Affection

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO_qShRRsuk&feature=related

(A/N First of all, sorry if some of you guys don't really like the song I put for this chapter. The song seems like it's nice and fitted to the scene that's why I chosed it. And, it's a Malay song :) 

 

The whole day later on, you had a lunch with Seyong. While having the lunch together, the two of you met with Junhyung and Hyuna so you guys ended pairing up with each other couple while eating. It kind of awkward but since Seyong is a hyper type he would cheer you up sometimes. 

- - - 

Seyong couldn't wallk you home the next day, so you walk by your own. *Haa~ What a nice day today.* You smile as you spread your arms as you step outside the small shop after you bought an ice-cream. 

"What are doing?" A cold voice asked you. You were kind of startled since you sort of daydreaming at that time.

"Yaish!" you tend to hit him. "Mwo?!" He leaned in to your face. You blinked a few times. You could feel the hot breath on your lips as he leaned in. 

"Oh, Seyong oppa!" You pointed behind him. He leaned back and turned to look at it. And you had taken that time to run away. But he just so fast to pull your backpack.

"Haha, you won't be able to fool me." He said flatly. "Yong Junhyung, let me go now. Or else-"

"Or else what shortie?" he raised his eyebrow mockingly. You tilted your head up. "I'm not shortie." You argued. Junhyung chuckled.

"You're just 5 feet." "But that's tall too. And what makes you think that you're so tall. Seyong oppa could have beat your height too. And JunQ too," you stared at him. His lips shut into a thin line. *Seyong again* He contemplated.

"Let me go," you wiggled your body so that he would let you go. Abruptly he let go of your backpack. "Nappeun namja," you muttered under your breath.

"Bwo?" he asked bewildered. "Ani. I'm going home right now. You're following or not?" With your arms crossed to your chest and with your feet tapping on the floor you looked at him sternly. He smirked.

"Aigoo, this shortie," he run towards you and picked you up right away. "Yah! Put me down!" You started to try to get off of him.

"Shut up," he smacked your . You gasped loudly. "Yong Junhyung!!!" you screamed on top of your lung while he just laughing like crazy. 

"Put me down you ert!" you hit his back with your fist. He just ignored you and keep on walking with a smile on his face.

"Yah, put me down crazy ert!" you start calling him names. "Will you shut  up or I smacked your again." he threatened you. You gasped and cupped your mouth immediately. He giggled and keep on walking.

After some time, he put you down. "Where are we? Waaaa~" you gaped in awe. "It's beautiful~" You turned to Junhyung.

He just nodded then shrugged. "Why haven't I noticed that under this ridge could be this beautiful. Look at that lights blinking over there" you pointed.

"Wasn't it pretty?" you asked eagerly. He just nodded again. *Just like you*

"Aigoo, gomawo," you slapped his arms. "If I know that you'll be planning to bring me here I'd shut my mouth and just followed you all the way here."

"This place is special. when I feel so down, I will come here. To release my stress, my tension. It's so peaceful." He closed his eyes and breathed the fresh air and the peaceful scene.

"So this is where you had been when you came home late every night?" You raised an eyebrow. He perked up.

"You noticed that?" now part of him feel so happy that actually you noticed the things about him. You nodded. "I do, because I was there and worried whenever you came home late everynights."

You looked into his eyes. His eyes shows different emotions from what you see in Seyong, and others eyes. His was full of devotion, love and craving for affection. Slowly he walked towards your direction. Then all of sudden, he hugged you. "Gomawo." He whispered.

Your eyes shot rounded. You're so surprised of his action. But somehow your stomach churned. *Why do I feel like this?*

"Gomawo for always care about me," he added. You soothe. Slowly you crept your arms to hugged him back. He breathe out heavily, calmed. 

You patted his back a few times and rubbed his back soothingly. 

 

- - - - -