Little Argument

Hidden Love

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfY_I3-izWs&feature=related

- - -

 

As both Junhyung and Gikwang had finished talking just now, you haven't even say a word to him. You even walk behind him. It's awkward but you don't want this last longer. You try to find something to begin with.

"So-" "About-" both of you said. You rubbed the back of your neck. You nod at him, to let him talk first. 

"About Gikwang, we used to be... in a gang before." Junhyung mumbled out. Begin to bring up the fuss. You ended up nodding as a yes.

You widened your eyes when you finally get it, "A GANGS?!" You squirmed, he nods.

"Wae?" he frowned. *Don't tell me he didn't tell you that he left the gang just to be with you* Junhyung raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously?! H-He never tell me about that before! " You whined.

*Thought so* He just shrugged. This time you frowned at him. *You owe me an explanation*

"Don't tell me that you going to make me tell you the whole story," he shot you a look.

"Oh, come on Junhyung. You know I need to know it. You know you're the only one can help me. Instead, asking Doojoon that's no use because you know he's not gonna help," you whined again. He sighed but he did told you the whole story. Whereby, before you start dating Gikwang, he's used to be in a gang before and for your sake, he quited. It's all because he want to protect you. It was back then when Junhyung was still in Korea.

"You never tell me that you know Gikwang." you muttered. He heard it.

"Hey, you never mentioned about him before or your ex name," he rolled his eyes in annoyance. You gazed at him firnly.

"Fine, it's my fault then." you sighed, folding your arms. You began to wondering *What if he misunderstood the tone I had used and take it as - we-are-arguing*

Moment passed by, both of you finally reached home. You entered the house's gate without looking back at him. He watched you entered. *It's hurt me that we didn't talk. I'm sorry.*

You're busy drying your hair with the small towel in your hand until you heard someone humming through the balcony. You sneaked out. It's Junhyung, closing his eyes, leaning on the balcony rail. 

You softened. "Hey," you approached him as he finished humming.

He bugged out, startled.

"I'm sorry about today. Can we be like usual? Like um-"

"It's okay. There's nothing to be sorry about." He smile, softened. 

"Don't blame Gikwang. You will know sooner or later the real reason..." he stretched out his arms. You can't help but think the best of it.

"Let's talk about something else." you paused. He nods eagerly but it ended silent again. *Again?* Junhyung sighed.

"YAHHH! JUNHYUNG!" You screamed. He startled. "What's wrong with you?" he narrowed his eyebrows.

"THERE'S A RAT!" You jumped around and slide the door closed while you're still in the balcony itself. Junhyung burst into a big cackling.

He can't help but ended being seriously annoyed to you. "Yah!" you growled. He clutched onto his stomach, hoping it would stop but it didn't.

"You stared at him and make a face. He started to slow down his laughter.

"All right, all right. I stop now." he muttered. It doesn't change your feeling of annoyance.

"You're seriously annoying me..." you glanced at him.

"I'm sorry. But it's-um, okay. Fine, happy?" he begged for an apologies. You softened. *Am I being too much?*

You loosened your hand and put it on the rail. "Don't be like this. You know I'm going to feel guilty for you."

"Exactly!" you pointed out. HE make a face this time. "Okay. Fine!"

Moment passed by. Both of you could not hold the silent.

"Junhyung?"

"Hmm?" he squirmed. "Look at the star" he point into the sky. There's abig twinkling star.

"Whoa~" You gaped. "Lucky star. That's you-" he muttered, smiling.

"M-Me?" you asked surprisedly. He nodded.

"W-Wae?" He turned to take a look at you. "Because... you always bring me... luck." he searched for your eyes. You're lost at words this time. He let out a small warm smile.

"Silly boy. I know you're trying to fool me.". He shook.

"I am serious ~~~~ah, Always" He said. You melted at his words. *Why did my heart goes BA-BUMP?*