"Where"

"Eclipse"

“Halmeoni…Halmeoni!!!!” The twin boys is shouting and enter with running into the old queen’s room.

“Ohhhh…My dears… Why are you visiting me early that time???...Who send off you?”… the old queen surprise when her grandsons arrive to her early. But she was happy for she missed these babies so much.

“HaHa Samchon”…Min Joon Said.

“Oh…Keure…Where your Appa and Omma??...Why are you reach me that time??”

“Mola…Halmeonim… Appa told us to visit to Halmeonim and he even begs for that”… Min Ho told his halmeonim with shake his head.

“Keure??…he even beg to you???”… the old queen echoed Min Ho words.

“Neh… Halmeonim…Appa also kneel down to go to you when we said we don’t want to visit”… Min Joon explain again.

“Ohh..Keure…hahaha”…the old queen laugh for enjoy her grandsons’ explanation.

“So…why are you visit to me if you don’t want to visit?” …the old queen ask after laughing.

“Because Appa promised me he will be buy a younger sister for us…” …Min Joon said sweetly.

“And Appa also tell that now also he request to visit halmeonim is for that he want to buy them”… Min Ho explain make the old queen the belly laugh.

“Ohh…Keure… Is Appa said like that??”… she ask sweetly but she curse in her mind to her son for said nonsense to her grandsons.

“Neh Halmoenim… Therefore, we came to visit to you for we want a sister and also we missed halmoenim so much”… Min Ho said brightly and both of them kiss their grandmother cheek’ left and right.

“Aigooo…My Dears…this halmeonim also missing you”… the old queen said while kiss back their chubby cheek. At that time,

“MaMa… Jin Young Gong Ju arrived”… the announcement appears outside of the room.

“Let In”… Jin Young enter after the old queen reply.

“Ohhh… Noona!!!!!!!!”… the twin shout and welcome to Jin Young. Even though Jin Young don’t satisfied until now, she love this twins. Of course, who can stay not love this princes. They are so adorable and so cute.

“Don’t’ call Noona…How many times I learn to you to call Aunty”… the old queen scold her grandsons. But They are neglect to their grandmother and only around beside Jin Young.

“Ohhh…Uri Min Ho and Min Joon arrived…” Jin Young greet the twins while holding their hand and go near the old queen.

“Pretty Noona… Why don’t you visit to our room??... We’re always waiting and now my neck is long for waiting noona ….when will you visit us”… Min Joon said while acting he so sad. Min Ho support his brother with nodding. He even show his neck to know how his neck is long. Jin Young and the old queen laugh for enjoy their acting and

“Noona a little busy…Mian for make you waiting”… Jin Young reply sweetly.

The twins are sigh like the old man and look Jin Young. Jin Young look them with acting she crying.

“Kwechana… We will forgive you for your pretty”… Min Ho said while rubbing her face.

“Ohh…Thanks a lot Uri Goong”.

“They’re so enjoy beautiful woman”… the old queen teased.

“Of course Halmeoni… We also love you because you’re so pretty”… the twin said make their grandmother blush.

“Aigoo…how sweet”… the old queen hug her twins lovely and kiss tightly.

“hehe…Noona…Let’s play together”… the twins shout in chorus and running outside while pulling Jin Young.

 

/////////////////

 

Ji Hyo hold the dress and help to wear Jong Kook.

“Oppa will be take a long time at conference Ji Hyo ah… Don’t fetch Uri little monkeys and sleep first…Ok…you’re so tired…hehe”… Jong Kook said his wife with naughty voice and while pinch her nose.

“Shiro… I miss my dears”… Ji Hyo said with tying his cloak.

“Don’t you miss me??...Why are you always missing only your sons?”… Jong Kook ask in pouting.

“Oppa…Don’t jealous your sons…of course I miss them because I love them more you”… Ji Hyo tease.

“Yahhhh!!!!!!!!!”… Jong Kook shout and pull his wife hair and grab her hairpin.

“Ahh…yah…Oppa”… Ji Hyo shout and try to take her hairpin. But Jong Kook tip-toe and raise his hand. Therefore, Ji Hyo can’t catch him.

“haha…Shorty…”… Jong Kook was fun while teasing his wife.

“Ahh…my stomach”… Ji Hyo is suddenly fall to the floor and groaning while holding her stomach.

“Wae??Wae??... What happen??? Are you pain so much???”… Jong Kook ask with panic and he bent down to lift Ji Hyo.

“I got you”… Ji Hyo shout happily as she grab her hairpin and knock his head continuously. Although she want to grab his hair but he need to go to conference. Therefore, she give up her idea. Jong Kook rub his head and pouting.

“I’ll be complain to uri Min Ho and Min Joon about you knock my head”… Jong Kook threat his wife and Ji Hyo only laughing while looking her husband action.

“Haha…Oppa..you’re so funny…. You need to leave Oppa or not you’ll be late”… Ji Hyo inform her husband.

“Keure…I’ll be go…listen me…Sleep first…Ada…you’re so tired cause of me”… Jong Kook said naughty and kiss his wife cheek.

“Neh Oppa…Don’t worry”… Ji Hyo also reply with kiss back her husband.

“Saranghae”

“Saranghae Oppa”

Jong Kook go directly to the conference room and Ji Hyo enter the room to sleep. Because now she was also tired and need to rest.

“Kwang Soo ah… Are you finish which I direct” … Jong Kook ask with serious face to Kwang Soo.

“Neh…Hyung…I’m ready…there”… Kwang Soo give the documents to the King. Jong Kook open and read a moment.

“Ok…Let’s go”… Jong Kook continue his direction to the conference room.

When he enter, the lobby is silent and the ministers are bowing their head to welcome the King. Jong Kook sit at his throne and look all of faces with frowning. The ministers are still silent when the King is frowning.

“I have received the complaint letters for some generals with the reason they are corrupt and abuse the finance”… the tense and clear voice appear from the King. The ministers are look each other but they don’t dare to speak out.

“Therefore….I investigates this cause and now I got the evidence for that”… Jong Kook said and holding the documents in his hand.

“In this papers have clearly show the abuse of finance” …the whole room is so silent till can hear the nail drop.

“Therefore…the persons who I announce, I will take back insignia and suspend from your position…” … Jong Kook said without lose his face’s tense and declare the names.

“Minister Lee Byng Ho, Minister Baek Sung Min………………and Minister Hong Jong hyuk”…Jong Kook declare the last name while glaring to Minister Hong Jong Hyuk who also the brother of Hong Jin Young, the princess.

“You’re Majesty!!!!!!!!!! Please think one more time… that is misunderstanding….You’re Majesty”…. The ministers who got the announce are crying with frenetically.

“I know all…. If you sure I’m misunderstanding, take the evidence which you faultless…. I hate so much that kind of abuse” …. Jong Kook shout angrily. When he shout, the crying voice are silent.

“Now… you all take off your insignia and go out immediately”… Jong Kook shout that make the ministers to shake. After the room silent again, Jong Kook glare to the ministers who suspend. Therefore, the suspended ministers are slowly take off their insignia and go out from the conference room. After they go out, Jong Kook continue the conference and they are busy again with their country activities.

“KIM JONG KOOK… you must suffer back it!!!!!!!”… Nobody heard the cursed words of one man.

 

///////////////////

 

“MaMa…MaMa…”… Jin Young enter the old queen’s room with running.

“Ohh…Jin Young ah…What happen???”… the old queen ask with surprise while looking Jin Young who so breathless.

“Min Joon…Min Ho…are they arrived in your room?? MaMa”… Jin Young ask with taking her breath.

“Min Joon? Min Ho??... Are don’t they play with you??”… the old queen ask back to Jin Young.

“Neh MaMa… They’re play in my garden…but I enter the room for some case and I’m a little take a long time for some problem…when I go out of the room ….I….I don’t found them”… Jin Yong explain in panic. The old queen suddenly stands to find her grandsons. She is so worry when Jin Young said they lose. But they can already go back to their parents. Therefore, she decided to go to her son.

Kwang!!!!!!!!!!!”… the shutter voice appear in front of the room. The room is harshly open and Ji Hyo appear at the door with wide eyes and her body is so shake for worry.

“Where are Min Ho and Min Joon????...Where!!!!!!!!.PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...

 

//////////////////////////