Chapter Twenty-Six

Maybe; Perhaps; Possibly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sweetie! Come down here, breakfast's almost ready!" Pie called out through the kitchen while she smashed eggs and clattered pans.

Ploy came running down the stairs wearing her school uniform.

"Morning." Ploy said as her stomach growled with the whiffs of bacon and toast that greeted her.

"Good morning. I'll have this ready in a minute, sweetie." Pie said, to the sizzle of bacon.

She gestured Ploy to the table as she filled a plate for her. She placed a slice of toast beside the bacon and scrambled egg.

"Here you go."

"Thanks, P'Pie." Ploy smiled gleefully.

"What time will you be home?" Pie asked, pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Around four. We still have to wait for the other students in another class." Ploy answered between bites.

Pie spread a thick layer of apple jam on her toast, "Is the school bus going to drop you off here or at your Nana's café?"

"At Nana's. Pa always comes home late, so I stay first at Nana's. Sometimes, I sleep at Nana's too. Hmm, like for the past few days, Pa slept in her office."

"Your Pa works really hard, huh?"

Ploy nodded full of bacon. The conversation was cut of short when Pie noticed the flashing lights from the top of the school bus waiting outside. Ploy rushed to finish her food as the bus started blowing its horn. Pie helped Ploy hang her coat and backpack; she gave her a hug and a kiss on her plumped cheek.

"I'll see you later, P'Pie!"

Pie nodded and gave her a reassuring smile.

"P'Pie, wait!" Ploy run back towards their house and threw herself to Pie and gave her a big smacking kiss, "Please kiss Pa for me. Babye!"

Pie smiled and waved good bye to Ploy as she hops onto the school bus. 

###

 

Pie walked upstairs to the bedroom, carrying a small basin of warm water and a towel. She set the basin on the bedside table as she looked at Kim sprawled on the bed. She dipped the towel in the warm water and rang it out. She wiped it gently across Kim's forehead and down her neck, bathing the sweat from her. Kim began to stir as Pie dabbed the cloth against her cheeks and swiped away the sweat from under her eyes. Kim slowly opened her eyes and gazed lovingly at Pie.

"Pie... my princess..." Kim murmured.

Pie drew in a soft breath and let her lips curved into a smile, "Are you feeling better now, honey?"

"Yes, much better." Kim breathed as she smiled up at Pie.

Pie lowered her lips to Kim's. Kim smiled dreamily and wrapped her arms around Pie.

"I love you, Kim." Pie crooned as she kissed Kim's eyelids then her cheeks and her soft warm lips.

Kim deepened the kiss and felt Pie respond with her caresses.

"Kimhan," Pie moaned softly.

"Hmm?"

"Your breath stinks."

Pie felt Kim's lips curled into a smile against , barely grazing her lips. Kim pulled away slowly and Pie's eyebrows. Pie opened her eyes, staring into Kim's dark brown eyes, her lips twitched into the hint of a grin.

"I haven't brushed my teeth since the other night."

"I've noticed." Pie giggled.

 "Do you still love me even though I smell bad?" Kim mumbled, she pouted her lips and looked at Pie with sad puppy dog eyes.

"Silly." Pie Kim's face with the lightest of touches and kissed the top of her head.

"Come here," she leaned down to press her lips against Kim's, "I'll brush your teeth."

"Okay." Kim finally breathed.

After a quick kiss, Pie took Kim's arm and helped her up. She held Kim's hand and dragged her into the bathroom.

"Sit." She made Kim sit on the toilet as she squeezed toothpaste onto her toothbrush.

Kim looked at Pie, as Pie's hand went back and forth then up and down, spreading toothpaste over her teeth and gums, gently brushing over and over.

"Spit." Pie said as she handed her a glass of water and Kim spat out the toothpaste and rinse .

"Well, does my breath smell better now?" A small smirk going over Kim's face.

Pie laughed softly at her.

"Well, princess?" Kim raised an eyebrow, "Do I—".

Pie suddenly kissed her, "Uhm, well." she smirked then acted as if she had to think whether Kim's breath finally smell better.

Kim's eyes squinted a little then she blew air in Pie's face.

Pie laughed giving a small nod, then kissed her again, "Yes, of course. I brushed your teeth for you."

Kim chuckled watching Pie's p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter