I won't

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-8RNuR-32M

 

"Ja~" you laid him on his bed. He wasgrabbing the blanket and was about to cover himself when you stopped him from doing so. He looked you in bafflement. 

"What are you doing?" he sounds weak. "It's better if you doesn't wear the blanket because if you use it the temperature of your body will rise up," you took it from him. He was too weak to argue back with you so he let it just be. On the other half, you fell guilty since he seems like he'd need it though. You walked over ot his bed. 

"You okay? Do you need me to call the doctor?" you pondered him. Although his eyes were closed, he'd actually listen what you're saying. He closed his lips into a firm line. He was breathing unlike the usual way. 

You took out a wet towel on the lamp desk. You squeezed it and then you put it on his forehead. You could tell he was really lonely actually even though he didn't say it. You watched him carefully. 

After a while, you were thinking to look for some medicine for him downstairs. You lightly pushed your chair backwards so it won't make any noise. You glanced at Junhyung for the last time and was about to wlak away from there when he unconsciously grabbed your wrist.

"Kajima..." he murmured in his sleep. His hands feel so cold. "Kajima..." he repaeted himself. You patted his hands genlty and took it off of you. "Don't worry, I won't. I'll be back right after this." You smiled and skipped downstairs.

 

- - - -

After four hours, you were awake by Junhyung's cough. You're alight sleeper so even just a single noise would wake you. You groggily opened your eyes and rubbed your left eye with the back of your hand. 

"How are you? Are you fine?" You questioned him. He nod slowly. He stiffled his cough. You stared at him for a while. "Oh my!- What are you talking about, you're temperature felt hotter than before. He blinked weakly. 

"What should we do? Should I call Seyongie?" 

"NO! No, don't call him." He insisted.

"Wae?" You were confused. 

Junhyung turned to the other side and ignored your question. You shrugged and just walked out from the room with a blunt expession. 

"He doesn't like me being with you just like how I islike you being with him..." he muttered right after you closed the door.

 

*Maybe I should clal Doojoon oppa* You suddenly thought of it. You dialled his number right away. Not more than 30 minutes, Doojoon arrived at the house.

"Where's Junhyung?" Doojoon asked as he took his shoes off.

"In his room, sleeping." You nod at the staicase. Doojoon just nod and the seconds you looked at him, he was already disappeared. 

You followed him upstairs too. 

"Hyung..." you heard Junhyung's weak voice. "Should I call my mom? Tell her to get some check up for you..." Doojoon said.

You slowly walk in to the room. Junhyung just nodded good-naturely. 

 

- - -

"You should get some rest Junhyung ah. You've lack of rest and didn't get enough sleep." Mrs Yoon said as she put off her stethoscope.

"Deh, imo" He replied. Mrs Yoon smiled. "You're good boy Junhyung ah. Imo will give you some medicine for you. Eat it well, arasso?"

Junhyung once again nodded again.

 

-------------

This Thursday, I'll be gone for a week

to KL. I'll be back soon. Gonna miss everyone.

Xoxo, Love