You Guys Know Each Other?

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2UvTrb7YRY

- - - -

 

The next day, Junhyung waited you outside your house for about 5 minutes already. He leaned agianst your house gate. 

 

Junhyung POV

I was busy flipping over the book that I had just bought.

"BOO!" ~~~~~ comes out try to surprised me, but it didn't work.

"Hihi." she chuckled to herself. I acted as if I didn't care about her but she didn't bother too. She just walk quietly beside me.

*Whats wrong with her?* I thought to myself. Usually she would just get annoyed when I ignored her.

We walk to school silently after that. She's listening to her ipod but I could hear it too since the volume was quite loud. It's Katy Perry The One That Got Away. LOL. A girl like her love to hear a song like that. Haha.

Both of us entered the class. She walk straight to her seat and here goes the gossip girls again.

'Why were the two of them get to school together?' 'She can't take our Junhyung oppa'  'That is really...'

And with that I glanced over them. They shut up right away. I continued walking to my place.

 

Recess Time

"Where are we going to sit today?" she asked me out of nowhere. I pointed over a four seated which was empty. The two of us quickly get over there before anyone does.

"For God sake, huh" I sighed as we sit down.

"Ddan Ddan!" she pulls out a container from her backpack.

"I brought Bibimbap and some homemade kimbap today~ Nah " beaming, she handled me over a wooden chopstick. She opened up the container. The funny thing is, she did the doll face with the food. I chuckled lightly.

I poke one of it. *Not bad after all* I ponder.

"Good?" she questioned up.

"nice... did you do it?" I asked her, nodding. She nods smiling widely. I smile back seeing her smiling like that.

"~~~~~ ah" someone called out. ~~~~ seems kind of shocked. I turned around surprising to see it's Gikwang. My old buddies.

"Gikwang?" "Junhyung?" both of us chorusly said. ~~~~~ eyes widened.

"You guys... err know each other? Junhyung?" she's confused now. I can tell it since her face show it all.