I care about you

Hidden Love

A Pink-Boo

One day, during recess time you were walking in the school fields with Seyong when you noticed Junhyung was walking out from the school gate with his bag slung on his shoulder. You stared at him for a long time tha you didn't notice that Seyong was actually seeing it too.

*Are they really best friend?* He thought to himself. He poked your side.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked you innocently. You immediately shook and put on a smile. "Ani," You squeezed his hands. 

"Okay," He pated your head lightly. Just in time the bell rings. You two look at each other and smile. "Come on, let's get in to the class," He dragged you away. You bluntly followed him and glanced back at the school gate once more time. *Is there something wrong with Junhyung oppa?* You contemplated and followed Seyong.

 

- - - -

After school, you didn't go home right away. You stopped by the groceries to buy some stuff. You took a few bottles of cokes, ramens and a pack of bubblegum into the shopping basket and brought it to the counter. 

"Hi, noona!" You looked up. You gaped. "C-Chaejinie?" Your eyes were round.

He meekly smile. "You're working here?" You peek behind him. He nodded with a big grinned on his face. 

"But don't you..." "Ani, I was just purposely wasted my time here. Anyway, I could get some benefits too right?" 

You nodded. He has a point though. He put all of the stuff in to the plastic bag and handed it to you. "Here, 15000 won." He told you. You gave him the money  and walked off. "Bye noona!" He waved to you, beamed. 

You grinned widely and waved back at him. 

Right after you finished you homework, you went downstairs to get some snacks. Grrrrump *Great timing* You patted your stomach flatly. You took out a cup of ramen and poured the hot water in it. 

While waiting for it to cook, you check on your phone if anyone did call you or did you get any text. *Why isn't Junhyung oppa didn't call me today?* You tapped on the screen where's Junhyung contact name was.

But you stopped half track. *Should I or should not I?* Without realizing it past over more than 3 minutes. You hurriedly put your phone on the table and open the noodle cup's cover. 

"Fuuh. That was close enough." You sighed to yourself. You began to dug in the ramen. It didn't take you that long time to finish it though. 

After the-so-called-dinner , you stepped out at your foyer. It was strange though that Junhyung was not in sight at night too. Usually, he would be at that place at nights. Finally you made up your mind. 

- - -

Junhyung doesn't have that much energy to walk around. His temperature had rise up so much within the day. He walked over to the fridge. He peek inside the fridge. *I don't feel like eating anything* He weakly shut the door.

DIng Dong! Ding Dong!

With some energy that he haa, he sauntered over to the front door. *Who would it be-*

"~~~~ah," he grip on the door frame to balance himself.

 "Junhyung ah, are you okay?" You worriedly asked him and hold him for support. "Omo, you have a fever here," you squeaked. At that moment you don't have any idea what should you other than helping him.

He clutched to his head. "I'll help bring you upstairs," you helped him and closed the door with your feet.