Wipe The Tears

Hidden Love

= = = = = 

A/N : hey guys I'l be writing this fic this time in two types, one with the point of view thing and the other one as usual. ;)

= = = = = 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqcr5T4pl2E

- - - - 

 

Your POV

"~~~~~ah... let's just... break up" he said after a few minutes of silent since the argument had started. I never thought it would become like this.

Not as bad as this. It's unbelievable when I heard him said it.

"huh...," you smirked. "fine. Maybe I make you feel as if love is really a burden," I sighed in unbelievable tone. He looks dumbfounded.

"Okay, we should have not see each other again. After all, thanks for your love, Lee Gikwang." I continued and walk away because I know for sure I'll be tearing up soon if I stay.

 

Gikwang POV

Why did you left me?! No! I'm the one who brought up the break up thing... I... Ican't believe you really did agreed with it. This is not you. The words I want to say won't come out.

 

Flashback

"Yah! ~~~~~ ah... come here," I called her to sit along with me on the field.

"Ah, wae?" she try to refuse.

"Just come here, there's something you should see. The shooting star is going to come soon! " I try to convince her. She ran towards me.

"Where is it?" she asked, looking around. "Just watch and wait"

The two of us sitting really near to each other. She's so warm. Her hair smells good. She makes me love her more and more. Her long wavy hair is currently dark brown in color.

"Gikwang ah- Look!" she squeak.

"Make a wish" she said closing her eyes and clasped her hands together.

'I wish I could always see you happy in my embrace' I whispered in my head.

"What did you wish for oppa?" she asked me with her round shiny eyes.

I leaned in her ears "...secret ."  She pinched me lightly as I laughed, playfully.

 

"~~~~~ah"

"Hmm?"

"If your boyfriend ask for a break up, would you agree with it?" she smile sheepishly and slowly turned her head around, gazing on me.

"If it is oppa, then I think... No" she answered.

"Waeyo?" I queried, wondering why.

"urm... Gikwang oppa always pull a prank on me" she crossed her arms with a cute frowned. I don't know why, but her words makes me really believe in it. 

End of Flashback

 

I don't know why, but I had took her words for granted back then.

 

Main POV

~~~~~ah had along way walking home from Han River where Gikwang and her broke up earlier. Tears keep on rolling down her face. She love him with all her heart. This wouldn't have been happened if she didn't caught him cheating on her.

Not after what they have been through together. Don't cry ~~~~ah. You still can catch another train. He'll be regretting this. She told herself as she wipe the tears away.

- - - - - - -