Our Story

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghcm-eOEWyw

- - - 

 

Junhyung POV

After finished eating ice-cream and have some talk at the playground, ~~~~~ and I walk back home. Suddenly, I was curious about her life. I'm wondering where could her parents be.

"~~~~~ah, where's your parents?" I asked her while walking next to her. She fake out a small smile but didn't to stop answering my question.

"My omma, she had divorced with appa but omma would visit Kibum and me once or twice a month. Omma owned several boutiques. One in Apgujeong shopping mall, the other one were in the middle of Seoul." she explained her situations. I felt guilty  asking her the question. 

"ah... mianhae. I didn't meant to..." I mumbled. She turned facing me.

"It's okay. I'm used to it. My appa he's busy with his business. Appa owns a company. We would have family gathering or any party sometimes. But it's rare. How about you? Your parents." she questioned me while we continue walking again.

"Me? I have a young brother."

"jijja?!" she asked, seems excited about it.

"Waeyo?" I narrowed my gaze.

"you should introduce me to your brother. I wonder how does he looks like? hurmmm..." she's wondering.

"Tsk. No. I'm not going to introduce him to you." I mockingly said. She pokes me.

"ah Wae? don't be so greedy..." she kept on poking my arms. She kicked out a rock really hard on the road, pouting. i grinned.

"My brother still studying in middle school. He's in the US. Junseung. He lived with my omma because appa had run away since his company bankrupt. Omma send me back to Korea so that I can live and study better. The live expenses in US is too much. I used to be a playboy back then. But actually I'm not. It's just omma who had mistook me about that. Haizz..." I sighed.

She laughed sarcastically while slapping my arm lightly. I felt annoyed.

"Why are you laughing?!" I frowned. She kept on laughing, ignoring me. I crossed out my arms and stared at her.

"You?-a playboy-with that face-hahahaha-Aigoo... my stomach is hurting right now. haha " she said half laughing clutching onto her stomach.

I glared at her. " Okay, okay. I'd better stop right now. hahah" she mocked on me.

"Junhyung, i should better get in now. I'm afraid Kibum might wakes up anytime. So, I'll see you tomorrow." she turned around, to walkaway. I nod at her.

"wait! urmm, would you mind walk to school with me tomorrow?" I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

She looked at me with her round eyes and nods. "Sure, why not." she smile and turn to leave. I waved back at her when she did it.

I watched her enter the house.

Goodnight ~~~~~~ah, sweet dream. 

 

 

 

Jester0214 : thank you. ikr ! ;)

Infiinspirit : ty so much. words never hv enough to say my thanks :D

 

Hi guys, it's me again ^^

how was my new story?

And this is my shooting stars for you guys, love always xoxo

☆:*´¨`*:..:*´¨`*:.☆