"Showering with Love"

"Eclipse"

Jong kook is now preparing to go conference room. Today is the important day for him and also the day he wait. His mother also come back to the palace.So, the time is ripe for reveal Ji hyo alive. Ji hyo help him and wear his cloak. He look his wife lovely. After Ji hyo come back,he only want to wear which Ji hyo prepare, only want to eat which Ji hyo feed...selfish right?...but he can't...that is he only want. Even though he is the King, he have no concubines and never thought to take. He only want to marry and love Ji hyo. He although married Jin young which his mother threatened, he never touch her and never interest. Even He was know that Ji hyo was dead last ten years ago but he have never thought to love other woman and he never can. Ji hyo is not only first love but also last love for him. "Sarang hae...Ji hyo yah"

"Oppa...What are you thinking deeply?" Jong kook awake from his thought when Ji hyo shake him.

"hmmm...Anni...Oppa only absent mind by looking my beautiful wife" ...Ji hyo blush for his lovely words.

"Don't lie Oppa...you know I'm old now" Ji hyo said and a litte pout while touching her cheek whit her palm.

"Immm...thats right...you're a little old"....Jong kook tease his lady. Ji hyo smile face change to harsh one and look dissatisfy to Jong kook with eagle eyes. "Wae???I'm only support to my wife" Jong kook ask while acting innocently.

"Right...right...right...I'm old...so search the other young lady" Ji hyo throw his belt him and turn her body to go out of the room. But she can't. Jong kook catch her right hand and hug her from back. Jong kook rest his chin on Ji hyo head and

"Even I met with young ladies..they may be beautiful more than you, but they can't shake my heart like you Ji hyo yah" Jong kook said softly and kiss her cheek.

Ji hyo giggled lovely and now she is satisfy. She turn back to jong kook and hug his neck. And she peck a kiss on his lips and

"You should go to Oppa...Fighting" she encourage lovely. Jong kook smile sweetly and pinch her cheek.

"Don't act cute...Oppa can't control my mind if you act like that...Aada?" Jong kook warning softly and make Ji hyo blush.

"Ok...Oppa need to go...you also prepare ready...I will send you Kwang Soo to fetch you"

"Neh...Oppa"...Jong kook kiss her forehead and go out to the conference room.

At the conference room, All Ministers, the old queen and queen Jin young are waiting. The King commanded them to attend the conference and they don't know why except Yoo Jae suk and Minister Ji. The King enters the conference room and sit at throne. All are bowing their head and wait the speech what the King will be command them.

"I have to reveal one thing to all of you so I commanded to attend conference"...Jong kook stop his conversation a while and look their faces. He continue when their faces is show interest on his speech.

"I found back Queen Ji Hyo".........when his speech finished, all are look him with surprising eyes and he clearly see his mother face suddenly degenerate.

"Your Majesty...how can Queen Ji hyo still alive??...we already found her body from the pond" one of the ministers submit him.

"No...that assassination...the real is Queen Ji hyo was got assassinated from someone...but I will not be revealed who is the criminal..."

"This is the good new Queen Ji hyo back...but we already have the Queen Jin young...It can't be to change the throne to Queen Ji hyo" One of the ministers who also queen Jin young' brother is submit him also.

"But Queen Ji hyo is the queen beginning...how it can't be to change the throne" Jong kook ask serious tone.

When the King face is anger, the other ministers are didn't dare to submit. They awesome him and afraid the King' anger.

"Your Majesty...Jin young is the current queen...we can't to cruel her like that" ....only the old queen dare to prevent from Jin young side.

"I...cruel....her?" Jong kook ask with ironic tone. He nod his head and

"So...that mean I need to cruel to Ji hyo for her...Why?" Jong kook ask his mother like provoking her.

"Even though Ji hyo was the queen, she is not possessed the throne now...only Jin young is the queen now...don't you understand Your Majesty" the old queen said angrily when her son ironic her.

"How many time I need to tell she was troubled because of someone...Oma mama..Ji hyo was lived poorly in small village for that person...you know...she is the girl who live comfortably in her life... also the daughter of minister who always surround the maids is got int troubled at small village and live poorly all ten years for married this stupid man...don't you pity her" Jong kook burst out.

When the King shout, all are silent and didn't dare to look the King' face.

"But...Your Majesty...also have the truth you didn't know about her and her father ...Let me...." the old queen try her luck again but

"Stop Oma mama...I know what will you tell...but stop right now is good for sake...I already detected this about and I already know that is assassination" Jong kook disrupt his mother words before she finish. The Old queen can't speak nothing and close angrily. Jong kook look Jin young who already cry and "Miahne...Jin Young Ssi...but you need to give back your throne to Queen Ji hyo...and thats my ordered so don't think to refuse...but I'm prepare to give princess throne for you...I think all of you will be accept" After the king says his decision, the ministers are look like satisfy because the King give princess throne to Jin young and Jin young alos look like accept even though she doesn't satifsy but she haven't power to refuse. That is the king ordered and he will never cop out because she already knew that how the King loved his queen Ji hyo. His love upon queen Ji hyo is exit like a myth in the palace. But she never satisfied for that. She will be waited the right time to harm them. "Let's watch Kim Jong Kook...you will be repay for your acts upon me" she curse in thought.

The old queen also dissatisfy on that. She never want to look Ji hyo face again. The face which the same look like with her mother. When she see her face, she remembered her mother and hate more. But she can't do nothing now. She sure that the King also know the truth. So the best way is to stay noting argue.

"Okay...I think all of you accept it...So...Lets greet your queen" ....Jong kook said with smile and signal to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo go out rushy and come back after five minutes. Behind him, the grace queen is slowly come in and stand beside Jong kook throne. Jong kook get down from his throne and stand beside her. Ji hyo look all with her soft smiles and

"I leaved all of you over ten years...I feel I'm not fulfilled on this country...So...please forgive me for my demand...but I'm promise I'll never leave again and always support for our country with Your Majesty" Ji hyo promised to the ministers and they are clapping happily for the queen's speech. They also loved this queen who smart and kind. Her father Minister Song also the best minister for them. So, she also smart and kind like her father. When they know their queen was dead, they also felt dolorous for the queen. The first when the King said the queen alive, they can believe only half. When they met the queen, they can believe now their smart queen arrived back.

"I'm want to make an affair for the Queen....prepare for that..." Jong kook declared them.

All Ministers are immediately "Yess...Your Majesty"

///////////////////////////

 

The night of the palace is crowd with affair for the Queen. At the center of the place, the beautiful dancers are dancing with melody. Above of the fair is decking with paper lanterns. Above the middle of the stage, the King and his beloved queen is seating. The left side of the queen is seating the Old queen and the right side of the King is seating the Princess Jin young. The ministers are also sit their respective table. The affairs is so beautiful and light for decorating the paper lanterns above them. Even though the King is look like so happy, the queen face is look like she not much enjoy. Because she sad for the old queen face is so harsh while look her. She don't want to the Old queen' hate. She didn't know why the old queen hate her that much but she really want to convenient with the Old queen. Just now when she greet her, the old queen glare her and act like she doesn't exit. But she determine to try her best to convenient with the Old queen because she is the mother of the man she love. So...she don't want to tense their relationship between the old queen.

"Ji Hyo yah...don't you happy?" She awake when the king ask her with a little disappointment.

"Anni....Oppa...Wae????"

"You look like don't interesting"

"It's not like that Oppa...I'm really enjoy...but I'm more enjoy you"...Ji hyo said sweetly that make Jong kook face slowly smile and

"Is this confession??" ask with teasing tone.

"Nehh...my confession to my king" Ji hyo reply cutely.

"really...I'm promise you Ji hyo yah...I try my best to you will be more enjoy tonight...really" Jong kook said with teasing tone and as a result he get the pinch at his waist from Ji hyo.

"Apo..Ji hyo yah" he said with pain and rub his waist.

"Naughty King...always full with dirty mind" Ji hyo scold him.

"Ahhh..waeee...I'm only naughty you...you need to be proud Ji hyo yah...Many girls are plead to my naughty..." Jong kook said with pouting.

"Aigoo....yes yes...I'm so proud for you always naughty me...OK?"

"heee...I'm satisfied" ....Jong kook hug her waist and watch the dance. The two women who sit beside them are want to vomit by looking the King latch on to the Queen. Ji hyo look to the old queen who glare to her and sigh with heavy mind. "Why Mama hate me??" she thought while looking her. Suddenly she found that the big paper lanterns above the old queen is nearly fall down because of wind blowing.

"MAMA..." Ji hyo shout to the old queen for warning...during she shout, she found the paper lantern is fall. Ji hyo ran to the Old queen and push her beside.

"Ahh..." ...the big paper lantern was fall on the seat which the old queen sat. The old queen was safe because of Ji hyo. But Ji ho crush with the lantern and the fire burn on Ji hyo sleeve.

"Ji hyo yahh..." "Ji Hyo Mama" the King and the followers are run to Ji hyo and quench the fire quickly.

But Ji hyo got the burn injury on her forearm but not serious. "Ji Hyo yahh...Kwechana??" Jong kook ask worriedly. Ji hyo only nod and

"Oma mama...Kwechana?" she ask to the old queen who look so surprised for Ji hyo save her.

" Kwechana...and you?"

"Nehh..I'm ok Mama"

"Dong Hoon ah...Take Oma mama to her place..she look so nerved..." Jong kook command to Dong Hoon.

The old queen follow her son decision and she also want to rest. After the Old queen and Dong Hoon leave, Jong kook look Ji hyo and

"We also lets go back Ji hyo yah...you need to treat your injury".....Ji hyo agree and both come back to their building.

Jong kook put the medicine on Ji hyo wound and bandaged. He slowly lift Ji hyo forearm and

"Is really ok not to call the physician??" Jong kook ask with looking worriedly.

"Nehh...Oppa...It's not serious" Ji hyo reply with smile.

"Thank you for save my mother...but not thank for make injury to your body"

"If I'm not push her...that will be fall Mama' body..." Ji hyo explain. Jong kook only smile and

"Ok ok...Let me help you to change the dress...your sleeve is burned" Jong kook said and help Ji hyo to change the dress. While changing her dress, Jong kook want to tease his lady.

"Aigoo...I sorry for which I promised you to make enjoy is can't now..." Jong kook lady while tie the upper blouse.

"Oppa...can't you make your mind not dirty"

"Waeee....Are you angry Oppa for fail to keep promise" Jong kook never bore to tease his lady.

"OPPAAAA"...Ji hyo can't patient again and shout.

"haha...how cute" he said and pinch softly Ji hyo cheek.

"Ji hyo yahh"...he call and pull Ji hyo to him by making to sit on his thigh.

"Wae...Oppa"

"I know you're not comfort for my mother hate you..." Ji hyo surprise for the king know her mind.

"How do you know Oppa" "Of course...I know all only look your face"......Ji hyo so touch and hug the King tightly.

"Nehhh...Oppa...but it's ok...I'll try her to love me" Jong kook hug her waist and lay her body on the bed by caring her injury forearm not pain.

"you can try ...but you can't depredation yourself...Ok?" Jong kook said as look down to his lady face.

"Yess...Oppa" Ji hyo reply as a child. Joong kook can't control mind when his lady cute like that.

"Aishhh...Don't be so cute...now I'm try my best to control...Ada" Jong kook said with pinching her cheek.

"haha...Oppa....don't you tired for dirty your mind every night"

"nope...My duty is try my best to born 12 babies"

"Aweee....always 12 babies...How will I do if you decrease the love on me when I born 12 babies" Ji hyo with pouting.

"First born it Ji hyo yah...you will be know my love is decrease or more"

"Ohhh...so sweet..."..Ji hyo said and rub his neck with her nose.

"yahhh...don't seduce me...you know how hard I try to control my mind now" Jong kook warning while look down to his lady who lay under him.

"So...Don't control...Let it Oppa" Ji hyo reply and kiss him. Jong kook surprise and kiss back his lady passionately. They kiss and hug each other tightly but Jong kook take care not to touch her injury hand. Jong kook kiss her lip and neck passionately. Ji hyo make him can't control his mind. With the last force, he try depart with Ji hyo and

"Let sleep Ji hyo yah...." he said and lay beside her with catching his breath.

"Wae Oppa...Don't you want to try your best" Ji hyo ask while rest her head on his arm.

"You injured Ji hyo yah...Are you ok if I love you?" Jong kook ask worriedly but his eyes is full of desire.

"If you smooth...I'm.." before Ji hyo finish her speak, she was attacked by Jong kook kiss. As usual, tonight is also full of their love like other nights. They shower with their love to each other the whole night until they fall sleep.

In Ji hyo' dream, Ji hyo is walking happily in the garden. The garden is full of white beautiful flowers and she really enjoy it. Suddenly she found two cute boys who wearing hanbok as a prince are running to her and hug her legs. Ji hyo a little surprise but love them so much because the boys are so cute and lovely.So, she lift both of them and kiss their cheeks.

"Baby...where you come from?? where your parents?" Ji hyo ask to the cute boys. They are smile brightly and point to the sky.

"we come from there noona"...Ji hyo chuckled when these cute boys call her noona.

"Awee...so cute...where your parents?" the tow cute boys look her and kiss her cheek.

"noona is beautiful...Let we stay with you noona" the tow boys plead her cutely. Ji hyo really love them so much. Their eyes are small and their lips are red like a strawberry. She sure Jong Kook Oppa will love them and want to show him this cute boys.

"Ok...Let we stay together..." when ji hyo reply, the two boys are clap their hands with smile brightly and hug her tightly. Ji hyo wake up from her good dream.

"Ohhh...I'm dreaming..but that is feel so real...these boys so cute" Ji hyo look Jong kook which hug her and sleep peacefully.

"Oppa...I swear you will be love them..their eyes are like you Oppa" ji hyo tell in her mind and she also fall in sleep again.

 

/////////////////////////////

(I don't know whats wrong to my account. I can only write in text box which only wide 1 inches and also can't change the font and size. Therefore, forgive me when you found many errors...My eyes can't check again the typo only appear in 1 inches box...Sorry) .