We Are Neighbour?

Hidden Love

http://youtu.be/PQD6EXVlAoo

- - - -

 

After a while.

Ms Kwon is busy with her experiment with the member of group 4. Meanwhile, you felt tense with the Junhyung boy around you. He works hard for your group. Since both of you were in group 6, your's presentation will be due next week.

"so, what's your name? You haven't says a single word then" he said out of the blue. You was kind of unbelievable when he talk to you.

"Oh. I'm Kim ~~~~~" you said in a low tone as he still try to find the result of the experiment.

"I see. So, would you mind to check on it, ~~~~~ shi?" he asked, pushed the microscope towards you. "I moon phase, based on what I saw" he continued writing down the experiment.

You took it over and peek into the hole hesitatedly.

You nod, "It's moon phase." you told him. 

"Told you so. Since I haven't really know about this school areas, would you mind to show me the school later?" he asked as he took a glance on you. "Yeah sure. Why not?" You tried to act cool.

 

"So, I should see you again tomorrow. " Junhyung said. You nodded.

"Yeah, me too. Bye." you said as you walkaway, turn to the left side the usual road you'll be taking to get home. "Why did you followed me?" the two of you asked in unison.

You stopped and burst into a laughed. "My home is this way." you told him. 

"Wow, the same goes with me." he said, shrugged. "Well, we could walk back home together. Haha" You laughed awkwardly.

*Babo!* You bit your lip hitting your head lightly. 

"Who do you live with ~~~~~ah?" He asked broke the awkwardness. "I lived with my brother, Kibum." You looked at him.

*I don't know but when I took a look at him, gazing into his eyes, it sends shivers to my spine.* You rubbed your arms.

"How about you? And oh, Junhyung shi. There's no need to call me ~~~~~shi. You can call me ~~~~~ only." I told him because he kept calling me in formal way. It's guite embarassing.

"Oh, okay. Ess, your name quite familiar to me. I lived alone. There's nothing to worry about." he kicked a stone with a his shoes. 

"Oh! Err- We had reached my house, so goodbye ... " You said and spin around to wave at him.

"Wait wait wait!" he shouted. You stood still there. "Can you give me your phone number? Well, in case if there's something happen"

"Okay" You cutted him of. Both of you exchanged your phone number. He keyed in his phone number in your phone so as him. After that, you entered the house.

 

Junhyung POV

I had got a new friend. But, hey, LOL. Her house was just next to mine. What an accident or do we call this... Fate? This could be great. First of all, I had make a new friend and now, she's living right next to my house. Huh, What a wonderful day. My neighbour, my classmate. 

Junhyung laid on his bed humming a random song happily as he thought about you.