Annoying but great

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o23ez5EmZLs&feature=related

You're going out after done with cleaning the house. Junhyung heard you vacuming the house since early in the morning. He even peeping you through your house's door. 

He silently followed you to the bus stop. You had put your headphone on so you didn't notice or even hear the surroundings. He nod his head side to side while listening to your humming the song. You're humming IU - Peach. He watched you sitting on the bench at the bus stop. You're literally in your own world.

*Whatelse I'm going to buy today? Hmm* You lightly tapped on your chin. *Ramen, potato, milk, sugar, salkt, oranges - Oh My! So many! Now i regretted that I didn't call Junhyung* You make a  '=.=' face.

The bus arrived just in time. Since there's a lot of people on that day so you had to queue up as well. You sat by the window's side. Apparently, you didn't noticed Junhyung. He passed by you when you're trying to reach for your coins on the floor which you dropped earlier. "Hi!" the person next to you waved as you return back to your earlier position. "Kkapjagi!" You muttered under your breath. "Yaish!" you slapped his arm.

He stiffled his laughed as the people were watching the two of you. You glanced around and bowed slightly. You sat down again. "What are you doing here?"

"Were you stalking on me?" your eyes popped out. "Kind off.." he shrugged well. Your mouth gapped open. "Are you serious..." you slightly amazed.

"I guess..." He pushed your chin up to close your mouth. "Anyway, where are you going actually?"

"Why do you care?" You folded your arms to your chest. "Okay, I guess I've got to follow you today." 

"Yah, Yong JunHyung-" He cupped your mouth. "Shhh. The people might look at us again, sheesh." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." You cringed your teeth. "You'd better behave or I'll bite your hands off," you threathened. "Oh~ I'm so scared," he mocked you in a girly voice.

"Hummph~" You sneered and turned to the other side. 

- - - -

"Can you help search for the salt and sugar part?" You walked in front of the trolley as he pushed the trolley for you. 

He glanced around to help you too. "I think it must be in the ingredient section," he suggested. "Oh yes. I forgot," you jabbed your forehead a few times. He raised his eyebrow and followed you. 

You put two packets of sugar into the trolley and a pack of salt. He eyed you up and down. "Wha- Why are you buying it in a big pack?" slightly gaping.

You blinked innocently. "Why? Is there a problem?"

He blinked a few times, "are you crazy? Do you eat the salt one pack? like that?" He befuddled. "You dumbo. I bought an extra size so I won't have to buy it again next time. ." You shook your head and walked off.

"Oh..." He nodded. *It's true though.* 

 

"Hoi! What are you waiting for? Come on!" you hollered. He gave you a skeptical look and followed you anyway.

You guys went around a few times. There's a part where there is a food promotion at the side. While you walk with Junhyung there, you stopped at one of the stall. 

"Hello youg girl," the ajumma greet you nicely. You beamed back. "Have a taste," she handed you a cup. She handed one to junhyung but he refused to.

"Hmmm... yummy," you grinned. "You want some?"

*Me?* Junhyung stared at you. Usually you won't share your food with anyone. "Me?" he asked, puzzled. You nodded encouragingly.

You feed him a spoonful of the soup. "How is it?"

He paused a while then nod. "It's nice..." then smiling. "Aigooo, you two is such a lovely couple. How I wish I have a beautiful daughter like you" the ajumma compliment.

"A-ani-" You cupped Junhyung's mouth. "Gomawo ajumma," you bowed at her politely and dragged him with you.

"Yah, are you crazy? She thought that we're couple," he blabber on and on. "Shut up, won't you?" you give him a look.

"She's an old neighbour of us. So, be good to her. Her daughter died a few years ago. She got bullied and killed." You explained. He stopped and stared at you silently. 

"She lived with her only son nowadays. So don't say anything, because it would upset her. Arasso?" you gazed into his eyes. Somehow you felt weird. Like an electricity is coming through all your bodies.

"Arasso." he patted your hair. You beckoned and looked away. *Why do this weird and strange feelings comes again when I with him?*

 

- - - -

Hello guys, I'm back! How's everyone?

I'm not really well. I am diagnosed with Influenza B!!!

It's freaking boring. I have to stay away from everything.

Well minus my laptop :D

Anyway, tell me. Who love EXO too?!!

Hihi. So, I'm sorry for late update. I'll try my best as usual. And hey, I tried writing this chapter a bit longer today 

continued with my EXO thing. I like CHANYEOLD.OBAEKHYUNKRIS!!!

To new subbers, Thank You!!! I love you guys!