Thanks To Everything

Hidden Love

 

Brave Guys (용감한 녀석들) - 흔한 이별 (Typical Breakup)

- - - - - - - 

 

 

It didn't take you two that long time to reach the airport. You took off your helmet and ran inside together.

 

 

"Let's searched for the gate way to America," he suggested. You nodded and followed him along. Indeed, the Seoul international airport are crowded with many people. Either foreigner and not.

 

 

You stepped in front of the tv screen when you saw the word ‘AMERICA’. You halted and your eyes stopped exactly at the America column.

 

 

“Departure?” You stood there alarmed as if someone had just give you an electric shock.

 

 

“Come on, I doubted he still be around here.” Seyong pulled you away again and ran to Gate F where the people who are standing in line at.

 

 

You looked at them one by one, but there’s none of them you recognized well until Seyong shouted at someone, “Yong Junhyung!”

 

 

You peek at him and ran to his side. Junhyung had just got inside when Seyong called for his name. He stood there in surprised yet relieved at the moment when he saw your face. You approached the rail separator and so did Junhyung.

 

 

you ah ~~” he was lost at words for a moment.

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell me? Did you really planned to leave me?” the tears in your eyes started to form. You gulped back your bitterness, unable to cover it up.

 

 

you ah~ It’s not like that. I really need to leave. My family needs me so much. You know I can’t face you when I-I really love you. You know I love you right?” he cupped your face lightly.

 

 

You didn’t say anything but find yourself nodding slightly. “But how about me?” you asked him.

 

 

He bit his lips fretfully, “I’ll come back for you… I promise.”

 

 

You searched for his eyes and gazed lovingly into it, “You promise?”

 

 

He nodded. “Really?” you asked again.

 

 

He nodded once more time, “Really. Just for you.”

 

 

In the end, your tears slipped off eventually. You hold back your urged to cry. “Don’t cry. You’re a big girl, plus he promise you right?”  That when you realized Seyong is still there besides the two of you.

 

 

Junhyung rolled his eyes slightly. “Uh-huh.” You pouted.

 

“I will. Don’t worry. I’ll keep my words,” Junhyung pinched your cheeks.

 

 

The two of you looked into one another eyes again and broke into a warm smile. His eyes drifted and makes it way to your lips. But his eyes stopped and glanced and Seyong.

 

 

“What? Go on, and just do it already. It’s not like I haven’t seen it before,” Seyong makes a face which showed his ‘I-Don’t-Care’ looks.

 

 

Your eyes widened, “Y-You d-did?”

 

 

He shrugged naturally, “Why not? Is that so harm? Go on, and kiss already. Sheesh, you’ll going to be late, doofus.”

 

 

Junhyung turned back at you and pecked once on your lips lightly. This time, you didn’t let him slipped off just like that. You grabbed him and kissed him lovingly on his lips. Although you felt a bit sorry for Seyong, who’s your boyfriend and now ex-boyfriend.

 

 

This kiss is very memorable to you. The last kiss you shared with him before the two of you meet again. The kiss which left you behind alone. The kiss, that the two of you showed each other that both of you are in love with one another.

 

 

You pulled back slowly because you doesn’t want him to be late for his flight. You let go of one another. He give you one last smile before walking away.

 

 

“Bye…” you muttered in sadness. What else can you say, his family needs him. Either way, you’ll see each other again. Well that’s what he promise you.

 

 

“Bye… I’ll see you again. I promise you. Kim Seyong. Takes care of her while I wasn’t around. And she’s mine now.” Junhyung reminded him with a little stern in his voice.

 

 

Seyong smirked, “I know, I know.” He smirked back at him and started to sauntered off inside. He waves at you and that’s until he was really out of sight.

 

 

*Just wait, Yong Junhyung. I’ll see you again.* You held out your hands and walked off with Seyong and returned back to school.

 

 

- - - -

Beast Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to

 

Times drifted really fast. How times flies! You graduated from university and now becomes one of them that work for money. Just like how you expext, you ended up being a party planner. Your family and friends were surprised when they finds out. Sure, why not. Your dream was to be a veterinarian. And somehow you changed your mind.

 

Working as the Party planner wasn't bad at all. You really enjoyed it. By times, when you get a promotion you'll be going somwhere like Busan, Japan, Hong Kong and etc etc. You was really waiting for it when a promotion came for you. You were assigned to go to america for the next work. You didn't know how to react at it at first when you received the letter. And now, you are at LAX Airport (Los Angeles International Airport) where you had been on the flights for 6 hours.

 

The first thing you want and need to do is to check in for your guest house. You're planning to stay at America for extra days/ week after you finish your work. After check in, you're wondering in the city along with one of your colleague, Choi Jinri

 

"Wow, bravo!" your colleague, Jinri clapped in thrilled where the street show were being shown.

 

"you could have given him your social network like Skype, Blog or anything to him. You know, he's really handsome and looked at him... so cool," she shooked her head. Your lips tilted itself to the side.

 

"No, thanks. I don't need it." you waved your hands in gestured. She make a face. "Yah, you should find a boyfriend for yourself." she poke you on the arm.

 

Speaking of boyfriend, your mind suddenly wandered off again to your fisrt love back then, Yong Junhyung. At the thought of him, your eyes looked at your surrounding. Maybe he's around this place. Afterall, the two of you kept in contact for not a long time since you had to get into university. Because life as a student is hard.

 

You ignored her and walk ahead. She sighed. Although you have a pair of not-too long legs but it's really hard to catch up with you. You got that habit which you picked up from your dad. 

 

"Hey, wait up for me shortie!" she called at you. You turned around and give her the I-hate-that-name look. She cracked up and you huffed grumbily. "You know, at some reasons, that name offended me more than 'short leg'," you put your hands on your hips.

 

She laughed and slung her arm around your neck. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry... Now now, should we grab a meal before the day could end soon?" she suggested. You lips protrude as your finger tap on it, "How about McDonald? I want a double cheeseburger."

 

"Deal." she said and the two of you skipped towards the McDonald. 

 

 

The next day, the two of you had start working with the party that is going to be held in two days after it. You held a notebook in your left hand and a pencil in the other. Looking around as the people helped you by moving and design up the things where you told them to. 

 

You were surprised when all of a sudden, the room were blackout. You didn't move even for a step. 

"Jinri?" you try to call for your friend.

 

But no one answered. "Choi Jinri, where are y-" you were cutted off when someone covered your eyes with their hand. You was about to make a guess that was your colleague friend but the hands that covering your eyes possiblely isn't a female. It's rough and large. Even the fingers, you can tell.

 

"Hey, who is this?" you said in english trying to turn your body around but only to have be approached and your back are leaning on him. After a long silence, the stranger take initiatives.

 

"Tell me, did you get a boyfriend yet?" At that voice, your eyes enlarged. *Yong Junhyung.* 

 

No one has that special voice like he do. Your body quickly turned around and he let go of you.

 

Certainly, its him. Your mouth slightly hanging open. He smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "H-Hi?"

 

You grinned like a fool and whacked his arms, "You stupido! What are you doing here?"

 

Obviously, you're really excited upon his appearance. He held out his hand. Slightly confused, you stared ahead at it.

 

"Don't you want a hug?" the mischevious smile is spread widely upon his face. You flushed and hesitated for a while. Once you put your hand in his, he embraced you tightly.

 

"I miss you," he whispered in your ears. Your arms sneaked up to his back and your face sunk in his shoulder. *I miss you more*

 

He let go of you after a few seconds. "You're arranging a party for my company right? JH Corporation." 

 

You nodded and looked at him in surprised . "It's yours?!" He nodded, beamed. 

 

"What the heck, I thought it was under DJ Yoon name," You told him. "Really, DJ Yoon? What are you? 10? Aigoo, you're still as gullible as before!" he ruffled your head. 

 

"Hey, it's rude you know. And FYI, I'm not gullible or anything close to it." you crossed your arms to your chest.

 

"Okay, okay. You're coming to the party right?" he asked. You rolled your eyes, "of course I do." He smiled and the two of you ended up going out after work.

 

It didn't take you that long time to ended up went to the party. You're enjoying the party as much as others do. Even though you barely known the foreign faces there, you still enjoyed it. The party wasn't that bad. You and Jinri were like a gum stick. She followed you and you followed her. As if so afraid of losing the way to itself.

 

You were sitting near the food buffet when Junhyung suddenly grabbed the mic on the stage. You barely pay attention to what he needs to say while you and Jinri were eating the chocolate strawberry. You went by surprised when you get the spotlight from everyone. You thought it was Jinri that they're looking at but no. Obviously, it's you. That is until you heard someone says your name.

 

"Kim you ... would you marry me?"Junhyung get on his knee and handed you a balloon which tied the string into a small round. You gasped loudly. The crowd surrounded you with 'Aww and Ahh' You didn't expected this nor dream about this. Exactly not when you're thare. This is all a great surprised.

 

When you didn't answer him. The crowd whispered something like, 'Say yes to him' 'Yes!'

 

He opened his mouth and says, "No?" You looked at him. A few years ago, you're a bestfriend with him. But then he left for a reason and promised you he would comeback, just for you. And he did. He showed up during summer. But then, you need to get into university. The two of you lost contact for a while. Yesterday, he makes a syrprised for you and you're as happy as a kid when you see him. Abd now, he's on his knee there, prooposing for you.

 

"Yes. Yes, I do." you bit your lips sheepishly. He stand up andhugged you lovingly. "Thank you, you ah~..." he kissed your forehead yet so lightly. 

 

The peoples getting over excited and started to throw the confettis on you two. Junhyung slipped off the balloon string on your ring finger. "Your mine now. I'll vowed to take care of you who are gullible yet loveable, vowed to love you even more, showered you with my unconditional love and everything for you."

 

Your happy tears started to slid down one by one. "I'll love and be the good wife of yours too." 

 

And with that, the two of you fly back to Seoul and planning the marriage. Jinri had become your wedding planner where you had asked her to. Seyong married her not long after you get married too. And the two of you are gifted a pair of twins, a girl and a boy after 2 years of marriage.

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - 

Hello  readers, finally what it seems like

to be a year, I had finished 'Hidden Love'.

Thank you for being a faithful readers. You know

Life gets harder when everytime I tried to update.

Who knows actually I still could complete the fic.

So, check out my new fic. Starring you and Song JoongKi;

 

' Life is like Cherry Blossom '

 

And the song, Thanks To is dedicated to you guys especially.

Bye, lovelies! :*