Hello Kitty and Birthday

Hidden Love

Hello everyone! School had started again. It you know. Anyway, I will still update my story. Please understand that I'll update it randomly since I barely have time. I would returned home after school quite late. ONLY if I went to the school computer lab *like the teacher would allow me -.-*

anyway, ENJOY! LOVE YOU GUYS xoxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VEiSZ9KVu0

- - -

Zico drive a few meters away from Dongaemun to the Hello Kitty cafe in Hongdae. He walked in to the cafe first to be greeted by the worker there. You too, soon followed him from behind. The worker bowed at you and you bowed back. *How long has it been I've last came here?* Beaming, you sauntered over to the counter.

Zico tapped his hands on the counter table and was too busy examine what to eat. A big cute Hello Kitty mascot came over you and did the bowed suavely. You giggled yet so lightly.

"Such a cute thing~" you cooed, immediately Zico turned around. He giggled too. "I'll rather take you home than this princess," he clucked his tongue at you.

You punched his arm not that hard. "Mehrooong~" you stucked out your tongue and ignored him. You take a look at the menu and blinked a few times. *What should I order?*

 

"Ummm..." you tapped on your lips a few times. "I would like to have an Ice Choco and... err- Can you recommend me any good cake?" You asked the waiter nicely. He smiled brightly at you. "Sure. As for my recommendation, I would like to introduce you the latest version of our Tiramisu Hello Kitty. Usually, a tiramisu has a coffee inside but in our version, we didn't added it because some people might dislike it."

You nodded in understanding. "That's a good thing. Let me have that one please." You pointed on the tiramisu with a hello kitty formed on it by chocolate powder. The waiter curtly nodded and went to take for it.

"What did you ordered?" popped out of nowhere, Zico asked you. Your eyes widened for a couple seconds. "Can't you even say something like 'Hey' instead of just popping out of nowhere," you scrutinized your eyes. 

He shrugged, "Hey." You face palmed yourself. He just purposely make you feel furious because he love to tease you. 

The waiter came back a minute later. "This is your order miss. It's 8,300 won altogether. " he pushed the button on the cashier machine. You was about to pull out your wallet when Zico held your hand. "It's okay, I'll pay for her. Go and get a table. I'll come after I have my food. Arasso?" he released your hand.

"Oo," you complied with him once. You grabbed the tray and walked over to an empty table and take a seat. Settled down, you pulled the tray away and put it aside. 

"Taking a shot of you won't hurt right?" you talked to yourself as if the food would say anything. You took out your phone and capture a picture of it. 

"It came out nicely just like in real life do." You giggled. You pulled out a fork and took a bite of the cake. Eventually, it melted in your mouth. It tasted like heaven. Delighted by it, you start eating with a big smile plastered on your face. 

Zico came after a few minutes with his tray. "Wah~ Look who is having fun here. "he shook his head disapprovingly. You smiled and held out the fork with a cake on it to him.

"Here, you should take a bite. It taste so heavenly." He laughed at your childsihness and ate it. 

"It taste just like the Hello Kitty itself," he teased. You grew irked, "Eww! Woo Jiho, stop your ert mind already! Sheesh," You shivered.

Enjoyed tormenting, he laughed at you. You ignored him and resumed your eating.

- - - -

It took quite a long time for you two hanging out in the cafe actually. Before 11 o'clock, Zico had drive both of you home. The ride was silent. You're pretty occupied by the silent view at night in Seoul (town). Facing your own side, zico glanced at you.

"~~~~ah," he broke the silence while keep on driving. 

"Hmm..." you just hummed. Too lazy to open your mouth to say a word. 

"Were you asleep?" he asked again. You shook lightly, "Ani. Waeyo?" There's a silence fill in the air for a minute before he started it again.

"I heard about what happen between Junhyung and you..." his voice trailed off. At that moment, it feels like your heart had stopped beating. Once, you look away from the window. 

"Oh," was the only word you could say. "How was things going on now?" he continued, not alert that it makes you feel uncomfortable. 

"It was fine now. We had settled down. Just like we usually do," you turned your body around and gazed on the road this time. 

You could tell that he was nodding by the end of your view. "that's good then. Does... Seyong says... anything? I mean... like..." he trailed off once again. Lost at words how to describe it. 

You shrugged naturely, "Well, he said that he was glad to hear that both of us were returned back as bff like usual. But... it's weird," you stopped for a while and started to recall what had happened lately.

You caught zico attention. He looked at you for a few seconds. 

"He's been... acting so lovey dovey lately. It's like... I don't really know how to say this. It's weird." You thought about it. 

*Sure thing. He's jealous of course. And for sure you won't notice it. You're just too busy focusing on two different men with the same feelings towards you* He smile in silence.