Jealousy

Hidden Love

A Pink - Let Us Just Love

 

= = = 

 

You and the boys ended up going to the movies together. You waited for Seyong in front of the hall room door while he went to buy some snacks for the two of you. You looked around the cinema hall, it seems like it's a Couple day. Many couple were out on that day. Later on, you entered the cinema hall along with Seyong. He dragged you along with him to the front seat. JunQ and Insoo were sitting at the back of yours' and Seyong seat. While Gunwoo and Chaejin sit in the front row. Without realizing who it was, a girl excused herself to walk in past by your seat to get to her seats. 

"~~~~~~~?" she halted half way in front of you. Junhyung bugged out when he saw you're sitting there. He slightly gaped but soon try to fake out a nonchalant face. 

Seyong bowed as Junhyung passed by him. Junhyung only nodded as reply. He sat just next to you and Hana sat next to him. 

Half an hour had passed since the movie had started. Your hands dug into the popcorn box but it ended up Seyong grabbed your hand. Both of you looked at each other. *Awkward* Seyong thought. You giggled and soon he ended up giggled along with you. Somehow, you didn't realized that JunQ was watching the scene. He let out a purposed scoffed from behind the two of you. Both of you looked away, smiling sheepishly.

Other than JunQ, Junhyung was watching it too. After you turn back to the movie, someone whispered to your ear, "What are you doing here with the boys?". You knew it was Junhyung because you could tell it from his voice. You turn to look at him this time but his eyes were still glued on the screen.

"We were just urm-well-date?" you meekly whispered back. He nods.

"How about you?" you wondered, asked him back. "Can't you see? We were on date too." Junhyung turned to his cocky side again. You only replied him with the 'Oh'. 

That night, Seyong walked you back home since it was late. He told you about their members. You figured out that their members were really funny. He told you that Gunwoo could be ert at times and so as JunQ and Chaejin. You would laughed along with him. *I never thought he was this funny* You smiled. 

"Err, I know this is awkward, but...err- would you be my girlfriend? Well, I know I may not be that rich, yes I know and the only thing I have is my gangs member and my motorbike? But-But I still like you" he bit his lips worriedly. You'd remember, when Valentine days came, he would always be the one who would secretly gave you the Valentine gift and his secret confession letter. It could be count as this is his 4 time confessing to you and asking you to be his girlfriend. There is disadvantages of it.

You hesitated for minutes. "Can you give me a few days? Like how about we spend more times together and get to know each other better?" you suggested. He nodded frequently. You pinched his cheeks lightly which gained a blushed from him. 

Both of you stopped in front of your house's gate. "So, thanks for today. I'd really enjoy it." you smiled when you remember s.  He smiled back. You let go of his hand. *Why do I felt heavy heart letting him go?* You were about to turn around when he pecked on you temple lightly. That what makes you blushed in return. 

Junhyung was just got home and had changed into his pajama when he saw Seyong kissed you. Junhyung clenched his fist tightly. * this* He demanded laying on his bed. He closed his eyes try to sleep but it didn't work. *What really happened to me, arrghh!* He tossed around on his bed.

 

-----

annyeong guys, I am still on the hiatus.

I will try to update it too.