Bothered

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwW0eiGpuY&feature=relmfu

The next day, you woke up to find out that Junhyung was not on the bed anymore. You looked around the room but still he wasn't there. Then you heard a sound from the kitchen like as if someone is cooking in the kitchen. 

You walked downstairs and peered at him. He noticed you. For a moment, it feels like the time stopped. He had given you his heartwarming ever. Your mouth started to open a little.

"Is there something funny? You looked like you had seen a ghost or either a monster." he teased you with his precious smirked. *Sheesh. Just got better from sick and now you're starting to tease me* You mockingly tilted your lips asiide.

He laughed at your expression. He gestured you to come near him. "What?" you scrunched your nose up. "come here," you nicely follow his instruction. He held up the spoon with a soup in it. You looked at him for a seconds then you slurped it all.

"Nice..." you nodded encouragingly. He ruffled your band and give you his eye-smile. *Don't smile like that, babo* You looked away.

 

After having breakfast together, you went home and take a quick shower. You didn't bother to call any of your classmate or Seyong to inform that you're not going to school.

 

Meanwhile, Seyong walked in to the cafeteria kind of late. He try to call you but it wont reach you. He looked for you in your class but the girls said that you weren't there. 

"Hyung, where's noona?" Chaejin asked as he looked around. Seyong just gave him his half hearted smile. "~~~~ah didn't come today," he sat next to Insoo. Insoo could tell there's something bothering him. *Junhyung didn't come today too.* He contemplated. he hated the negative thinking but he can't avoid it either.

"~~~~~ah didn't come? Waeyo?" JunQ asked. "Usually you two would stick to each other like a ..a ...a Ha! A glue and paper," Chaejin cut off before Seyong could answer. "Yah maknae, you should learn more idioms," Gunwoo shook his head with a sighed. The five of them burst into a fit of laughed.

They walked to their class together but Seyong was still bothersome by his negative thinking. "You should looked for her after school," Insoo interrupted him.

Seyong startled. "d-Deh?"

"I know you're woried about her. Calm down. She's not the type will cheat on you, not like Hyuna type," He patted his shoulder friendly.Seyong nodded and smile. *That's true. She's different.*