Good Night

Hidden Love

Infinite - White Confession (Lately)

 - - - - - - - - - -

 

It had been a month both you and Seyong had ended up become a couple. You were fine with him and so as him. He would waited for you in front of the school gate after school everyday and he won't go away until you showed up. Some of the girls were envied of you. Seyong is really kind to you too. If you have a hard time, he would help you and give you some advice and would take a really good care of you. Key was agreed of him. Since then, you and Junhyung would rarely meet with each other. 

You had just finished your classes. Since you have some extra class, you thought Seyong had walked off but to your surprise, he was still there. Leaning against the school gate with his hands in his pockets.

You softened. *He must've wait for a long time* You walked to him without him realizing. 

"Boo!" you attempt to startled. But he just look up at you with a big smile. "I failed again." you pouted as your plan didn't work well. 

Seyong get what you meant. "Wahhh!" he shrieked but it's too late. "There's no need to." you waved your hands away. He awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"Come on, let's go home." you walked first. He catched up with you by then. "Hey, I was thinking maybe we can have a lunch first." he suggested. "Are you that hungry?" you looked at him with your round eyes.

He think twice and shook. *What should I say?* He thought. Actually he was pretty hungry since he had not take any breakfast til this afternoon. 

You two were walking in no time that you reached your house while talking about school thing. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said was about to walk away when his stomach grumbled loudly. You stopped and blinked a few times. 

In the end you burst into a chuckled. "Come in, I'll make you food." laughing, you dragged him inside. 

He warily peeked inside your house just so to check if someone is inside. "There's no one at home at this time. Kibum will be back around 0700." you changed into house slipper. He nodded and followed you inside.

"Can I use your bathroom?" he asked as he just put his back on the couch. You nodded. "Sure. It's on the left side next to the kitchen." you pointed out the kitchen. He gave you a meek smile and rushed to the bathroom. You giggled and headed to the kitchen as well. 

*What should I make him? There's nothing mmuch left only ramen.* You checked in the cupboard to find somthing else but all you see is just 3 packets of ramen. You took a pot and filled up some water into it. After that you put the pot on the stove. 

Seyong poked out his head in the kitchen. "Hey," you beamed. He grinned widely. "Come here. Have a taste," you waved him over. He happily skipped over. You blew the hot ramen lightly and held it out to him. He slowly leaned in and have a taste.

"Hmmm. Maah!" he beamed and give you thumbs up. You giggled, satisfied. 

He helped you poured water into the glasses while you were preparing the ramen into two bowls. You cautiously put the egg so it would not break into his bowl.

"Let's eat!" you bring the two bowls to the dining table. He was already sitting on the chair, with his chopstick in his right hand and a spoon in his left hand. He started to dig in after you had settled the bowl on the table. You also dig in right after him.

"Wahh~ It's the first time someone had cooked me food." he beamed. You grinned. "Really?"

"Yeah," he winked. "Not even your members?" you raised an eyebrow.

He shrugged. "Well, actually Insoo had made me some. But it's nothing to be compared with yours," he sheepishly said. You chuckled. After eating , he helped you with washing the dishes and cleaning the table too.

Since you guys had nothing to do, he asked you to teach him some Mathematics that he had missed while he was out of the class for the sports day training.

You bring him to your room and teach him all those stuff. "That's mean if the minus were move to this side it will turn into plus? Like that?" he asked you just to make sure that he get it right.

You nod eagerly. "You catch it well though." you praised him. He just let out a nervous laugh. Without him realize, you had fallen asleep next to him since he was too busy try to solve the problems. "What if I mov-" he stopped when he saw you sleeping on your arms on the table.

He softened. *She must be really tired* He gently your hair away that was covering your face. He picked you up and put you on your bed lightly. You murmured incohorently something about biology. He smiled. He found out that you look cute when you were sleeping. Even more when you look puzzled.

He leaned down and put a light kiss on your forehead. "Good night, babydoll." he whispered and clean up the table before leaving your house. 

 

 

- - - 

I changed my mind! I decided to keep this fic afterall.

Hope you guys will stay tune. :)