Comfort

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFszM9DPLFM

- - - - - -

 

Without knowing, your bottom lips started to tremble so badly. A few drops of tears fall down you cheek. Junhyung was now doesn't know how to react. He sauntered to you. 

"~~~~ ah, I can explain-"

You shook your head as you backed away bit by bit. He coming more near you. You know that in a second your knee would give up. 

"D-Don't come near me-" you uttered while tears keep running down your face.

He stopped in his track. He held his hands out, "Please, listen to me-"

"ANIYAA!" You shook your head histerically. Now, you don't get it. Why would you become this angry when in fact that you don't actually know how to react.

He picked up your stuffs and walked closer to you but in a swift moment you're already ran away. He caught your glimpsed before you disappeared into the corner. 

Junhyung turned around and hissed at Hyuna. "We are over." He said, gritted his teeth and ran after you. 

He need to explain this briefly and clearly to you. He kept on running and shout out your name. "~~~~ah! ~~~~~ah!" He turned to his left but he didn't see you. "~~~~ah, please come out. Let me explain to you." He spun around still looking for you. He wasn't the type to give up that quick.

"Please, I begged you. I didn't meant to hurt you like this. I was just..." He shook his head in ashamed. 

You were hiding behind the walls between the neighbourhood. He wouldn't be able to spot you since it's dark there because the lights were broke down. You stiffled your cries with your hands. *Just Go! I don't want to see you! I need to return back to where I was. I need to go home. Kibum-Kibum... I just need some comforts...* You meekly screamed in your head. 

Finally, his determination broke down. He don't wanna give up but he just know that you won't show up even if he waited for you for thousand years. He glanced the stuffs in his grip. *I'll just give to her this tomorrow* His shoulder deflated and sighed heavily. 

He looked around once again. "Forgive me, ~~~ah" he whispered one last time before heading home.

After you had make sure he was now gone completely, you eventually broke down and cried. You just don't know how will you confronted him tomorrow. You're afraid this friendship will ended here when he's the only one you can rely on beside Key.

This is just complicated. 

- - -

After crying for about an hour, you finally returned home. 

Key was pacing back and forth in the living room, worried that something bad happened to you. He can't even calm down even more when you left your phone at home. 

Ding Dong! The dorr had finally rang. He took a deep breathe and exhaled. He's ready to bombard you with a lot of things. He opened the door widely.

"YAH! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS-" He stopped when you didn't face him. Instead, you were just ducked your head so he won't see it. You knew it that you had to faced him once you got home. 

"What happened to you ~~~ah?" he lightly grasped your arms. When you didn't turned around, he slowly turn you around and lifted your chin up. 

"What happened to- Who did this to you? Huhh?" his motherly caring characteristics makes you touched. *This is how I need him the most most of the time* You ended up crying again. 

It both worried and hurt him to see you heartbreaking like this. He embraced you into his arms securely. "Shh, it's okay. Oppa is here for you..." he soothingly your long hair. 

"Oppa" you muffled your cried into his shoulders and hugged him tightly. His embraced makes you feel comforted again. 

 

- - -   - - -  - - -  - - - 

Okay, I know, this chapter is .

Anyway, how have aeveryone been?! *le grinned*

You know, I had a dream of my ex a few days ago. My ex bf had a glimpse of Baekhyun face.

hat's the reason why it sometimes reminds me of the all time when I saw Bacon 

Anyway! ENJOY LOVELY READERS! 

And here is DERP.O for everyone