"She's Gone"

"Eclipse"

“Knock…knock” Ji hyo knock and enter Jae suk’ room. She found Jae suk lay in his bed covering the blanket.

“Oppa…How are you? Are you still pain?” Ji hyo ask worriedly as sit beside him.

“Kwechana…Ji hyo yah…” Jae suk reply with opening his eyes lazily.

“Take medicine Oppa…you need to be better…” Ji hyo give a bowl of medicine to Jae suk. Jae suk obey and drink.

After drinking medicine, Jae suk lay back in his bed. Ji hyo message his knee and

“Oppa…You need to marry …now you’re so old” Ji hyo said while messaging his feet.

“Aishhh…Ji hyo yah…How can you tell me so old…I’m only a teenager…” Jae suk reply with displeasure.

Ji hyo chuckle and “Awww…is that so…may be your face only old”

“Tsk…tsk…why are you want to see marry me??...Can’t you look my life is peaceful” Jae suk complaining her.

Ji hyo look him while stop messaging and

“To see your life peacefully is my desire Oppa…Don’t think wrong to me” Ji hyo said softly.

“Ji hyo yah…” When Jae suk see Ji hyo sad face and her serious, he felt sorry for his words.

Ji hyo only smile and tap his hand “Search your soul mate Oppa…you’re too old…Arachi”

“Yahhh….Song Ji hyo…How many time I say I’m not old” Jae suk shout her.

Ji hyo only laugh because she don’t wanna quarrel with him.

“Take a rest Oppa….promise me you’ll be careful yourself in future…Ok”

Jae suk nod and “Don’t worry” said with only mouth gesture without voice. Ji hyo cover him with blanket and exit from his room. She stare his room door the last time and “Good bye…Oppa”

/////////////

 

“MASTERRR….MASTERR”  Jae suk wake because of a loud voice calling him. He wake up with dizzy and open the door.

“What happen to Myung Soo yah…Why are you shouting like that at early time?” Jae suk scold.

“Aggasi…Aggasi…. Myung Soo doesn’t continue and only cry.

“Aggasi…Wae??” Jae suk ask with impatient.

“Aggasi…gone…she left a letter to you Master” . Myung Soo gives him a letter which left Ji hyo for him. Jae Suk read the letter hurriedly.

“Oppa…I think I was born to get in trouble other…I have nothing to says to only “Thanks a lot”…I know even this word doesn’t enough to your gratitude. I’m really thank you Oppa…and I want to request something shamelessly Oppa…Please stay beside and protect to Jong Kook Oppa…I’m count on you…Thank Oppa~~~~~From Song Ji Hyo.

“Ji hyo yah….It is not the right way…You’re so stubborn” Jae suk grumble and look Myung Soo.

“Myung Soo yah…”

“Yess…Master”

“Gather all and search your Aggasi…everywhere…Arachi” order him. He also takes his horse and prepares to search his little sister.

 

/////////////

 

After the incident happen yesterday with ji hyo, Jong kook quiet the whole day. Even Joker Kwang Soo stays quietly for afraid the King mad will be directed him. Dong Hon also stay quietly by zipping his mouth.

“Dong Hon….Kwang Soo” …both of them are shock when the King call their name. This is the first time the King calling their name since yesterday to now. The voice is so cold and husk.

“Yes…Your Majesty” both of them reply effusively. Jong kook glace both of them and

“Are you still remembering Ji hyo?” he asks with pine away. Kwang soo and Dong Hoon look at each other and

“I never forget to noona who always smart and kind”  Kwang soo reply with sad feeling.

“Me too…I’m also still remember to our queen who choose to appoint me as Your Majesty’ hand man”…..right…he clearly know the queen is the one who advise the King to believe him as a hand man.

“I’m also never forget even a second…When she left me, I’m always broken hearted…I’m always dream nightmare about her…In the dream, she always lost without reason”  Kwang Soo and Dong Hoon look dewy eye to the King who exude his feeling.

“But…All of my nightmares are disappeared when Song Im arrived beside me…I always think she is Ji hyo even though how many times I’m tried to persuade my mind to see her as a Song Im….Why?? Why I became like that?? Why kwang soo ah…Dong Hoon ah…can you answer me??”

“Because…You’re so loved and always miss to her Majesty” Dong Hoon answer as his heart is like to burst out because he so pity his Majesty.

Jong Kook sigh and turn to the two men who he believe most,

“Let we visit to Jae Suk hyung to forget this memory a moment “

Both of them change their usual clothes and ride their horses to Jae suk’ home. But when they arrived, they didn’t found anyone. No one found how many time they call with shouting.

“Look like no one at home” Kwang soo said by looking here and there.

“Where they all go even at night time” Dong Hoon said with think possibility.

“Jae Suk hyung….Jae Suk hyung” Jong kook call out and go in Jae Suk room. He also doesn’t found Jae suk in his room. So…he prepares to go out from his room. At that time, something catches his attention. It is a letter. Although looking other personal letter is unsuitable, Jong kook want to look because of handwriting. He will never forget this handwriting….never. Jong kook goes near the letter and open.

 

///////////////

 

“Kwang Soo yah…Dong Hoon yah…what are you doing here” Jae suk surprise when he found that two men. He is now very tired of searching Ji hyo. Even though he search everywhere, he didn’t found her shadow.

“We visit you…hyung…Wae?? Shiro??” Kwang soo ask him with frowning. Because Jae suk face is not welcome their existing.

“Anni…I’m a little surprise when I saw you only two…” Jae suk said with tired face.

“not only tow…we came with Jong Kook hyung” Jae suk a little surprise when the king also visit him but he doesn’t found anywhere.

“Keure…Where??”….” May be in your room”…….Jae suk go to his room to greet the King. When he enters, he gets shock. He found the king who cries with holding letter. Jae suk freeze and he can’t continue his steps. He doesn’t know how to explain. Kwang soo and Dong Hoon who follow Jae suk are even bump him and collapse on floor with .

“Aish…hyung…don’t stop like…” Kwang soo can’t finish his words because he also found Jong Kook crying.

“Hyung….what happen??” Kwang soo ask as try to stand and help Dong Hoon also.

Jong Kook slowly looks up to Jae suk with burning eyes. Jae suk swallow his saliva and try searching how to give the reason. Jong kook stands slowly and goes near him with heavy steps.

“Yoo Jae Suk Ssi…What is this??” Jong Kook asks him by showing the letter. Jae Suk avoid his eyes and look only to the floor like he never seen the floor.

“Yoo Jae Suk Ssi…I think you need to answer my question” Jong kook ask again.

“Your Majest….” Jong Kook pulls Jae suk’ collar and try to met with Jae suk eyes.
“Pleas answer me hyung….Please don’t lie..” Jong kook pleads with falling tears. “Pleae hyung…I’m request you” he said and try to kneel.

“Jong Kook ah…” Jae suk pull quickly and look pitifully Jong Kook.

“Is she Ji hyo?? Jong kook ask with hopping wet eyes. Jae suk avoid his eyes and didn’t reply.

“Answer me…hyung…she is Ji hyo..right??” he ask again. Jae suk close his eyes and only a nod.

“ha…haha…is mean Ji hyo is alive…right hyung??” Jong kook suddenly laughs in his cry and ask like a crazy.

“Jong Kook ah…If you want to clear everything… controls your mind first” Jae suk said and drag Jong Kook to the chair and make him to seat. After Jong kook calm,

“Hyung…She is Ji hyo right” he ask this question again.

“Yess…Jong Kook ah…she is Ji hyo…Song Ji hyo”  Jong kook suddenly stand and hug him.

“Jong Kook ah??” Jae suk surprise Jong Kook acts.

“Thanks hyung…really thanks …really thanks…for make Ji hyo alive” he nonstop appreciate to Jae suk.

“Jong Kook ah…Don’t you angry me? “ Jae suk ask dreadfully.

“Anni…hyung…I’m not angry you…I’m very thank you for Ji hyo alive”

“Jong Kook ah….but I have bad news…”  Jong Kook departs quickly and look him. He so afraid Ji hyo will be leave as she wrote in the letter.

“What…What bad news?...Where Ji hyo??....I can’t wait to meet her now…Where Ji hyo? “ Jong kook said and searching Ji hyo.

“Jong Kook ah…Ji hyo leave”

“It can't be” Jong kook refuse by shaking his head.

“Ji hyo leave by only left this letter “ Jae suk said with pain feeling.

“Andwae…..ANDWAEEEEEEEEEE”

 

////////////////