Him

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-6StXKEzzw

- - - - -

 

The next day.

"~~~~ah! Faster get up already! You're late!," her brother called her from the door. She lived with her brother, Key or Kibum. The two of them were still studying in Universities. 

"Oh, I know you're lying to me, " You shouted back and get up with your eyes still closed. You rub her eyes and glance onto the alarm clock Key had given you. "...hmm-What The Fish?!" you shrieked in outrage. 

"It's 7:15 ! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" you get up and ran into the bathroom.

Key rolled his eyes and stormed downstairs. 

 

After getting ready, you took a grabbed of a toast bread. "I'm going now, " you put on your converse and start to run out of the house. You only had 10 minutes left to get to school. You run as fast as she can.

At last, you finally arrived right in front of the school gate 4 minutes earlier than you had thought. You entered the class before Ms Kwon would.

As usual, those gossip girls would be gathering with in their group. One of them; Yoon Jiyeon, the most popular gossip girl in the school and also the girl who you caught Gikwang cheating with.

You walked past the members and sit at your usual pseat in the class in the behind of the classroom.

"Yah, yah... was it true that she just broke up with Lee Gikwang, one of the school Kingka?" they whispered with each other but loud enough to make you heard it.

You kept telling herself, 'don't give a damn about them' . You pulled up your hoodies and turns on your ipod in a very loud volume.

Soon, Ms Kwon entered the class with a boy followed by her. "Attention class!" Ms Kwon said.

All of the them stared at the boy. 

"Whoa. I'm so gonna take over him" Jiyeon's friends giggled. Jiyeon smirked.

"This is our new classmate, his name is Yong Junhyung and he just have migrated from the States. Please introdce yourself Junhyung ah" Ms Kwon motioned him to come to the front. 

He bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Yong Junhyung imnida. Please be good to me and nice to meet you." the boy spoke up. 

You didn't notice them as you were doing your doodling on your book. "You can choose your seat," Ms Kwon smile to him. He bowed back. His eyes darted around the class.

"Oppa, sit with me here" some of the crazy girl said. He bowed and smile kindly. "Thank you but I'll just sit there" as he walked towards you place.

You stared at him in bewilderment as he pulled out the empty chair next to you. 

*There's no one would like to sit with me as they always thought me a freak. All this time, I sat here all by mysel. I don't know why  I feel kind of uneasy and uncomfortable with someone around me.*

He bowed as he caught your eyes.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I hope we can be a great friends and partner for this Chemistry class." that Junhyung boy said. I ignored him and turned around. Keep focusing on my books.

*Cold. I guess* He tilted his head to the side.

- - - -