Troublesome Night

Hidden Love

Lucky Guy

 

One night, you were working on your school project with Junhyung. 

"Yah, you're doing it wrong", he blabbering on you and pointed to the card you're drawing.

"This one?" You asked. "Ani, you should do it like this. Not like that." He showed you how to cut it the right way.

"Ireoke?" You do just like he had showed. "Yes" he nodded, satisfied. 

While you're working on the card, he flipped over the book pages to see some nice quotes to put inside the card. While flipping through the pages, a quote caught his eyes.

"Do you feel the same?"

His heart beat even faster. He looked at you silently. A smile come to his face. Suddenly you turned around and looked at him with a shocked.

"What are you doing?" You snapped. He blinked awkwardly and cleared his throat. 

"Well, you're kind of stupid" , He laughed nervously.

"Bwo?!" you gawked at him. He keep on laughing. "Sheesh," you bit your lip angrily and ignored him. He stopped laughing right away. *Stupid ~~~~ah. Don't bit you lip!* He screamed in his head.

He stood up. "Do you want something?" he asked. You ignored him. 

"Yah," he called again but all you did was ignoring him. "Kim ~~~~, this is the last time I'll going to call you." he said with his hands in his pockets.

"What again?" you looked up with dissatisfaction. "Do you want ice-cream or not?" He changed his mind.

"Ice-cream?" Your expression changed. He nodded.

- - - - - - -

 

"Wahhh~ How long has it been I have last going out late at night like this?" you heaved a sighed. He just smile and continue to eat his ice-cream. The two of you settled down on a bench in the park. 

He sat beside you while you're busy your  ice-cream preventing it from melting. "You did it in the wrong way. You should it while rotating the cone." he interrupted you.

You tried and eventually it worked. You smiled in satisfaction this time. "Gomawo," you muttered. He patted your head lightly. "You're a good girl ~~~ah." He mumbled.

You stopped eating and looked at him. *Why does my heart beating so fast and I feel so nervous?* You thought to yourself. He smile and held his ice-cream out.

"Wanna have a taste?" He offered. You nodded, "Sure. Why not?"

You leaed in to bite the ice-cream, "Ahh!" You yelped when Junhyung purposely shoved the ic-cream to your face. Junhyung burst into a fit of laughed. "You should see the look on your face, BWAHAHAHAHA!!" 

You turned into an angry bunny now. "Yong Junhyung!!!!!!"

He stopped laughing and all of a sudden he grabbed your head and pulled it to him. Your eyes widened in surprise. He dabbed the tissue on your nose cleaning the ice-cream earlier. You stared at him silently.

*AHH!, Michinda! He makes me go crazy!* You shut your eyes tightly.

"What are you doing?" He pushed your forehead. You shot your eyes opened. "D-Deh? Ah, N-nothing," You stammered yet blushing madly.

"Why are you blushing like as if you had been kiss?" He questioned again. You turned even more redder this time. the two of you gazed into each other for a while. He softened. He took off his jacket and put it on your shoulders.

"Thank you," You whispered. He just gave you another heart melting smile.

"JUNHYUNG OPPA!" Hyuna shouted from a far. Both of you turned around and looked at her. 

*Great timing.* Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Oppa, what are you doing here? Oh, it's you again," she pointed at you. You nodded slightly.

"Oppa you said that you were busy, but why are you here?" She blurted. Junhyung grimaced. "I-I was just going out for a while to buy something." He try to find an excuse. Gratefully, Hyuna buy the lame excuse. "Urmm, it's late. I should be going home now. I'll see you tomorrow," Junhyung try to excuse himself. 

Hyuna was really stubborned, she didn't care and even followed Junhyung walking back to home. It's not like you were following either both of them, it's because your house were in the same direction.

You watched as Hyuna cling onto Junhyung arms. *Tsk, so clingy* You thought. The thought make you feel like wanna puke.

"Oppa, let's go to the underground club tomorrow." Hyuna pouted. Junhyung coolly shrugged.

"I don't know. I need to the some research for Biology for a while." He easily stated. You were ready to burst into a laugh but you held it back.

Just in time, you realized that you were now in front of your house. You quickly get in before Hyuna spotted you. You tip toed to the front door and silently take off your converse. 

You comes in and closed the door behind you quietly. You turned around and were ready to climb up the stairs when Key suddenly came out from his room.

"Omona!" You held your chest. "What are you doing? You had just came home? This LATE???" He bugged out. "Hehe," Yo meekly laughed. He shot you a look before you passed by him. 

Finally you were able to lay on your bed. *What a troublesome night*

 

 

 

▁ ▂ ▅ ▆   

Hello readers! How have you been? Is the story going alright?