"Manse"

"Eclipse"

 

OPPA…a hskk….OPAAAA!!!! .”… Jong Kook run out of the reading room when he heard Ji Hyo is calling him with crying in front of the room.

“Wae??Wae????...What happen??”…he ask with panic as go out. He found Ji Hyo is hold something with both of her hand and cry like a baby. He approach near to his wife and look worriedly to who cry hardly.

“What’s wrong Ji Hyo ah??”…he ask but Ji Hyo can’t answer immediately for sobbing. After she control her sob,

“She dead Oppa…”…….. Ji Hyo said and show the thing in her hand.

“Who die??”…he ask and look her hand. He found a golden fish lie in her hand and but fish don’t move look like this is dead.

“Fish???”….he ask and Ji Hyo nod her head and look her fish sadly.

“That’s why you cry as like for this fish dead??”…he ask again and she nod again.

“Aigoo… Why my wife’s mind is very soft like that???”…he ask lovely to his crying baby with teasing tone.

“Don’t tease me Oppa…she is my daughter”…Ji Hyo complain.

“Your daughter??? When was you born???”…he ask with acting blank.

“Oppa!!!…I told you don’t tease me….I was foster her since my two months pregnant” she said with pouting.

“Keure…Keure…So, why was she dead???”…Jong Kook ask with touching to the fish in her hand.

“She was dead………….after she born the little fish”…Ji Hyo said sadly. Jong Kook also feel sad when he know the reason. He look kindly to his wife who falling tears.

“Don’t cry Ji Hyo ah…She is good mother…” he comfort his wife.

“Oppa…If….If I’m also dead like…”…before she end her words, Jong Kook shut with his hand.

“Don’t….Don’t said like nonsense Ji Hyo ah…No way to become like that”…he refuse but his sound is so shake after he thought when Ji Hyo said and afraid to happen like that. Ji Hyo know her husband is sad now while heard his voice. So, she stop her sobbing and nonsense thought.

“Neh…Oppa…I can’t be like that…Right???because I have you Oppa…I have my hero who always save and protect me…I know you can even protect and safe from death”…she said sweetly and that make Jong Kook to smile again.

“Yes…concerning with you…I can even fight with death”…he reply with pinch his wife nose.

“Are you still sad for fish??”…Jong Kook ask to his wife.

“Immm… a little”

“Ok…let’s we make a grave for her…OK???”…Jong Kook advice and Ji Hyo accept happily his advice. Therefore, their couple goes near the pool which this fish dead and Jong Kook dig the ground. After become a little hole, Ji Hyo place the fish in the hole and Jong Kook cover with the sand. Ji Hyo cover the stone upon the sand and last she cover the flower. Jong Kook look with smile to his wife who decorate her fish grave.

“Geum ah…stay peacefully in heaven…you’re good mother”…Ji Hyo said last greet.

“Geum???Her name???”…Jong Kook ask and she reply with nod.

“Aigoo…My wife is even give the name to fish... Did she know Geum is calling her???”…he tease to her wife. Ji Hyo sight a glance him and

“Don’t tease me…My mood is not well”…she warning.

“Ok…ok…I will stop…” he stand and help Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo’s pregnant is now over eight months and she is near to born. Her pregnant is no doubt the twins because her tummy is so big. Therefore, Ji Hyo is more difficult at sit and stand.

“Let’s walk Ji Hyo ah…the physicians told me…you need to walk for easy to born”…he said as lift his wife and walk slowly while hug her shoulder. Ji Hyo lean her husband and

“You always search the physician more than me…huhh???”

“For you My Ji Hyo”…he said with pinch her nose.

 They are slowly walking and chatting. Suddenly, Ji Hyo stop and look up. Jong Kook also look the direction what Ji Hyo look. He only found the persimmon tree. When he look back his wife, Ji Hyo look him with innocent eyes….but it dangerous.

“Wae??? Do you want to eat??”… she nod.

“Only want from this tree …”…she nod.

“Will be cropped it”…she nod.

“By myself”…she nod.

“Aigoo…I know…I know… I can see this is will be happen like that…” he act as he scold and knock her head softly. Ji Hyo smile brightly him and

“This isn’t me Oppa…Only your twins can eat which their Appa prepare for them”…Ji Hyo said cutely. He chuckle for enjoy her answer and he climbed the tree efficiently. Ji Hyo clap like a baby when he crop the persimmons. After he reach the ground, Ji Hyo grab the fruits from his hand and eat without caring him.

“Yahhh…Why can’t you ask me ‘Are you ok’?? Jong Kook complain his lady. But she can’t reply for is full of persimmons. After she eat the fruits all, she look her husband sweetly and

“Are you ok Oppa??”…look like she take the much time to ask this question.

“Kha!!!….Don’t call me??”…Jong Kook said with pouting and walk to front without taking his wife. Ji Hyo link his arm and

“Miahne Oppa…the babies are so appetite persimmons…So I feed them first”…Ji Hyo console him.

“Don’t act you know me???”…he still act he angry and continue walking.

“Oppa….Jiang~~~”…Ji Hyo give one of persimmon and kiss his cheek.

“For Oppa…Babies tell me to feed their Appa…So, I left this one for you”…

“Aigoo..Thanks a lot MaMa nim…Now, I want to even cry for your kindness”…Jong Kook crooked her but take persimmon she gave him.

“hehe…It’s ok…I’m always kind…”…Ji Hyo relief for Jong Kook lose his huff to her.

“Oppa”….Jong Kook turn to his wife and

“wae???”

“Sarang hae”….she said and kiss his lips deeply. He smile for his wife like this lovely action him and he also kiss back her long time. They depart after lack of air in their lungs. He hug his wife tightly and

“Me too…Sarang hae Ji Hyo ah”…….

 

///////////////////

 

“Ji Hyo ah…Don’t stubborn…please listen my words only one time…hmmm????”… Jong Kook persuades his wife with soft tone. But Ji Hyo neglects him and wear the new beautiful dress. She is even more beautiful with pregnant. She wear light pink floral dress and after that, she cover her body with the beautiful white fur cloak.

“Am I pretty Oppa?”…she ask while stuck her husband gift hairpin on head.

“Imm…pretty…but Ji Hyo ah…please listen my words…you born date is only need about one or two days… stay in the room is best way Ji Hyo ah” he explain nonstop. But Ji Hyo doesn’t listen and she even choose the dress for Jong Kook.

“Wear It …Oppa”…she said and wear to Jong Kook. Jong Kook pull his wife and hold her shoulder as look her eyes deeply

“I don’t let you go…I also don’t go”… he said with serious face. But Ji Hyo look him with sweet smile and

“Dong Hoon is your best dong sang Oppa…he is always loyal to you…”

“I know…I know…but you born date is so near Ji Hyo ah…We can’t know that you can even born today”

“Ada Oppa…Only awhile…he will be sad if we don’t honour for his wedding”…she said sweetly with smile brightly. Jong Kook know this smile. This smile means I never listen your words and only you will accommodate my wish. So, He was afraid this smile. This smile also represent her stubborn.

“hmmm…can you listen my words next time??”… he ask with crooked.

“HaHa…let’s go Oppa…we can come back after stay a while”…she said and go out first while lift her big tummy. Even he know only looking, this tummy is look like nearly burst out and need to stay settle without going anywhere. But for her, she can’t see her condition and only know to stubborn. So, he doesn’t try to fight with her and go to Dong Hoon’s wedding with palanquin. But he doesn’t forget to take the physicians with them for emergency.

When they arrived Dong Hoon’s wedding, everybody was happy for their exist. Dong Hoon even cry for he doesn’t hope they will be praise his wedding. He only think the King and Queen can’t came his wedding for the Queen nearly born. But when the King and Queen arrive his wedding, he can’t describe how much he happy. At that time, Jong Kook also think Ji Hyo’s decision right when he saw his dong sang happy.

“Dong Hoon ah…Congratulation”… he said and hug his dong sang who cry as a baby.

“Neh….Hyung…I’m so happy now”…Dong Hoon said in crying. He pat his dong sang back to comfort him.

Ji Hyo look with a wide smile to her husband and his dong sang. After that, she found Kwang Soo and Jae Suk are chatting. Therefore, she approaches near them.

“Noona…what put in your dress?? Are you keep Jong Kook hyung in your dress??”….Kwang Soo tease Ji Hyo’s big tummy.

“Don’t tease my babies…they are near to come out…After that, you prepare to die”…Ji Hyo complains kwang soo.

At that time, Jong Kook also approach near them and

“Are you kidding my wife??”…he said and glare to Kwang Soo.

“Anni hyung… look what are you doing to noona… she can’t walk smoothly because of her tummy…when I look her, I only see her tummy” …Kwang Soo said with upset voice.

“Yahh…Lee Kwang Soo”…Ji Hyo shout and try to beat him. But Kwang Soo hide behind Jae Suk and relief from his noona. Suddenly, Ji Hyo bent and even kneel down to ground.

“Wae??wae??? Ji Hyo ah…what’s wrong??”…Jong Kook ask worriedly and lift his wife.

“Ar…Argh…My tummy…so…so..pain…Arghhh”…Ji Hyo said and shout loudly.

“huhhh????Now…Are you want to born??”…Jong kook said panic and call the physicians. They are move Ji Hyo to newlywed room and the physicians are check Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo is grumble loudly for pain.

“Yes…You’re Majesty…Ji Hyo MaMa near to born the babies…”…Jong Kook look with wide eyes to physicians. He doesn’t know what he will do. He even doesn’t know he need to stay or go out because his brain is blah with worry for Ji Hyo. He only look his wife with blank mind. One of the physician approach near him and

“Do you want to wait outside You’re Majesty???” ask him. He shake his head and

“Anni…I want to stay inside…kwechana???”…

“Neh…Kwechanamida you’re Majesty”…the physicians reply and go to again near Ji Hyo. He also approach his wife and hold her hand softly.

“Ji Hyo ah???”

“Oppa…Arghhhhhhhhhhhh….Apo Oppa…Mani Apo…Arghhhhhhh”….Ji Hyo shout loudly and cry. He was even nearly fainted when Ji Hyo shout like that. His heart is feel like someone grab his heart while looking his lovely wife is pain.

“MaMa nim…Please squeeze…you need to force and extrude MaMa nim…Please squeeze”…the physicians are request to their Queen.

“Argghhhhhhhh”…Ji Hy squeeze with bite hardly her under lips. And she lay back again weakly after squeezing.

“Ji Hyo ah…My Ji Hyo…please bear a moment…you need to extrude our babies Ji Hyo ah”…Jong Kook encourage his wife.

“Arghhhhhh….Please…Ahhh”….Ji Hyo squeeze again. Jong Kook so worry while looking his wife who was so pale and weak for using force to squeeze.

“Ji Hyo ah…if you want , you can bite me”…he said and give his hand to Ji Hyo. No wait a second, Ji Hyo bite his arm and extrude.

“Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!”…now shouting isn’t Ji Hyo…is Jong Kook. He shout for Ji Hyo bite him. The people who were waiting outside of the room are even shock when they heard the King screaming.

“Ohh…MaMa nim…now, we see the baby heard…please squeeze hardly again…MaMa nim”…the physicians said excitedly. Ji Hyo bite Jong Kook again and squeeze again. Now, she use all of her force to squeeze……

A small crying voice appear.

“Ohh…MaMa nim…you born it…Oh…cute”…the physician carry a small baby in her hand. Jong Kook didn’t even know the pain on his hand when he see the baby face. But, Ji Hyo is still pain and she still grumble.

“Ohhh…MaMa nim….the next baby still in your tummy… MaMa nim…please squeeze…”…the other physician said and their voice is even shake for happy. Ji Hy squeeze again while using her last strength.

“Eweeeeee”… a crying voice appears again. Ji Hyo also lay back to the bed without no strength. She even can hold Jong Kook hand. So, Jong Kook cup her small hand in his big palm and move her hair from her forehead lovely.

“They are boys MaMa nim…Congratulation Your Majesty”…. The physicians are said with wide smile. Jong Kook look his sons lovely and look back his wife who lay weakly in bed.

“My Dear…Sarang hae….” He said happily and  kiss her forehead. Ji Hyo reply with a nod. The physicians are clean their princes and place beside the King and the Queen.

Jong Kook can’t dare to hold his babies for afraid they will pain. He look deeply without blinking to his sons and he even didn’t breath for afraid his breath touch his sons and will be pain. He softly rub their pink cheek.

“Ohh…so smooth and soft Ji Hyo ah…” he said with amazing voice to his wife. Ji Hyo is chuckle while looking her husband who busy with the small babies.

“Oppa…we need to announce the people who wait outside”…Ji Hyo remind to her husband.

“Ohh…right…I forget it…can you sit???”

“Nehh….”…Jong Kook help Ji Hyo to sit and she carry one of the babies and Jong Kook carry another.

After that, they open the window and found many people wait outside of the room. Jong Kook found the newlywed is also waiting without continue their wedding. When the window open, everybody pay attention and silent is can even hear the nail drop.

“Queen Ji Hyo born the two princes for our country”……Jong Kook declare with charismatic voice. After finish his declaration, everybody is cheer for the princes and the Queen with screaming. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo look with full of smile.

Ji HYO MaMa Manse….You’re Majesty Manse….Our goongs Manse!!!!!!!!!!!!”…their screaming is cover the whole country and is nearly enough to heard all of citizens.

 

////////////////////////////