"Peace"

"Eclipse"

“Kek kuu….kek kuuu”… Jong Kook tease his sons with making strange voice. The cute babies are look with big eyes to their father. And Jong Kook rub softly to their red cheek. He like of rubbing their cheek because they are so soft. The babies look like also know their father like that because they are also smile when their father touches their cheek.

“Oh ohhh…they are smile…so cute Ji Hyo ah”… Jong Kook said happily to his wife. It’s been ten days their sons were born. Jong Kook didn’t do anything all these days and he stay beside his wife and sons.

“Aigoo…this sons and this father…even forget to eat when they see each other face”…Ji Hyo acting complain. Jong Kook look his wife face with wide smile and

“Don’t worry me…I’m always full when I saw their faces”…said Jong Kook as pointing his wife and sons.

“I don’t worry you…I’m only worrying my sons…”…Ji Hyo husband and carry one of her sons to -fed. Jong Kook carry another son and look his wife with pouting. Ji Hyo giggle while looking her husband pouting face with carrying the baby.

“hehe…what’s wrong your face…don’t make like that Oppa”…Jong Kook more pouting his lips when Ji Hyo said him.

“Oh…ohhh…look Oppa…your son can’t drink the milk and looking you”…..Ji Hyo said with amazing voice. She’s right. The baby when Ji Hyo carry is can’t drink his mother milk and look with wide eyes to his father.

“Ahh…cute…”…Jong Kook said and approach near his wife while carrying the younger son. When he arrive near, he make pouting his lips again. His son look with wide eyes without blinking and a moment later, he chuckled.

“Oh…ohhh….he is laughing Oppa…haha”…. Ji Hyo is amaze while looking her sons. When their elder son was chuckle to his father, the younger son was also laugh.

“HaHa…. So So cute”…Jong Kook said and kiss both of his sons cheek.

“You’re Majesty…. Htae-Bin MaMa arrived”… the announcement appears in front of the room. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo look each other face with smile. Even though Jong Kook’s mother was not disapproved their marriage, she always came to meet her grandsons after the twins born without absent one days. Ji Hyo gives her carrying son to his father and open the door herself.

“Come in Eomeoni”… she greet brightly to the old queen. Even though the old queen doesn’t impress her until yet, she doesn’t disappoint to try love her as a daughter. But the

old queen isn’t tense before. She reply with a bit smile and go near directly to the twins. Ji Hyo follow behind her and sit beside Jong Kook.

“Ohhh….my grandsons…this halmeoni is so missed you”… the old queen said and carry one of her grandsons and kiss their red cheek.

“Are they drank the milk???”… the old queen ask with looking to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook look each other face and

“Ji Hyo fed them…but they don’t drank and only laughing while looking me”… Jong Kook explain to her mother for afraid Ji Hyo got scold.

“Mwo???.... even though they didn’t drink, you need to try to fed them…how careless”… as they hope, the old queen scold with look to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo only bow her head because this is her fault. The old queen approach near her while carrying two babies.

“You need to -feed the babies right time…they are so young…therefore, they need the nutrition and your milk is the medicine can give nutrition and protect them to not happen any diseases”…the old queen explain and place both of babies in Ji Hyo’s embrace.

“You can feed both of them the same time when they newborn…therefore, the another not need to wait when the one drank”…. The old queen explained nonstop and places the babies with reverse position.

“But the another person need to help at that time…Jong Kook ah…you come and watch it…you need to help the next times…Ada”… she call her son to watch.

“Neh….Oma Mama”… said Jong Kook and approach near -feeding section.

“We need to put mother in their mouth… if we -feed only a baby, don’t need to help the another person because the mother can adjust her children…but for the twins, the another person need to adjust the mother and the baby mouth…because the mother carry two babies…”… Jong Kook mother lecture her son and her daughter-in-law. Jong Kook nod and listen like a student.

“Can’t we -feed one by one?”…Jong Kook ask his mother.

“Can…but if milk doesn’t out at the second child for the first one drank, what will you do??”… the old queen explain and Jong Kook nod like a good student.

“Therefore… we need to -feed the same time both of children to full…we can -feed at their newborn…but when they bigger…we need to another support like cow milk…”…. The old queen explain and adjust the babies’ mouth and mother .

The twins are sleep peacefully during drinking the milk. Therefore, they placed the babies carefully in their bed.

“They are the same with their father….Jong Kook’s face also like that when he was newborn”… the old queen said while looking the sleeping twins.

“Really??...so…I’m also cute likewise them???”…Jong Kook ask happily.

“Anni…they’re cuter”… the old queen reply immediately that make Jong kook face became displeased. Ji Hyo only giggle look her husband face.

“Eomeoni… I have something to request you”… Ji Hyo said politely to the old queen.

“Request??? What???” … the old queen ask with blankly.

“We need to name for them…therefore, Oma MaMa give the name for them” … Jong Kook said to his mother. The old queen look with surprise face and

“Me??? Will I give the name to my grandsons??... the old queen ask again and both Jong kook and Ji Hyo reply with nod.

“Ohhh… I doesn’t hope both of you will be request me like that…but I’m happy for get the chance  to give name for my dear” … the old queen with nonchalance face but the happy is clearly see on her face.

The old queen think while looking her grandsons face and after a moment,

“Halmeoni will be give the name ‘Kim Min Ho’ for elder grandson and ‘Kim Min Joon’ for younger grandson”… the old queen said sweetly while looking the sleeping twins.

“Kim Min Ho….Kim Min Joon”… Jong Kook and Ji Hyo mutter the names.

“Wae???... Do you enjoy it??”…the old queen asks.

“Nehhh…Oma Mama…I enjoy so much”… Jong Kook reply.

“Min Ho ah….Min Joon ah…you’ll be growing healthy and will be good to us when you grow old…arachi”… Ji Hyo whisper to her sons and kiss softly their cheek. And they are look their twins with smiling as whisper their names again and again. After a moment,

“keure…I will go back and I will be come again at evening”… the old queen said and prepare to go back.

“Neh…Oma Mama…I’ll be send you to your room”… Jong Kook said and stand together with his mother.

“No need Jong Kook ah…I’ll be back by myself…”…the old queen deny.

“I want Oma Mama…Let’s go”… Jong Kook said stubbornly and go out together with his mother.

“But…Ji Hyo left only one…”… the old queen said.

“Kwechanamida Eomoeni... Please go back safely with Oppa”… Ji Hyo said behalf Jong Kook.

Therefore, the old queen doesn’t refuse and go back with her son.

On the way,

“Oma MaMa”…Jong Kook call softly.

“Immm…tell me…I know you have something to tell me…therefore, you told me will be send back”… the queen said.

“Anni…Oma MaMa …I send back you because I want…If you don’t like, I don’t ask nothing”… Jong Kook reply.

“Kwechana…ask me”…the old queen allows.

“Do you still hate Ji Hyo???”…Jong Kook ask that make the old queen stop her walking.

“Ah..ah..kwechana Oma Mama…If you don’t want to answer, don’t Oma Mama…I’m only asking”… Jong Kook deny his question immediately when he know his mother don’t like. He act like this is not serious and continue his walk.

“I hate…….” The old queen said makes Jong Kook to stop his walk.

“But she is now born the princes for us…therefore, I try to forget my hate”… Jong Kook turn back and go near his mother and hug.

“Thank you Oma Mama…for trying to forget your hate upon her”…

“No need to thank my son…that’s all is my fault…” the old queen told with tapping his back.

Jong Kook depart his hug and

“your fault???”

“immm…. “ the queen nod with smiling and hold his son hand as a child and continue her walking. Jong Kook was also following with holding her hand.

“Actually…Ji Hyo’s mother is my enemy”… that make Jong Kook shock.

“Your enemy???”…the old queen reply only with a nod and continue her talking.

“Ji Hyo’s mother, Jung Mi Soe was a lady-in-waiting before marry her father Song Minister. She was also as beautiful as her daughter….Ji Hyo is very look like with her mother…Jung Mi Soe was also a lady-in-waiting of the old King….” …the old queen stop her talking because they reach at the gate of her building. Therefore, she enter first and sit at the marble table which have at her garden. Jong Kook also follow and sit in front of his mother.

“Your father was falling in love with her…At that time, you’re so young and I’m so embittered…therefore,  I banished her when your father didn’t have at the palace….. for that I got the slap from your father… I think I deserve…but I hate her so much because your father wasn’t kind and love upon me until he dead for I banish his women…therefore, I hate her so much”… the old queen explain in crying. Jong Kook also look his mother with sad. The old queen look her son and hold his hand.

“I…I so shock when you said you will be marry with this woman daughter who I hate so much….therefore, I use many ways to destroy your wedding…I’m so sorry my son…I’m so selfish upon you”… the old queen cry while hugging her son.

“I’m  sorry too Oma Mama…I don’t know your hurt and I only careful my feeling…. I’m also sorry Oma Mama….”… Jong Kook comfort his mother while tapping her back.

“But Oma Mama… Please love to Ji Hyo… she is so pity…she always try to get your love …Oma Mama…you know... she have nothing the gifts which I gave her except hairpin… because she always give you as a present when she get the gifts from me…because she want your attention…. that’s also I know from Kwang Soo who her body-guard…she never told me she is trying to get your kindness…she is that kind of girl Oma Mama… Please love Uri Ji Hyo…hmm”… Jong Kook request his mother.

“Neh….I’m also old…my age is not suitable for hold my hate…therefore, I also love Ji Hyo as much as I love you”…the old queen promised. Jong Kook was so happy for get the peace between his mother and his wife.

“Gomawo Oma Mama…..”

Now, he felt his life is so perfect. He possesses his lovely sons and now his mother and his wife also get the peace. After a moment chatting, he also came back to his room.

 

/////////////////////////////////

( This chapter is will be a little bore for you...but don't worry, I have something will be make you excite... Therefore, please continue reading my story without disappoint and btw my story is will be ending the next two or three chapters...Thanks a lot for your reading.)