Chapter Thirty

Maybe; Perhaps; Possibly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Threading her fingers through her hair, Pie backed up and plopped down on the edge of their bed.

Pie's been trying to wake Kim up; she's shaking her and tapping her hands on both sides of Kim's cheeks, as she keeps saying over and over to her, "Kim, wake up! Kimhan! We're gonna be late."

Pie sighed softly as Kim didn't even stir from her deep slumber. She studied Kim's features, loving each and every angle of her face. Kim looked younger when sleeping, less careworn, more relaxed.

"Oh, Kim," Pie whispered.

She gazed at Kim for a moment as memories came rushing back to her. Pie remembered that night she told her mom about her relationship with Kim, how her mom disapprove of it, her continuous crying, her heart racing, then Kim's soothing voice.

"You never left my side even when we didn't get mom's approval. You've been the only person I needed and could have never lived without. I hope you'll never get tired of me, Kim. I love you so much." 

Kim was still snoring lightly with slightly open. Reaching out, Pie brushed the hair off Kim's forehead. She placed her fingers over Kim's lips and her thumb followed the curved of her lower lip and then she pinched her nose. Kim's snore stopped short with a little snort, then she suddenly woke up gasping for air with panic in her eyes.

"It's about time you wake up, honey." Pie chuckled as she smoothed Kim's hair away from her eyes, brushing her fingertips gently over her flushed cheek.

After a minute, Kim slowed her breathing and dropped her gaze to Pie, "Honey, did you really have to wake me up like that? A kiss would've been better."

"You might like it too much and asked for more. We also don't have time for that because we're going to be late. I've been trying to wake you up since seven this morning and look, it's almost nine now."

"Ah, you're already dressed up for work. I'm sorry, just give me ten minutes to clean up and change, and we'll be on our way."

Kim wrapped her arms around Pie's waist and Pie held her close to her, with Kim's head against her bosom, Pie rested her head on hers and ran her hands through the back of Kim's hair. Kim gently lies down, resting her head on Pie's lap.

"Pie, you can bring the car with you. I'll just ride a cab. We have to work overtime since Shone's still in his honeymoon and we need to finish the project by the end of this week." Kim said, as Pie ran her fingers through her hair.

"Okay, but let me drive you to your office first."

Kim smiled, "How about a kiss before I take a bath?"

Pie set her palm gently on Kim's face, brushing Kim's lips softly; she leaned over and touched her lips to hers. Kim drew a deep breath, her warm breath tickling Pie's lips as they were both breathless.

"You were right. I want more." Kim gave a slow blink, then another, her eyes gazing for a second longer.

Pie kissed her forehead and straightened, "Maybe later, honey. Now, get up and take a bath."

Kim sat up; she took Pie's hand and kissed it tenderly on the back.

"I'll be quick, princess." Kim said and Pie smiled at her.

After about ten minutes Kim was ready. 

###

 

Kim took a deep breath, shaking her head and leaning back on her chair. She swipes the sweat off her face with her sleeve as her eyes tearing up.

"You look very pale, Kim. Are you sure you're okay?" Leaning forward, Ter asked her concernedly.

"It's my migraine. Please excuse me; I need to use the restroom."

Kim got to her feet and dragged herself to the bathroom. She staggered for the door and the bathroom's bright lights forced her eyes shut. Her eyes blurry and stinging, she splashed cold water on her face. She tried to catch her breath while leaning against the sink. She breathed heavily and felt completely drenched in sweat. Kim found it difficult to keep from gagging from the pounding headache as blood drain from her face. She choked on her own vomit and she gripped the edge of the sink tighter. She started vomiting blood into the sink and doubled over before collapsing on the floor. 

Ter was working at his computer but his mind was somewhere else. He looked at the time on the computer then at the wall clock again, 2:15pm. He's starting to get worried sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter