White Day

Hidden Love

Myname - Message

- - - -

 

It's White Day. You woke up in the morning and suddenly your phone BEEP. You were about to open the message when you noticed that you didn't recognised the number nor did you save the number. Hesitatedly you slide it open.

Hey, it's me. Seyong. Would you mind if I ask you to go out with me today? -Seyong

You smile at the thought that he must ahve a hard time try to ask you out. Since yesterday, there's one or two guy had asked you to go out with them but it's just that you barely know them. So you rejected them. You were actually had planned to hang out with Doojoon but he said he has some thing to do. 

You're grinning while typing the message back.

First of all, where should I meet you? - ~~~~~

A few seconds later, your phone beeping again.

I'll wait in front of your house. -Seyong

You rushed to the bathroom and started to wash up. You brush your teeth carefully without letting any single hidden place left wihtout bubble. After finished with some of the minor wash up, you went straight to take a bath.

 

You put on simple grey tee's with your black jeans and with a teal vest. You keep your phone in your bag. Your purse, credit card in case, a small diary book, inhaler and a simple ray ban shades. You glanced at the window and you saw a red hair boy was walking headed to your house. You skipped downstairs to find out Kibum still haven't wokke up. 

*Maybe he's just a little too tired.* You sat on the edge of the of the floor while the door is revealing open. You tying your converse as Seyong smiling in front of you.

You looked up, meet his gazed. He's all tidy up. *Cool. He looks... damned gorgeous.*

With flaming bright smile he held his hands out and help you to get up as you had done with your shoes. You giggled. *How cute.* He grinned.

Both of you took a bus. It's holiday and the bus are pretty occupied with people. There's only a pair of seat left.

You grabbed Seyong hand and quickly ran towardsthe seat.

"Fyuhh. That was close." you sighed. He laughed nervously. A woman with her baby entered the bus. She's standing while holding onto where passenger usually would hold onto when they were standing in the bus.

She would bump against peoples; sometimes. As you was about to give her your seat, Seyong tapped on her shoulder and gave her his seat. The woman smile sheepishly. *What a kind gentleman*

"Thank you. The two of you must be a good and kind couple." she sheepishly cooed.

Seyong shook his head. "A-Ani. We're not couple," gesturing his hand. The baby boy chuckled in a small volume. You look at him, beamed. *So cute*