Friends

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHZ59om2w04

 

◄         ϟϟϟϟϟϟ        ►

All of you were to be told to get to the assembly park. The school students' president, Jisuk started to distributing the paper. You check on the name list for your name. 

'Kim ~~~~, Kim Seyong, Yong Junhyung, Son Naeun'

*Son Naeun?* You looked around to look for her. Since the people around you were wuite tall, you need to tip toeing to get a better view. 

"What are you looking for?" Seyong asked you. You shook without looking at him and keep on tip toeing. It's so frustrating when you're trying to look for someone the person in front of you is way taller than you. You huffed desperately.

Junhyung smirked slightly. *You're so cute even you didn't try to be* Out of nowhere someone lifted you by the waist. You yelped and turned around. It was Seyong he simply smile at you.

"Is that okay? Or do you want me to put you a bit higher?" He crooked his eyebrows to the side. You shook eagerly. "Ani, this is enough." You faced in front again. *Where is she. Where is-AHA!* You grinned widely. 

You wiggle your body sending Seyong the message to put you down. He abide and settled you down. Right when your feet touch the ground, you scrambled off and ran towards Naeun. She didn't notice you since she's facing forward. Beaming, you tapped her shoulders lightly.

"Annyeong, Naeunie!" You waved. She broke into a smile due to your bright self. 

"Come on, Seyong and Junhyung oppa are waiting for us." You pulled her hand gently and dragged her along with you. She was kind of surprised. Never in her life, someone would did something like that for her. She had betrayed by her bestfriend before. Since then, she find that she hardly believe in friendship again.

But you make her heart open up again. You were different from the others.

Huffing, you arrived back where Junhyung and Seyong are. "Wow, calm down. What happened to you become so hyper all of a sudden?" Seyong shook his head. "I ate your potato twist. And you put a poison in it. The poison which I became more than happy than the other day," You scrutinized your eyes so wickedly.

Seyong clucked his tongue and ruffled your hair, "You're so full of imagination, you know?" The four of you laughed along together. You guys have a little talk before the teachers announce to go to your cabin. Eventually, the four of you are really compatible with each other. 

You walked next to Naeun the whole way to the cabin. You joke and even she laughed the hardest. It gives her happiness back. 

"Woooh~~~" You dragged Naeun with you and rolling on the bed. (It's a bunk bed) 

"I had decided something!" You clasped your hands together. Both Seyong and Junhyung perked up and the attention is on you right now.

"Naeun. and me. Will. sleep down here! Right Naeun?" you turned to her. She meekly bit her lips, "If it is okay with Seyong oppa"

You tilted your head to the side then put your hands on your hips. "Oh nonono, it won't. Plus, do you want to sleep next to that Dragon Junhyung? Surely no." 

Naeun giggled. "Hey, don't put the blame on me instead," Junhyung rolled his eyes irritatedly. You gladly shrugged. "That's good," you beamed and started to unpacking the things.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Ayyo, Earthlings! Did you see? Yoogeunnie is mad.  Okay, I was supposed to
update this last night. And all of a sudden once I press the
update chapter button, I've lost EVERYTHING of it! I was so angry that I even shut 
down the whole laptop. But luckily, my imagination keeps going on. So, here's the update!
Enjoy peoples!



P/S; check out my blog *winked*