Daily

Hidden Love

SHINee - Fly High

After school, you waited for Junhyung in front of his locker at first but then you remember that he had extra classes today so you decided to wait by the school gate. 

You looked at your watch, it's almost 3.00 p.m. already. You wondered where he was. *Did he go home already?*

- - - 

Junhyung had just exited the front door when he caught you standing by the school gate glancing at your watch and looking around. He quickly covered his face with his textbook so you won't caught him.

He quietly walked and succeed passing you. *That was close* He sighed.

You saw someone walked out from the school's gate with the same backpack of Junhyung's. You narrowed your gazed.

*Was that... * You thought as you examined him that has the same hair color with Junhyung.

"YONG JUNHYUNG!" You shouted and ran after him. He stopped as he muttered something to himself. "Wah, jinjja. How dare you leave me there." you panted.

He messed his hair purposely. "Aish," he walkaway.

"Oppa, wait for me. How about we get some ice-cream before going home?" you suggested. 

"Silheo," he said without thinking twice. "Ah~ waeyo?" you pouted. He ignored you.

"Oppa why are you being cold to me?" you asked him. He stopped on his track. *Do I?* He contemplated for a while.

Once again he walk away in a deep thought. He halted half way and turn around. "You'd be faster if you want ice-cream," he said and turn to go.

You perked up. "Jinjja? Assa!" you pumped your fist in the air and walk by his side.

- - -

You shut your book and leaned on your arms on the desks while thinking about your friendship with Junhyung. No matter how hard you try to make the friendship as same as before, it wouldn't work. As if the gap is growing bigger.

Key quietly watched you in a deep thought. He cleared his throat.

You sat up and looked at him, "oppa"

He came in and sat at the edge of your bed. "Is there something wrong?" he asked, being a concerned brother he was.

You shook. "Ani." He nod in understand and looked around your room. "How long have you had your room in this cream color?" he said. 

You counted on how many years it was. "I think around 4-5 years. Waeyo, oppa?"

He shrugged, "I thought about on buying a paint for your room" You grinned, "Really?"

He smile. "Oppa, I love you," you hugged him tightly. He chuckled at your sillyness and rub your back lightly.

 

----

Hello guys, I was busy with the school thing nowadays,

please apologise me for the slow update. *bows*