Like A Date

Hidden Love

A Pink - My My

- - - 

 

The two of you stopped at Insadong. You're walking side by side with Seyong. He felt tense of awkwardness. A man had accidentally push him which makes him trip on the floor. All of the attention stuck on him. He blushed.

You held out your hand try to help him get up. 

'Awee what a sweet couple' A group of high school girls squealed. He took your hand and you help him get up. "You okay?" you held onto his arm. 

He nods at you and meekly smile. He brushed of the dust away. "Yeah, you hungry? If you're hungry we can go for a meal first since you haven't taken a breakfast yet." He scratched his head timidly.

"It's all your fault. Okay then," you smile and dragged him along with you to the Starbucks.

 

"Welcome to Armendier

"May I have Vanilla latte and macarons?" you pointed on the menus on the counter. The waitress nodded. "Just give me Hot Chocolate." Seyong said flatly. He seems like he don't know what he should choose actually.

"I hope you're fine with this place," you said as the two of you walked over to a table. He shook," No no no. It's okay. I would hang out with Insoo here."

You nod. "So I guess you like this place too?" He shrugged, "Sure, why not. It's peace, quiet and serene. Thus the cakes here are good too."

"I agreed with that." He flashed out his charming smile.

A few minutes passed by, the foods finally arrives. You started to eat the macaroons as soon as the waitress walkaway. You caught him looking at you while eating. *Doesn't he want to eat?*

"Do you want some?" you took one of it and held it out to him. He shook, gestured, "No. Thanks." But still, you kept insisted him to take it.

"Come on, just take it." you insisted. He shook again. "No-" you had shoved it into his mouth. He stopped then looked at your sudden action. That what makes his heart beat like crazy.

"Chew it properly arasso?" you patted his head lightly. He blinked a few times and nodded at you. *This girl* He chuckled to himself.

In the end the two of you eat it all. You like sharing your food with anyone. You're not greedy like Kibum. He's the opposites of you.

 

Junhyung was out with Hana, the girl whom had confessed the other day on the Valentine day. Since he had promise hana that he would pay her back by going on a date with her. As he and Hana walked passsed by Amendier, where both you and Seyong were having breakfast, he spotted you. You were feeding Seyong the macarons.

He don't know why, but he felt jealousy aroused him. *Why am I being jealous right now. I should be fine with that since i got Hana by my side.* He looked away.

Both of you were enjoying the date. You were waiting for Seyong as he had to use the washroom. The mall were crowd with people. You were watching the passer by. Suddenly, you caught a figured you feel like you had seen them before. 

*Junhyung? Yong Junhyung with Hana? They're dating?* you gazed at him for quite a long time. He's smiling softly to her. Your eyes darted to their hands, intertwined with each other.

"Hey did I left you too long?" Seyong said out of nowhere. You quickly looked away and say, "Come on! We should have some fun."  

You dragged him by his neck and you pulled him away. He laughed at your cheesiness. 

The two of you ended up buying movies tickets. You slip your hands into his arm. He startled by your action and too blanked to react.

You didn't do it on purpose actually. "Oh, I'm sorry," you were about to pull your hands away when he hold onto your hands and pulled it back.

You smile sweetly at him. While waiting for the movie to start, you guys walk to a nearby shop. You remember the time where you had miss step on his pen and broke it into two. You dragged him to the stationary corner.

You choose four different types of pens.

"Wow, looks like someone have a date. " Someone snickered. You turned around immediately.

"Look at this lovebirds. Tsk tsk tsk" Chaejin shook his head.

"What are you guys doing here?" Seyong panickly asked , Insoo, JunQ, Chaejin and Gunwoo.

"What? We can't go here too?" Gunwoo raised an eyebrow. "Hey, wasn't we were spyi-" Insoo had cupped JunQ mouth form letting him revealing the truth.

"So, you guys were spying on us earlier? Or in another words, STALKING" Seyong emphasized.

They giggled. JunQ looked at you. "Hi noona" he waved. You smiled back and bowed.

"Hi, I'm Chaejin," another cute boy introduced himself. You grinned.

"I'm ~~~~~" you shook your hands with him.

"Cool, I'm JunQ. You're pretty," he winked. Seyong gritted his teeth.*These guys really wanna die*

"I'm Gunwoo, the leader."

"And I'm Insoo." the last one to shake hands with you. 

"Noona, you're obviously pretty. No wonder why Seyong hyung can't get off his eys of you," JunQ mockingly said. 

Seyong hit his head with his fist, "Yah!" He blushed. You laughed at how funny they're.

 

 

- - - 

Jester0214: haha, Ikr! they both were just stubborn.