…Jong Kook said while looking his wife with naughty eyes.

“Naught Man…”.. Ji Hyo said with smiling.

“hehe…Let’s we sleep only two tonight Ji Hyo ah…I so missed my love nearly to crazy”… Jong Kook said and kiss his wife cheek.

Therefore, they enter the twin room which beside of their room. But that room is also connecting with their room. Jong Kook place his sons softly in their bed for afraid they will be wake up. After place in the bed, Ji Hyo cover with blanket to her sons. The twins are still sleep peacefully look like they are so tired.

Jong kook and Ji Hyo enter their room with inner door. When they arrive in the room, Jong Kook suddenly lift Ji Hyo in bridal style.

“Ohh…What are you doing Oppa…Put me down”… Ji Hyo said shocking and try to down. But Jong Kook didn’t let happen and kiss his wife lips passionately. He place Ji Hyo in the bed in kissing. Ji Hyo also reply his kiss with passionate kiss. She sit astride Jong Kook waist and kiss hungrily. Their kiss are hot and depart after their lungs lack off air.

“Ji Hyo ah…”… Jong Kook call with trying to breath.

“Neh…Oppa” Ji Hyo reply with exhausted voice.

“Now reach the time to born the next generations…don’t drink the medicine…Ada” Jong Kook said with pinching his wife cheek.

“Oppa…Don’t you tried with this twins??? You can think to take next baby”

“I never tired for my children…”… Jong Kook reply while biting softly her neck.

“Ahh…Oppa”… Ji Hyo moan. After he making the love marks on his wife neck, Jong Kook take off their upper dress and throw. And he kiss again while rubbing her back from upon the inner dress and Ji Hyo too. Their touching and soft moan of Ji Hyo made him to high his desire.

“Ji Hyo ah…Oppa can’t control”… Jong Kook said in breathless tone.

“As you wish Oppa”… When he got the permission from his wife, Jong Kook untie her dress hurriedly.

“Aba Mama….Oma Mama”… the twins are open the inner door and enter with wiping their eyes. Ji Hyo Jump down from her husband waist and tied her dress hurriedly. The twins can’t see their parents’ position because they are so sleepy. The twins go direct between their parents and

“We want to sleep with Aba Mama and Oma Mama” they said in sleepy voice and lay in their parents embrace. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook look other face and

“Haishh…Sabotages”… Jong Kook said dissatisfiedly and Ji Hyo burst her laugh while looking her husband face expression. His face is so clear how many he control now. But they have no ways and they try to sleep with their lovely sons. But Jong Kook soothe himself while hug tightly to his lovely wife from the back. But he decided he will send this sabotages to the grandmother at tomorrow morning and he will burst out his desire to his wife as much as he want at tomorrow.

 

//////////////////