Strange Feeling

Hidden Love

One Summer Night (한 여름 밤의 꿈) - Brown Eyed Girls (브라운아이드걸스)

- - - - - - 

Junhyung literally dazed by her existence. It's someone who he had never expected. "Naeun ah~~"

Naeun yet so carefully taking her steps to the place where Junhyung is sitting at. She tucked her hair behind her ear. "What are you doing here alone oppa?"

He meekly scrathed at the back of his head. Like as if it is really itchy. "Just.... having a self time alone," Naeun immediately turn to him and just ready to leave the place. "Am I disturbing you?"

He frantically shook with his hands out "Ani, ani. You're more than welcome." She smiled, she knows that he will never be the bad guy even though he do seems like it a lot. 

There was a silence between them but it's not the awkward silence. It felt better than sitting with a lot of people around. With the sight seeing of peaceful scene, the butterflies flying make you literally forget what was happening around the world. As the wind blowing, the cherry blossoms fall off from the tree. 

Junhyung picked one and tucked in between Naeun's hair and ears. They looked at each other, "You look beautiful, as always" He complimented.

She smiled, blushing. "Thank you. But my beauty is nothing to be compared with what ~~~~'s got," she uttered. She didn't mean anything bad. She was just only speak bluntly. Junhyung's smile halted.

"A-a-ani. I didn't mean any harm. I was just saying... As a girl. To be honest, I am jealous on ~~~. Of course she don't have a complete family like me, friends with the well-known people, get every guys attention. She is just... an ordinary girl. Two men literally fall for an ordinary kindhearted girl. She has something I don't. Her pure and strong self, it is what makes me felt envied of her" She explained briefly. In the end, a small smile carved on her lips.

"She is like an idol to me." she laughed flatly to herself. Junhyung watched and examined her carefully. *No, Naeun ah~, you are the one ~~~ had always thought like an idol*

"We went to the same kindergarten since younger. Until now, we're both in the same school. During elementary school, this guy called Haewon likes her. She didn't know. And at the same time, I was having a crush on him too. There's not much changes between us." she twirled the flower that she picked from the ground between her fingers.

"Naeun ah~... You're special in your own way. Who knows what you'll have in the future. Maybe you'll be having a better partner. Or a better lives. No one could tell," he grip on top of her arms lightly and squeezed it as if to give her some encouragement.

"Oppa, I believe in you. I know, you're a good man. Don't let the train you had always waited and want to catch to pass by just like that. You need to grab the opportunities to get it. Oppa, I begged you... I can tell what's happening between the two of you. Both you and ~~~ are in love. She's afraid to hurt another person's feelings, and the same goes with you. I assured you, it's okay really." this time, it's her turn to gripped on both of his shoulders. 

"What are you talking about?" he flatly smile. He knows what she's talking about. It just that he want to make it obvious and clear. Like he always do, straight to the point.

She sighed, "I know you like ~~~ ah and I can assured you that she's too. Believe me." she squeezed his shoulders lightly and flashed a charming smile.

Junhyung was contemplating for a while. He's deep in his own thought. *Is it? Like really? What if it's not? What if... it is just what Naeun said? What if... she won't?* At the last thought, his shoulder slumped down once again. 

"But how about Seyong?" he queried as he looked into her eyes. She patted his arm, "Don't worry. I believe he's in the same situation I was in. He'll let it pass by in the end." 

He gazed at her for a while. He wants something that can give him a courage to do so. "Really?"

She nodded and grinned, "Really."

"Truly?"

"Truly." she chuckled. At last, Junhyung smiled along. They give each other a friendly hug and he patted on her back lightly. 

- - - 

You was searching everywhere for both Naeun and Junhyung for lunch before heading off to the camping site. You walked deep into the forest. Where could Junhyung oppa be? I had searched for Naeun but they said that she's already return from the waterfall.* You thought to yourelf. You figure it out that the forest is breath-takingly. It's different from what you had seen before. 

For a moment, you had forgot what's your prupose into the forest. You stopped when you sawa couple was hugging at the river side. You emitted a small gasped and quickly hid behind one of the big tree. You put your hands on your chest and breathed in. *Fyuh, Kim ~~~~ you're nearly to get into a trouble* You hit your head a little.

You peek behind the tree when you heard the couple were giggling happily. At that moment, everything seems to be stopping. I was Junhyung and Naeun. The couple you thought would caught you on being peeping. They seems like they suit each other. Like a couple who's meant to be together.  You felt jealousies aroused in your heart. *Why do I feel like this a lot nowadays when I saw he's with someone else?*

You didn't notice that they had stood up and was ready to walk back to the cabin. Junhyung was about to walk first when he saw you standing behind the tree, biting yourlips. As if you're worried about something.

"~~~~ah?" he called out your name. You were startled and your head hit the tree trunks accidentally. "Ouch!" you rubbed the sore place.

Junhyung run to your side and followed by Naeun a second later. "Are you okay? Why did you hurt yourself?" he checked the sore place on your head for you. He's fretting. 

"Oh, I was startled." you meekly said. "Hi... Naeunnie" you waved a little. She giggled and waved back. 

'What are you doing here?"Junhyung asked you once again. "Ah? Oh... I was searching for the two of you. Lunch is ready, we should get back to the cabin before heading off to the camp site," you led the two of them back to the cabin.