Like Lovers

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vJobRAKxRI

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

After the two of you finished searching for the groceries, you went to pay for it.

"Total 650 089 won altogether." the cashier girl said.

You pulled out your wallet and gave the money to her. She accepted it and start to count the money before giving you the extra change.

"Thank you, please come again. Btw, your boyfriend is kind of cute." she whispered then giggled. You shot her that creepy look and nodded.

Junhyung was waiting for you outside the mall. He looked at you, expresionless. "What?" you give him a queer looked. He shrugged off.

"I'm hungry. We'd better get a meal right now. No worries, I' ll pay." Junhyung said without a stop. You raised an eyebrow at him. "Errr... Emmkay. As you said", you poke his rib.

Both of you walked side by side to the food court. He looked for a table and set the groceries shopping earlier at the table. Actually, you didn't noticed that there's some of yours schoolmate were there too.

"I thought he was dating Hyuna" one of them bickered. Dramatically, one of them rolled her eyes. Another one quirking her eyebrow. "Whatever. She will never get enough boyfriend didn't she? With ou Seyong oppa, then Junhyung oppa"

You followed Junhyung walked to the Asian cuisine. "What do you want to eat today?" Junhyung gazed at you.

"Errmm, I don't know. What's the best here?" you poited your lower lips cutely. His heart melt. *Aish!*

He cleared his throat and looked away. He gulped. You saw his adam's apple going up and down. You felt really uncomfortable. *What happened to me today?*

"I'll just order Beijing Fried Rice," you pointed at the menu card. The cashier tapped on the computer. "One Beijing Fried Rice. And how about you sir?"

"Well, just give me a Jajangmyeon with egg", Junhyung finally make a decision. The two of you waited for a few minutes for the food. Both of the food were put together in a tray. Junhyung helped you bring the tray and you helped him brought the straws, spoons and chopsticks.

You guys walked back to the table earlier. "Wahh~" you clapped your hands together as Junhyung opened the cover lid.

"Hmm~smells good" Junhyung smirked. 

You both started to dig in after that. You eat in silence because you don't like to talk during eating. "How was it?" Junhyung questioned all of a sudden.

You just nodded encouragingly. You were eating that you didn't noticed he scooped your food without permission. "Yah!" you pretended to hit him with your spoon. He chuckled and eat it away.

"Hmmm masa!" He put his thumbs up. You pouted. "You ate my food." You fake a sob.

He laughed and rubbed your bangs lightly. You beckoned and shot him a glare. "Don't you ever touch my food again," you hissed and continued eating. "Jeez, that food was nothing," You shot him a glared. 

"Okay, okay. Continue eating," He grinned. 

You do as told. 

After eating, the two of you went for a another walked around the mall. You bought two pairs of shirts. one for Key and another one for Seyong. Junhyung was actually jealous of Seyong. He got a shirt while he didn't. But he never told you how disappointed he was.

Around 7, you arrived home. "I'm home!!" You hollered. Key walked downstairs.

"Oh, you're home. I thought you said that you were just going to buy some groceries," Key raised an eyebrow. You give him a half hearted laughed. 

"I changed my mind after that," You sighed. He helped you bring the plastic bags to the kitchen. 

"I'm going to take a shower," You said running off.

"And Oh! Seyong came to the house today and he was searching for you!" Key shouted from the kitchen.

You stopped half way. *He came? But... I thought  he said he's going to his hometown today*

 

- - - - - - -