Unexpected Things

Hidden Love

 

{   Love Should Go On   }
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It didn't take you that long to unpack the things. You smile in satisfaction once you were done. As you were about to get up from the place suddenly, there was a knock on the door. 

"No Need To Unpack The Whole Thing! We Are Going To Have A Camp For 2 Days 1 Night!" The school student's president hollered from outside. 

The four of you groaned. You shoved the shirt in your backpack again. "What?" Junhyung snapped. He stared at the door in furious. Naeun shrugged naturedly, "It happened every year though"

"Really? that nerd..." Junhyung gritted his teeth in annoyance. "That is another reason why people hate Han Suhoon." Sryong laughed. You and Naeun looked at each other then laughed.

After a while, Junhyung finished first. Naeun had went out earlier after she had done too. He Walked from his seat and lay down on the bed instead. He exhaled deeply and closed his eyes. But the sound of your's and Seyong's giggled caught him.

He watched the two of you silently with jealousies. He gulped. *This feels so wrong* HE sat up from the bed and was about to twist the door knob when you call his name, "Oh, Junhyung oppa..." 

He slowly and carefully spun around to not showing you his feelings right now. "Err- Where are you going?" You queried him anxiously as you peek behind him. He halted a smile, "Ah, haha. I was just about to go out. To take some walk." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. 

You nodded. "Ah~ Really? Okay then. We'll see each other later. Don't be late, arasso?" You scrutinized your eyes. He curtly nodded and went out. 

As a male, of course Seyong could tell what was running through Junhyung's mind. But you're his and only his, he wanted to be selfish for some time

 

"Don't you think Junhyung oppa is being kind off weird today?" you tilted your head to the side as you look deeply into his eyes. He blinked a few times and cupped your small face into his hands.

"Like what, kitty?" he nuzzled your nose. You frowned, "Hey, where did you get that name? Don't tell me-"

"Zico." he flatly stated. You huffed and crossed your arms to your chest. "That Woo Jiho. He's dead when I get him later on"

"Why? 'Kitty' is a nice name though. It suite you well too." He shrugged and let go of your face. You shook disapprovingly. "Ity didn't. So don't call me that name again." You tell him seriously.

He saluted, "Okay Kitty! Oops! I mean, baby" He winked at you. You shot him one last look and resume your work.

 

- - - - - - - - - - 

Junhyung was walking around the small river at the back of the camping field. With his hands in his pockets, his slightly brownish blonde hair blew lightly by the fresh air. He closed his eyes for a moment as he stopped by under a big tree. It felt so refreshing yet so calm. It had been a while since he last felt this way. He had some flashback what had happened since the day he returned to Seoul. The first day he first met you, how he fall in love with you and until now.

He never thought it would be that nice to met someone like you. He sat on one of the big stone at the river side. For once, he take off his shoes and dipped his feet into the cold water flowing over the river. *This field trip felt like a nature trip.* He smiled to himself. 

At that moment, the dry leaves sound of being stepped caught his attention. His ears pricked up at the sound. A girl with a long wavy hair walking towards the river. He try to act like there's nothing happen. Like as if he didn't notice anything. For a moment, he really had no idea that that person would come to a place like that. 

That person look up at him and halted a smile for a while, "Junhyung oppa?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be back soon!