Unexpected Visitor

Hidden Love

Lee Seunggi - Return

 

Since then, Seyong acted like he didn't know anything when actually he do. Everytime he went out with you he focused on you and only you. As like appreciating the moment he'd still have left before you two broke apart. He knows this relationship won't stay for too long. He didn't expect much too.

It was another day that you stay at home that week. Because of the cold weather outside, you doesn't feel like wanna get out. Instead, you're laying flat on your stomach while reading a novel which you didn't get to finish last time. Junhyung wasn't around much that week because of some reason which you don't know. 

At that moment, a rapid door bell rang on the door. You jumped of off your bed and step downstairs. Without checking twice, you swing the door open. You were beyond shock. You had never thought this person would come here. Because that's what you thought so. You almost cry when she spread her arms opened.

"What are you waiting for? Don't you miss me?" she her bottom lips slightly. You shrieked loudly and hugged her.

It's none other than your mum. Since your parent divorced when you were 13 at that time, you barely met your parents. Work, business. That's how's life goes on. You know whats the best for yourself and you learned from the best.

"Mummy I miss you soooo much!" You planted a wet and sloppy kiss on her cheek. She pinched you cheeks lightly. "Aigoo, my girl. I miss you more."

She broke the hug and glanced at your outfit and shook her head in disapprovement. "No no no. My girl, you should go and change. We're going somewhere."

You jumped in excitement clear in your eyes. "Uwaa, jinjja?? Arasso." You scrambled and clumsily jumped on the stairs which almost makes you trip and fall down. "Oops." You smiled meekly.

"Be careful!" She lightly scolded as she shook her head. *How long has it been I saw her? She really grow up that fast.*

 

You didn't expect your mum would asked you to go for a girl shopping time with her. Well, she's busy. But you're more than glad and thankful that that day had come. After a while of shopping around in Myeongdong, you felt thirsty crept your throat. You had decided to grab bubbletea nearby there. 

You dragged your mum along with you at the street shop (its like Pojangmach too but its located in small building) .

"What would you like miss?" the guy asked you.

"A Honeydew Bubble Tea one and... mum, how about you?" You turned to your mum. She just meekly look around try to look for the menus.

"Should I try the Signature Bubble Tea?" She turned to the guy earlier. The guy smiled, "A nice choice. It's the bestselling." He nod.

She clasped her hands together and beamed. "Okay then, a Signature Bubble Tea for me."

The guy nodded and excused himself. You looked around and watched people walk by and the busy street. "Did you always went here?" your mum looked at you. You shook.

"Not really. Once in a while. Plus, there's too many people around." You blew air to your bangs trying to move it away from your eyes. "Ahh, really? I've been waiting for you to visit my boutique some times but, I guess you're busy with the senior year." She shrugged moved a strand of hair away from your face.

"Mum, can you help me hold this shopping bags for a while? I need to re-tie up my hair." you beamed. "Turned around, let me help you with it instead," She suggested. Without saying anything more you turned around giving her your back side. You didn't care what people are going to say about you. Spoil girl? Brat? Whatever, you could care less. Thus, you didn't get to see your mum that much like others do.

""Done." she patted your hair nicely. "I miss doing that for my girl," You softened. "Aww, mum. I miss everything about you!" You sauntered closer to her and pull her into your embraced.

"Yeah yeah. Look at you, you're even taller than me," She tilted her lips to the side, slightly frowning. You giggled and proudly puffed your chest out.The two of you burst into a laugh before the guy earlier call the two of you for your orders.

While seeping into your drinks, you and your mum continued walking around in the street and went in adn out of each store you guys entered. You had accompanying her to a ladies outfit store where you were texting Key that you were with your mum in Myeondong. 

Key said he wanted to join the of you too but unfortunately he still has works to be done. So, he told you to buy some thing for him too. You were laughing at his text where he tried to tempting you with his bento if you buy him things too. You looked aroound to make sure you didn't left by your mum. When at that time, you saw Seyong and s were at the next door shop.

You was about to call for him when JunQ suddenly popped out somewhere behind you which makes you startled in surprise. "Ommaya!"

"Wow, I thought you would never be that chicky type," He smile amused.

"Well, for your information, it's a natural habit for a girl," you raised your eyebrows and folded your arms to your chest.

"What else can I say," he shrugged.

"S-" you was about to asked him when someone crept behind you and cover your eyes with his hands. 

"Guess who?" he whispered.

"Kim Seyong, of course." you beamed. Just by the scent of his perfume you know it is him.

"Got cha' " he released you. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked you as hepoked your cheeks. You glanced back at your mum who's talking to one of the salesgirls. "Just walking around."

"Oooh, look who do we have here." Insoo whistled. Seyong rolled his eyes and pulled you to his side. Wrapping one of his arm around your waist, hekissed your temple slightly. 

"Ew. Cheesy Kim Seyong" the guys whined. Gunwoo pretended to puke out while JunQ pretended to choke himself. Chaejin the maknae just laughed along with his hyungs.

"~~~~~ah ~ Oh, what- Who are these guys?" Your mum comes to your side and was surprised that you were surrounded by the five cool, handsome and tall guys.

"Erm- Mum, this is my school's friend and guys... this is my pretty mum!" You introduced them to each other.

"Mum?!" They shrieked in surprised. Your mouth fell open and your eyes squinted a bit. 

"Yeahh," you nodded in baffled.

"Cool. I thought she was your unnie or somewhat." Gunwoo said.

You squinted your eyes even more and pursed your lips into a firm line. "Did she looks that young or is that I am that old?" You questioned slightly annoyed.

JunQ shrugged, "As you know, you look THAT old."

"Seyong step on his feet, "Yah."

Your mum laugh at you guys interaction. "Oh, I had just remember. Which one of you is Seyo? Seyon? I don't remember his name." She motioned to the five of them.

Seyong cursed himself. *Ow, . Is this something good or bad?* He prayed silently. "M-Me...?" He stammered. You heard his questioning tone and stared at him wide eyed. 

"Oh! You must be my girl's boyfriend right?!" Your mum beamed. She sounds very pleased and happy.

"N-Ne." he stammered again. You giggled. *He must be nervous.*

"What a charming guy. I bet you must be a nice guy too," your mum nodded and smiled. JunQ snickered and Insoo tried his best to hold back his laughter in attempt to not letting Seyong becomes even more red.

"Children, I'll need to pay the things first. Excuse myself," your mum excuse herself. The guys nodded and followed by you. 

You turned your gazed to Seyong immediately. "What happened to self-esteem-power Kim Seyong?" you poke his stomach.

He flushed and bit his lips.

 

That evening, Seyong had sent you home after accompanying you to send your mum off. He's sitting with you in the living room while watching Strong Heart. The two of you were laughing at the small boy name Lincoln who fall flat on his in attempt to sit.

"Look at him, he's so cuute," you made the squichy face along. He cackled. "Look at you, you are even cuute," He squished your cheeks together.

"Hey!" you retoreted back.

He stucked his tongue out but you were fast that you caught his tongue in between your fingers. He yelped.

"Awl Awl! Ylet yi yo!" his arms flungs in the air begging to let go from you. You let him go and pulled out a wet wipes at the table next to the coach and wipe your fingers.

"Meanie." he pouted. You grinned. "Aigoo, my honey pie is sulking. Does it hurts?" you turned to him.

He nodded and pouted his lips even more. You laughed and mimicked his lips. "Nah, come here..." you hugged him.

"I'm sorry," you patted his back soothingly. "Sokay," he sanked his face into your shoulder.

You two broke apart and you sweep his hair to the back. "You should better get going before it is too late. Y'know, when it is close to midnight, the temperature will drop even more."

He nodded, "Yeah, maybe I should. But how about you? Will you be okay?"

You waved your hand in a gesture, "Don't worry. Plus, Kibum oppa would be home soon." 

He raised an eyebrow at you. "I'm okay." you reassured him again.

He reluctantly let you go and you walk him to the front door. "I'll see you after at school next week." He smile. You nodded and pushed him slightly to the gate. "Faster, it's getting cold already."

"Okay, okay. Sheesh, woman." He bickered. You laughed heartily and waved him goodbye. He waved back and send you a winked. You smiled and closed the gate behind you when he didn't turn around again.

"Kim Seyong" you shook your head slightly. Your eyes stopped at your naeighbor house. *Where did you go? It's been a while I've seen you.* With a sighed you dragged your feet inside.