"You Make Me Perfect"

"Eclipse"

When Ji hyo awake, the time is even arrive the night and she take a moment to remember that she was fainted. When she try to wake up, she found her man is hugged her tightly and sleep soundly. She smile slowly and she can image how her man so worry when she fainted. Ji hyo slowly get up afraid to Jong Kook will be wake up.

But Jong kook suddenly opens his eyes when she try to unlock his hand on her waist.

“Ohhhh…Ji hyo ah…Are you wake up??”

“Immmm”  …Jong Kook immediately wake up and go to the table to take the medicine. After he take medicine give Ji hyo to drink. But Ji hyo slowly push the bowl of medicine that make Jong kook surprised.

“Wae???Shiro??”

“Anni…Oppa…I’m hungry…Please feed me first…”..Ji hyo said with rubbing her tummy.

Yes…she was sleep the whole day without eating and now she so hungry.

“Ohhh…Keure…you and my babies are hungry…wait…I’ll tell kwangsoo to prepare dinner”…Jong kook said and go out from the room with half jump. Ji hyo surprised for the King’ so happy. “What the meaning he told me and my babies??” Ji hyo thought his words. A moment later, Jong kook and KwangSoo arrived back by holding two small tables which is full of dishes.

“Huhhhh…Are all of you didn’t take the dinner??”…Ji hyo ask by looking the tables.

“Anni….Only for you Ji Hyo yah…” Jong kook replied with giggling nonstop.

“Mwooo??…Only for me…How can I eat that much Oppa?? Your dishes are completely enough for three persons…”…Ji hyo complain while counting the dishes which now prepared on the table.

“Of course…You’re now needed to eat three persons amount…” Jong kook said and helped Ji hyo to sit at the table. Now, Kwang Soo also go back his room look like he is sleeping and Jong kook pull out from his bed for prepare her supper.

“Wae…I can’t eat that much Oppa”

Jong kook sat beside her and holds her hands in his palm.

“Ji hyo yah…Gomawo” He tells softly while looking her face lovely.

“What are you Gomawo??”…Ji hyo ask with blank face. She didn’t understand until now.

“For pregnant my babies”…Jong kook said with full of smile and Ji hyo can’t tell back because she is so surprised now.

“Op…Oppa…you…you mean…I have pregnant”…Ji hyo ask while cover with palm.

“Nehh…Ji hyo yah…Our twin is arrived in your tummy”

“Jin..JinJaa…Oppa…Jinja”…Ji hyo ask again and again for she can’t believe.

“Nehhh…Jinja Ji hyo yah…Uri Ji hyo is pregnant Uri twin”…Jong kook tell sweetly while rubbing softly Ji hyo tummy. Ji hyo suddenly hug Jong kook and

“Oppa…We are going to be parents right…we going to be…” Jong kook smiled widely when his lady also happy likewise him.

“Of course Ji hyo yah…we’re going to be Appa and Omma…” Jong kooks pulls out Ji hyo and kiss her lips sweetly.

“Saranghae…for make me perfect always…”….Jong kook said lovely.

“Me too…Saranghae…Uri baby’ Appa”….Ji hyo calling like that make Jong kook wider his smile.

“Keure…Uri baby’ Omma…now let eat first…you need to take medicine”…he said and take a spoon of soup and feed her. Ji hyo eat all which Jong Kook feed.

“Aigoo…Now I have 3 babies”… Jong kook groans with feeding Ji hyo.

“Three babies??”…Ji hyo ask with blank face but is full of meals.

“Yes…3 babies…one baby is carry tow baby in her tummy”…Ji hyo now understand Jong kook mean.

“Wae…Shiro…Don’t you want that baby?”… she ask with point to herself.

“Anni…that baby is the most love…hehe”…Jong kook said and kissed her lips lovely.

“Hoonnn…don’t lie Oppa…I know you don’t want me”…Ji hyo said with sour face.

“What kind of words? When you know I don’t want you?”…Jong kook ask dissatisfiedly when Jihy said.

“Yesterday…”

“Aishh…Did you still angry for that…that is because of I’m so jealous to you”…Jong kook explain and but Ji hyo neglect his explain as making her depressed face.

“Baby ah…you also sad right…Appa neglect we the whole time…How pity my baby”….Ji hyo said pitifully with rub her tummy softly.

“Ahhhh…Ji hyo yah…Oppa Worng…Oppa bad…please forgive me…Oppa doesn’t mean neglect to you…Oppa only Jealous ….”

“Baby ah…doesn’t love Appa when you born…ok??...Appa bad right”

“Aishh…Don’t complain to my babies Ji hyo yah…my boys will get misunderstand to me”

“Babies??boys???...What means?” Ji hyo ask dissatisfiedly.

“Of course they are twin and boys…I know…because of your dream…they are exactly twin boys as cute as me…hehe”…Jong kook said shamelessly. Ji hyo look with smiling to her husband. She sure Jong kook is the happiest human now in the world. He giggled and looked her tummy lovingly the whole time.

“If they are boys, I have something to worry” Ji hyo words make Jong kook to frown.

“Why are you worried?? Wae??”

“Everybody knew their appa is jealousy king…if our boys are same with their appa…how can I live under their jealousy minds” ….Ji hyo explanation make Jong Kook to wide smile.

“Of course…Uri baby help Appa and together jealous to Omma…Right”…he said with approaching Ji hyo tummy.

Now, he can’t wait any more for the time their babies come out. Ji hyo end her dinner and take a medicine. She need to take care everything for their babies from now. Now, Jong kook is telling with his babies near her tummy. She can only giggle and nothing can help. Even though, the pregnant is only some week, Jong kook speaks with her tummy as like the babies can understand what he talk.

“Ok…Pabo Appa…stop noisy to our babies…Let sleep again”

“Mwo??...Pabo Appa??...yah…I’m only told our babies what I want” …Jong kook complain for Ji hyo call him ‘Pabo Appa’.

“hehe…cute ‘PaboAppa’…I want to sleep Oppa”….Ji hyo said with yawing. Pregnancy makes her sleepier than as usual.

“Keure…Let’s Sleep Our family”…Jong kook lift Ji hyo with bridal style and put down slowly on the bed. He also lay beside her and

“Can Oppa make love to you?”…Jong kook suddenly teased his lady.

“OPPAAA…Don’t you guilty me who ill for carry your babies??”…Ji hyo burst out but Jong kook only giggle and

“Who know it become triplet if I make love with you tonight”…Jong kook said with naughty mind. As a result he get slap continuously on his belly.

“Haha…Just kidding Ji hyo yah…you’re so anger after pregnant…May be our babies are angry angels”

“Anni…Angry monkeys”

“Yahhhhh”

“Haha…Monkeys are cute Oppa…ok…Let sleep…I’m so sleepy”…Ji hyo said with yawning and sleep again in her husband embrace. Jong kook also tight his embrace and sleep for dream about their babies.

 

/////////////////

 

“BANG!!!!”……a loud noisy come out from Princess Eun Hye room.

“WHYYYYYY….Why this get pregnancy???WHY???”…Eun hye shout to her Lady-in-waiting and throw vase to the wall.

“ARE YOU SURE????”

“Neh…Gong Ju…I heard from the physician….he also know that from the physician who test Ji hyo MaMa…that sure”….Lady-In-waiting explain but her body is shaking because of afraid.

Eun hye bite her under lip nearly blood. She can’t lose King Jong kook like that. He is the one who she loves the first time. She never wanted to possess a man like that. But now, If she possess this man, her life is perfect. This is the first time she felt like that. Now…what should I do??She can’t bear the King so care to his queen…she can’t look. She also promised to her father to become the concubine which this King loves so much. Yes…now she alright if she became his concubine. But She is more suitable the Queen throne. But…It’s ok …If she became concubine she can assassinate for the Queen throne. That’s not difficult. But…for her plan, this queen can’t pregnant now…no way….What should I do??....

Eun Hye first go to her father, to request suggestion. Yes…she believe her father will be support until finish.

“Aba MaMa….Aba MaMa” she call her father impatiently as enter the King’ room.

“Ohhh…EunHye yah…”….Bu-Yaw King places his documents to the table and look his daughter who so urgently enter.

“This Queen have pregnancy…How should we do???” Eun hye ask to the point. Now she blah in her head.

“I know EunHye yah...How can we do?? We have only to cancel our plan”…the King said with depressed face.

“ABA MAMA”….Eunhye shout to her father for cop out their plan.

“Eun Hye yah…think carefully…We didn’t know the King will be love his queen so much like that…Even his queen didn’t pregnant…We also difficult to succeed our plan…Just give up”…Bu-Yaw King explain to his daughter will understand the condition. He clearly know that the King can’t be loved his daughter since they arrived.

“Ani…I can’t give up easily to that stupid queen…This king will be mind”…Eunhye snarl with falling the tears. And she ran out from her father’ room and she didn’t turn when her father shout her to stop. She doesn’t care…she have never fail in her life…everything she want is always possess without difficult. Now, she let give up the King to this woman. No Wayyy.

Eun Hye enters her room quickly and calls her Lady-In-Waiting.

“Take the physician who tested Song Ji yo to me…Palli”….she ordered and her lady-in-waiting run out quickly.

“Let’s watch it…I’m never give up to you Song Ji hyo…Kim Jong Kook is mind!!!”

 

///////////////////