Let me go

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmr0UrekoTk

---------

The next morning you woke up on Key's bed. He was sleeping next to you. Both of you ended sleeping together in the end and he was there the whole time, comforting you. You sat up and glanced around the room.

The mirror that was positioned across the bed makes you gasped. Your eyes shot wide opened. You scrambled off the bed and looked at yourself in the mirror.

*Eotteoke? How will I show up to school with my slightly puffy eyes?!* You pinched your cheeks aside and let out a desperate sighed.  

After getting done, you sat by the dresser stool and stared into the mirror. You bit your bottom lips worriedly. *Eotteoke?* 

You looked around try to find something. While searching, you found a BB Cream inside the drawer and decided to apply it on. Finished with applying it, you went downstairs and slung your backpack.

"Oh, you're going already?" Key greet you as he walked out from the kitchen. You smile half heartedly and nodded.

"Oh, okay. Take care. Call me if anyone gives you a hell arasso? I'l make sure his/her life is a hell too," He punched in the air. You chuckled lightly and nodded.

"That's my dongsaeng. Gwaenchanha ~~~ah, oppa will always be here for you. I've got your back," he patted your head lightly. You were touched by his words. You hugged him before you went out from the house. 

You pulled your backpack strap as you opened the front gate and you carefully closed it back. 

You didn't notice that someone was actually waiting for you the whole time. You had tied your hair up in a bun today and were wearing the lollipop hair clip.

"Hoi, Sweet girl!" someone hollered after you when you had just started taking a few steps away.

You stopped in your track and slowly spun around. In the blink of an eye, you were in an embraced of someone. You noticed the red hair he had. *Seyong oppa?* 

 

"I MISS YOU! DID YOU MISS OPPA TOO?" he shrieked in high pitched like a fangirl. You giggled.

"Oppa, what happened to you today? Are you okay?" you put your hand on his forehead. He pouted like a kid.

"I'm fine. It's just my heart isn't. It hurts so badly." He batted his eyelashes and put your hand on his chest. "See? It's beating so fast that it might explode just in time," He started to tell you all of his imagination. You shook lightly and pushed his forehead with your index finger.

"Babo. Oppa, you have too many imagination. I thought my imagination had gone too far. Who knows there's someone else worse than I do," You shrugged. He grinned, "I am only like this when it is you ~~~ah" 

You had never thought he would said something like that. Stunned, you gazed into his eyes. His expression softened.

"It's okay, you can rely on me. I will be here for you."He slowly took your hands and pulled you closer to him.

"O-Oppa knows what-" Before you could finished, he yanked you into his hugs. "I know ~~~~ah. I had noticed that long time ago. It's just I don't think it's a good idea to make it even worse. I love you and I'm afraid to lose you. That's why I will always keep you away from him as possible," He confessed. 

Now you were really don't know what else should you say. Instead of saying anything, you sunk your face into his shirt and slung your arms around his neck. His scent was soothing you even more. The two of you hugged each other tightly for a couples of minutes before walking to school.

- - - 

During recess, you don't feel like eating anything. Instead, you and Seyong just walked around the school and talked out random things. He would glanced at you for a few times while walking.

Before the recess time is over, you had to go to the washroom to fix your skirt. Since there's no one in the washroom, you silently took this opportunity to check on your face again just in case the BB Cream had gone off. Finished, you washed your hands and came out of the washroom.

 

Before you walkaway, someone caught your arms and made you stopped in  your track. That person was none other than Junhyung. He was just need to say some thing to you when once you came out, Seyong was watching from a far.

He grasped your arms, "Let go of me," you told him. The look in his eyes that you can't resist. People started to glance between you two.

"Let go of me, I repeated," you hissed in  a low voice. He kept what he was doing until he noticed Seyong walked towards you guys. He released your arms and try to searched for your gazed when you look away. Before you could walkaway, he muttered a, "I'm sorry" to you and went off.

 

 

 

 

Hello guys, I don't really think that I would be

updatin from tomorrow until on the 4th of June.

We're going back to hometown to see my nanny. Yeah,

I don't wanna go but THEY protest me. =.= Anyway,

please look forward for Myname comeback!