Graduation and So on

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ijvg2h99w&feature=relmfu

- - - - - - 

In just not more than two days, your relationship with Junhyung were back to it's usual. Seyong was the first person you told about it to. Eventhough he hated the idea Junhyung will be close to you again, he still wanna see you lively and with your own self again. 

It's true though, when you were with Junhyung, you were a lot different. You would become bright, talk more, laugh a lot and become even more naughty. This is the effect of Yong Junhyung on you. No one had done this to you. You just didn't notice this while other people did.

Krinnngg!

The school has ended, and Doojoon, Kikwang, Gunwoo and Insoo graduated safely. You brought two bouquet of flowers. As soon as you saw Kikwang and Doojoon, you ran quickly to them.

"Oppppaaa~" You squealed while running. Kikwang and Doojoon turned around and chuckled at your funny yet cute self. 

"Chukhahae! Oppas had finally graduated." You beamed and clapped all your mighty for them. 

"Gomawo ~~~~ah" Doojoon said and ruffled your hair. You nodded and turned to Kikwang. "You too," you waited for him to thanks you but all you get was an ignorance. 

"Yah! You didn't say thank you to me?" You slightly frowned. He chuckled and pushed in between your eyebrows. "Gomawo Kitty ah~" 

"M-Mwo? I'm not Kitty." you fold your arms to your chest. He shurgged and said, "you were. With all your Hello Kitty stuff. I'll bet Hello kitty must be happy if she knows that she got a big fan like you" Both Doojoon and Kikwang burst out laughing. 

"Nappunnom," you pouted. Junhyung came just in time. "What's so funny here?" He asked befuddled.

"Ani, just teasing this little Kitty," Kikwang said again. You grew annoyed and stomped off from them. The three of them watched you went away while laughing. 

"Nappunnom. Sokay, I'll payback at you one day later on. Darn you Lee Kikwang." you muttered to yourself as you keep stomping on the floor. 

"~~~~~ ah~" someone called after you. You turned around and your expression quickly changed. 

"Insoo oppa, Gunwoo oppa," You beamed. 

"And Seyong oppa," Seyong said from behind you. You turned around again facing him. You smile meekly. "Oops, mian." 

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pull you closer to him. "Ehem, publicity. No skinship please," Insoo rolled his eyes.

Seyong make a derp face and ignore him. "Like I care". You slapped his arms lightly, "Be good." He pouted but still listened to you.

"Oppas chukahae too" you held out the last bouquet of flowers you've got. Insoo smile heartily and gladly received it. "Gomawoyo ~~~~ah"

You smiled, "Ah~ Gwaenchanha. It's nothing." Gunwoo shook, "I'll buy you banana milk next time. Just tell me how many you want okay?"

"Jinjja?" your eyes bugged out. Seyong protectively hugged you, "Andwae ~~~ah. I can buy you too."

You poke his ribs, "Why are you so dramatic today?" You wondered.

"Because I didn't get a kiss today," he said almost whispering. Your face flushed red. "Aigoo, look at that cocky bastard. how did he turn out like that in front of ~~~~ah and all cocky in front of us?" Insoo complained. All you did was just blushing. 

Seyong always like this when he's with you in fornt of s. This is because he wanna show off you to them. Show how much he love you, how worthy you were to him. Seyong i just a lot of surprised. 

- - - -

After congratulating all of them, you waited for Junhyung since he told you to. He said that he would walked home with you today. 

"Oh, did you waited that long?" He asked concerned. You shook, "Ani. I had just finished too," you said. He smile gladly and both of you started walking home. 

"Doojoon oppa and Kikwang oppa had finally graduated. We would see them lesser now," You shrugged. Junhyung would just nodded. "Did Myname's member graduated too?" he asked out of the blue.

You nodded haltedly. "Yeah, Insoo and Gunwoo oppa" He nodded again. He was about to say something when someone shouted your name loudly.

"Kim ~~~~~! " Both of you immediately turned around. By watching the golden hair you could tell who it is. *Seyong oppa.* You palmfaced yourself. 

He panted hardly as he reached you. "Jam... Jamkkanman...Hah, hah...." he tried to catch his breath. You patted his back soothingly. "Gwaenchanha?" you pondered. He put one hand out and nodded, "but, with one kiss" 

"ert" you pushed him lightly. He chuckled and leaned in faster and planted a kiss on your cheek. You blushed madly.  Junhyung was shocked too by his acts. But there's nothing he could do since he's no one to you.

"Oh, Junhyung ah. You're here too?" Seyong smirked. Junhyung just couldn't let him win, he smirked back at him.

- - - -

Need to make a quick comeback for new fics ^^