School Field Trip

Hidden Love

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6bKx8aCVY0

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Soon, it was the school field trip. Since it was summer, you wore a simple sleeveless shirt with a short. But still, the hot weather are just being so annoying.

You were trying to get your baggage into the bus trunk. It wasn't that heavy but it's just you can't seem to fit it inside it again. trying to push it again another time, you blew on your bangs away. *I must get you fit in.*

It succeed. Smile in satisfaction, you wiped off your forehead as if there's a sweat. You turned around and was ready to get on to the bus when you heard a thump on the floor. You grumbled loudly. "Arrgh! Damn it." stomping your feet, you walked towards the bag again.

"Why are you being stubborn today? Or is it just my unlucky day? Sheesh," you complained. You haerd someone chuckled behind you. You shot him a glared, it was non other than Junhyung. "What are you laughing at?" you asked furiously.

He rolled his eyes,"Here goes the Ms Oh-so-furious" He doesn't have to be told to help youthough. That was another thing you like about him. "There," he stuffed his own baggage also. Your lips quivered aside. You make a face and darted on the bus. 

As you get on, some of the students are looking your way. Just by that, you know, there is no way these people would let you sit with them. You shrugged and walked inside. You saw two empty seat next to your left and planning to sit there in the end. However,you were so unlucky. A boy with a cap had stolen that seat. 

He smirked yet so irkedly. You tend to ignore him. All of a sudden, you felt strong pairs of arms oull you by the waist. "What the-Waaa~" you squeaked. Seyong giggled. "Hi babe" He waved so friendly and winked at you. You slapped his arm lightly.

"I thought I was going to die! Are you some sort of Boogeyman." You pretend to be angry at him. He grinned and held out three fingers,"sorry." Seyong scratched his head meekly. "I didn't intended to make you angry" You softened and giggled. 

"I was just joking too. Don't worry, I won't be mad at you." You patted his head a few times. Junhyung walked pass by and snorted. He ended up sitting across the two of you. Seyong glanced at him and smirked slyly. 

"I brought some potato twist for you," Seyong pulled out a brown paper bag from his bag. You beamed,"jinjja? For me?" 

He nodded. "Sure." He held it out and you gladly took it from him. You pulled out a stick from it and bite the potato twist eagerly. "Hmmm, massitah!" He wiped off the crumbs off of your lips. "Aigoo," He cooed. You giggled and swiftly turn around. "Oh, Junhyung ah~" You poke his arms. 

He paused and looked at you. He could tell that Seyong wasn't pleased to see him there too. He smirked coyly. *I wasn't the one hitting on her first* 

"Do you want some?" You held out the brown paper bag to him. Smiling, he nodded nicely. Without any hesitation he took out one from it. Seyong gritted his teeth in silence. *I could have chopped your head off if ~~~~ was not here* "~~~ah, oppa want too~~" Seyong pouted like a kid.

Junhyung rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Oh, please. Grow up already," He muttered under his breath but just clear enough that Seyong had heard it. 

"What?" Seyong snapped at him. You were a bit startled by the raise in his voice that you almost dropped your potato twist. You looked at both of them who were glaring at each other. If looks could kill, they both must have been die now. *Uh-Oh* You blinked awkwardly. 

"Ermm, guys? Calm down please? People are watching," you said most likely to whisper. They both stopped and straightened themselves on their seat. *Sheesh* Seyong grumbled.

You were sleeping soundly next to Seyong. He didn't notice your head were nodding side to side until he felt a weight on his right arm. *What-* He softened. Yet so gently, he put your head on his shoulder. 

- - - -

The ride took almost like 3 hours and a half. Just in time the bus arrived to the destination which took place in Jeju-do. Seyong shook you lightly. "~~~~ah, wake up babe. We had arrived." 

You rubbed your eyes with the back of your hand and stretched out your arms. "We are here already?" You yawned, slightly tired already. You stand up and saw that Junhyung was still sleeping. Luckily, there's no one sitting next to him or else surely he had got kicked out. 

"Junhyung ah~~~, Ireona~ We have arrived..." You patted his cheeks gently. You don't know why but right as he opened his eyes, you have the urged to giggle. He looked around and stopped at you.

"What-What are you laughing at?" He stammered. He's worried thet he looks awful in front of you after waking up. He wipe his lips off to check was there any saliva he got. Then it hit him, you're laughing at his expression.

"Come on, get up already," you held out your hand. "Yeah, get up lazy " Seyong snickered. He even get to sneer at him before taking your hands. The three of you get off from the bus and taking yours baggage as well.

 

- - - - - - - 

Annyeong yeom! How has you guys been?

I've been seriously tired lately. I was supposed to update it last ime but the thing is

I lost it by accidentally pressing the so-call ''backspace'' key. I was beyond furious!

But still love you guys *muaaaah*