Trick

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPxQWwvI4gs

-----------

Done with dressing, you grab your back and went downstairs. Zico was anxiously waiting on the couch tapping his watch as soon as he saw you.

"What take you so long? Come on," he pulled your wrist. You were following him that you almost forgot to lock the door. You stopped abruptly, "Wait! I need to lock the door too"

He spun around, 'Right." He let go of you and walk again to the door locking it. You tilted your head in confusion *Whats up with this man?*

"What?" You stared at him. You then shook and just walk off. He shrugged and followed you. You pushed the gate opened and glanced around. Turning to him you asked, "Are we going to walk?"

He shot you the are-you-serious look. "Of course not. How could you make a birthday boy walk to town?" 

You nodded. Before you could ask anymore, he walked over to a car. While watching him, you realized that he had the car's key. You gaped at hm *ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!*

"Get in," Zico just casually said and waved over. Running happily, "Oppa, is this your car? Are you really?"

He smirked cockily, "Hey, hey. Don't underestimated ZICO of Block B okay," there it goes with his proud self again. Ignoring it, you opened the door and get in. You were too busy to even caring about what Zico was talking to you about when he was driving.

"Do you get it?" He took a quick glanced at you while driving. You just nodded and try to figure out the buttons on the dashboard. *What happen if I push this?* You merely thought and any seconds, the roof top slide opened. 

You gaped in awed. Zico shook his head. "Oh my, what have this car done to you..."

"Your car is so damn better than Key's. He's just, you know the one with the usual thing. Blecch," you pretended to throw up. 

"If oppa is still in high school I would go to school everyday with you," You giggled to yourself, started to daydream. He chuckled at this side of you. He never know with just a simple thing like this he could amused you easily. Because you don't usually get amused with anything. 

You returned to the road. "Oh, by the way, where are we going oppa?" 

He shrugged, I don't know too actually. But I'll just drive off to Dongdaemun, is that okay?" You nodded. "But... I have a little request here..." You pouted. He nod in acknowledgement. "What is it?"

"Can we err- go to Hello Kitty Cafe after that?" blinking your eyes quickly. You know that idea, he wouldn't be able to push it away cause he's a Hello Kitty fans too. 

"Why not?" He perked up from his seat. "That's my girlfriend there. No problem!"

You squinted your eyes in resentment. "I thought you said I was your one and only baby," You raised an eyebrow. He chuckled lightly, "Yeah, but Hello Kitty comes right after you" Spurting nonsense. You laughed.

 

- - - - 

You guys went for a walk around Dongdaemun market. There's a lot of people there too. So you would grip on his sleeves to prevent yourself getting lost. Because Dongdaemun is really big. And it's likely you'll be lost there and it had happened once in your life too.

"Aww, look at my baby. No worries, I'll keep you with me so you won't get lost again," he winked. As if he knows why you were doing it like that, he intertwined his hands with yours and both of you continues walking. 

A group of junior school girl were looking at you two in envious. "Wah~ Look at them" They started to whispered to each other.

"The man is so handsome, I'll bet if I would ever get a bofriend like her" "Why oh why she's so lucky to have someone as hot as him..." There they goes with their nonsense. You ignored them.

Zico on the other side know that you were offended by those girls. He yanked you close to his body and wrapped his long arms on your shoulders. You look up at him in surprised. *WHat is he trying to do?*

"Do you want anything? I would buy it for you, hmm?" He pinched your cheek. "Tsk, cliche," You smirked. He shrugged and patted your head lightly.

"I can't bear it! Die of frustration!" One of the school girls shrieked and run off. "Me too! Lemme cry all my feelings!" Another one ranaway. In the end, all of them had disappeared. Both you and Zico looked at each other and burst out laughing. 

"That was damn hilarious jelly I've ever watched," you point out. He nodded in agreement as he clutched on his stomach. "They actually fell for our trick," He said. 

 

_____________________

Damn it, I've got struck by a serious Migrained yesterday!

I was so frustrated because I was still writing this episode.

I can't help it anymore in the end that I need to get a rest. 

I'm sorry! Jeongmal mianhae yo! 정말 미안해요