Forgiven

Hidden Love

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RGzL2UJJKI&feature=related

------------

It was about four weeks you had tried your best to avoid Junhyung. Which is to be exactly, one month. He rarely came to school too and in the middle of the night you could tell that he went out and returned home the next morning. And that's how things going on between you two.

Seyong was always by your side. He kept you safe around him. 

One late night, Seyong was lying on your bed while you were struggling on your geometric work. He can't help either. He wasn't that good in Maths. 

You were had just finished the calculation and all but then the answer isn't right. "Yaish! Na michindagu!" You tugged on your hair exasperatedly. Seyong sat up and peek an eye at you. 

Chuckling, he went to you. "What is so frustrating here?" he patted your head. "I give up. I won't touch this thing anymore. Makes me feel super stupid for even trying it-" He suddenly turned your body around, facing him.

"Hey, look. At least you had tried your best to complete that stuff right? Look at me, I didn't even try it at all. You're still okay." He said, looking straight into your eyes. You softened. Silently, you sighed.

"I think someone had forgotten my kiss today," He tapped his cheeks patiently.

You rolled your eyes but gladly lean in and kiss him. On the last seconds, he turn his head around and you kissed his lips instead. You look at him with wide eys. 

"Hey! You played a trick. That's not fair," You crossed your arms to your chest. He giggled pinched your cheeks.

"It's not like I get it everyday," He shrugged. "I would have been dying if I give it to you everyday," You made a fake painted dramatically. He tickled your sides and you squirmed around in laughter.

"Stop! Stop!" you tried to push his chest away. He stopped and kissed your temple lightly.

"It's late now, you should go to sleep." He dragged you to your bed. "But I didn't feel like going to bed at this time." You pouted. He smiled and sat next to you on the bed.

He spotted a picture of you and your mother on your dresser table. 

"Is that your mum?" He looked atyou. You turned around and looked at the picture he pointed to. You beamed and smile. "Wasn't she pretty?" You playfully said. He nodded sincerely.

"Just like you. You resembled her a lot than your father." He stated. You softened. "And Kibum resembled appa a lot." 

He looked at your questioningly, "Jinjja?"

You nodded. "Neh, it's true. Many people said it like that. When we both were younger, we used to stay with halmeoni since umma and appa were busy with their business. Then... when I was twelve, she... she passed away." You smile slightly with a frowned.

"I had a really hard time at that time. She's the only one who take care both Kibum and me. Kibum was quite naughty too back then," You chuckled as you remisce the old times. Seyong softened. He never know that you were this weak deep inside when you acted all strong on the outside. 

He pulled you to his chest and hugged you. "Gwaenchanha, you still have me, Kibum and even that freakin Zico," he even reminded you. You chuckled lightly.

"I've been wondering, that Zico oppa, where was he. He'd usually would visit home every month."You creased your eyebrows together.

Seyong cringed at the thought. "Don't even wish for once. Or else I would have been dying for not be able to see my woman." You giggled.

"Now now. Go to sleep. You'll need to woke up early tomorrow." He put you in bed. "You makes me feel like as if I'm a baby right now," you rolled your eyes.

He beamed and ruffled your hair into a mess and bend down to give you a kiss onn the forehead. "Goodnight. Sleep well," he waved and bid a goobye with you before he shut the door.

Smiling to yourself, you fall asleep.

- - -

In the midnight, you were turning around on the bed, slightly uncomfortable with your current position. You tossed around again and finally find a perfect position. But then all of a sudden, there's a sound of a shattered glass next door. To be exact in Junhyung's house. 

Your eyes shot opened. You keep yourself silent just to hear the sound again to make sure was it true that you hear it or you were just hallucinating.

Again. This time the sound of sttel bat rolling on the floor. Taking a deep breath, you walked towards the cloister. Slow and silently, you slide the door and tip toed outside. You were checking on the left side is there anyone and was about to turn on the right side when someone cupped your mouth from behind.

You squeaked a little not too loud. "Shh. Yongguk and his gang are in my house." He whispered in a low volume in your ears. You nodded understandingly. 

"Boss, he's gone. He's not in either one of the room," one of his workers said. Another one came out too,"He's missing boss!" 

"AISH, SHIBAL! LOOK FOR HIM SOMEWHERE ELSE!" he hollered and they ran off. Yongguk stayed behind with two of his mens. He spun around and did a last glanced around the house to make sure Junhyung is still around. 

When his eyes stopped right at your house, you stiffened. You're so afraid anything bad would happen.

Junhyung dragged you behind the shadow so that Yongguk didn't see both of you.

"Let's go!" Yongguk get in his car with his mens. After making sure that he was gone, both you and Junhyung came out from the shadow. 

"Whet whoff whou whands" Your words were muffled by his hands. He realized what he was doing and released you.

"Why were they searching for you?" you asked anxiously yet furious. He looked away, avoided your gazed. "...Nothing''

You frowned disapprovally. After a few seconds, you spun around and get in. On your midway, Junhyung pulled you around but you were fast that you punched his stomach. He doubled and coughed blood.

Your eyes widened in surprised. You din't intended to make him hurt like that. *Were I'm that strong?! Eotteoke?!* You panicked. 

"Gwaenchanha?! I-I didn't mean to hurt you that much. Etteoke?!" You peek at him and gasped loudly when you see the cuts on his face.

"What the-" "Shh! People will listened to you later on, why can't you keep your voice low" he cupped your mouth. You nodded goodly. 

Without wasting more time, you dragged him inside. You set him sat at the edge of your bed. 

"Stay here, I'll be back." you ran into the bathroom and take out a first aid kit which you keep in the cupboard just in case you accidentally hurt. After that, you ran back into your room and switch on the stand lamp nearby your bed. 

Your eyes widened bigger than it is. Junhyung looked at you with what-are-you-looking-again look. You sat next to him and started to take out the cotton and etc. 

You dabbed the wet cotton on his cut next to his lips. "Does it hurts?" you asked, concerned. He shook. He's felt really uncomfortable since you're a few inch away from him. He held his breath back.

You noticed that he wasn't breathing and stopped what you were doing. "What are you doing?" you narrowed your gazed. He blinked quickly and opened his mouth to say something but you shot him a dare look and he shut his mouth.

You continued helping him. Done with cleaning his cut and those mess he got, you put a hello kitty band aid at the edge of his forehead. "Okay," you said. You keep the other remaining items into the box again. 

"~~~~~ah" he mumbled but loud enough for you to hear. You didn't answer and just continues your work. 

"Please forgive me. I didn't meant to-" "Gwaenchanha. It's not your fault either to fall for me. I won't stop you either because I know it hurts. It's better if we acknowledge the feelings," you smile softly. His heart melted at your honesty. This was another reason he fall for you.

"Gomawo ~~~~~ah" he smiled back. You get up and kept the first aid kit in the bathroom again. you came out to find out that he was gone and the door was slightly opened. You know that he had gone. You walked over to the door and shut it off.

Switching off the stand lamp, you get back to bed. *I've forgive you Junhyung ah. Good night* You closed your eyes and drift off to sleep.

 

- - - - -

병병!  Updated as soon as I came back. 

My great-grandmother is in a critical condition. 

Let's pray that nothing bad happen.