I Don't Know

Hidden Love

The next day at school, you didn't even meet Seyong at all. JunQ informed you that he had to go for the sports training. Of course, you'd miss him since you didn't even bid farewell to him last night. Just in time, as you were passing by the hallway, you saw Junhyung walking with his hands in his pockets.

You watched him walking without direction and thinking to approach him or maybe have a little talk with him. You walked as fast as you can just try to catch up with him. Another step, you'll be reaching him when he suddenly turned around. You stopped there with wide eyes and your mouth gaping open. 

He looked at you with raised eyebrow. "Were you stalking me?" he asked cockily. You blinked a few times and closed your mouth. "Ani." you shook waving your hand. He nodded, "Sure." He turned around again and walked away. "Yah, wait for me!" you ran after him.

He kept on walking, ignoring you.

"How's life?" he asked out of the blue. "Huh?" you give him a baffled look.

"I said, How's life." he stopped and shot you a look. 

You grimaced, "Oh, uh, fine." You laughed.

"Oppa, why didn't you join the school sports?" you curiously asked him. He shrugged and slip his hands into his pockets.

"Tell me, why should I," he said with his cocky side again.

"Duh, wasn't it obvious that you're good at sports like in marathon, long jump, high jump or maybe hurdle," you babbling. 

He didn't even care what you were talking about and keep on walking. "Yah, Yong Junhyung." you outburst.

"Yah, where's your respect?" he pretended as if he want to knock you but he didn't.

"I was talking here and you're ignoring me like as if I didn't exists" you stared at him bravely.

He looked the other way. *Why do you have to be so cute. Aish, Yong Junhyung she's your best friend* He thought.

Right in time the bell rang and the students running to get into the next class. Junhyung quickly turned away and left you there.

"Oppa! Wait for me after school, arasso?" you cupped your hands, shouted at him.

He just waved his hands away.