I Don't Get It

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZn_AZOhkpI

= = = = = = =

 

One night, you were lying on your stomach while try to finish you assignment. You had been struggling to finish it since you came home from school. You were colouring the the white paper so it would look a bit more pretty. 

"I just need to paste this on this card only, jjan jjan," You said to yourself. Beaming, you know you'll get a credit for your assignment later on. Every time you got an assignment, you'll try your best to make it best of all in the class.

Well, your teacher had always compliment you on your work. 

*I can't wait what Mrs Yujin gonna say tomorrow* You giddily sat up straight. 

You were pasting the paper on the card when you realized that you doesn't have enough card.

*Damn it! How come I didn't realized it sooner?!* You silently curse in your mind. 

You got up, wear your jacket and bring your wallet with you. As you walked downstairs, you met with Key. He was just got home from work.

"Oh, oppa is here." You greet him. He grinned, "Neh. Where are you going young lady?"

"I just need to buy a manila cards at the stores nearby. Don't worry I won't take long time," you assured him. He shrugged and patted your head lightly.

"Make sure you keep your word!" he hollered back from the living room. "Arasso," you wore your sneakers.

 

You were walking to the stores happily. You tucked your headphone in your ear and start to humming to SHINee Sherlock without noticing.

You arrived at the store not more than 5 minutes. You entered the store and bowed to the store ajumma (owner).

"Annyeong ajumma!" You beamed. She chuckled lightly and grinned widely at you. "Aigoo, it's late already what are you doing in night like this?" she shook her head disapprovingly.

You giggled and just went straight to the stationary part. You chose a blue manila cards. As you were passing by the fruits shelf, you suddenly have the urge to buy an apple and banana milk.

After that, you were at the counter to pay the stuff. The ajumma returned you the extra change. "Kamsahamnida Ajumma!" You waved. She laughed and shook her head again.

Sipping the banana milk the plastic bag on your right hand, you walking back to home now. While you were walking, you heard a voices talking. 

It sounded like as if the couple have a argument. The girl is slightly increasing her voice volume while the boy was talking with a stern in his voice. You slowly unplugged your headphones and tried to take a peek at the couple. 

*Love fights?* You hid yourself behind one of the walls.

"Listen. I had enough of us. I just doesn't feel like we're both into this love anymore. We're drifting apart, okay? So just go your own way. I won't bother you anymore." He said and was walking the other direction. 

"You love her don't you?" the girl said, barely whispering. 

He stopped in his track and slightly gaped. "M-muh?"

"I know you love somebody else. You think I don't know? What am I?" she smirked. 

You squinted your eyes together try to take a look of the couple better. You poke your head out little by little until you realized it's Hyuna.

*Jang Hyuna?! What is she doing here?! And who is that man? Don't tell me it's...* Too late, it is Junhyung. 

"What are you talking about," Junhyung slightly approached Hyuna. 

"Everytime I'd asked you to go out with me, I know where you were. I know what you are doing mostly all of the time. And I even know that your heart was only for her. Never for other woman. You're too coward. You're afraid that if someone know that is the reason why you just accepted any girl that who want to be with you Yong Junhyung!" She growled. She looks like a mad person know. Really is. 

"You love her not me Junhyung!" she screamed furiously. You flinched at her voice and gaped. 

*What- I thought they are madly in love. What happen to Junhyung oppa? I never thought that he was that kind of man* You try to peek again.

"STOP IT, HYUNA!" He held on top of her shoulders. 

"You have no evidence to porve that you're right!" He was now becomes furious too.  Hyuna didn't let him win. She shrugged off his hands and confronted him.

"You coward," she smirked. At the corner of her eyes, she saw you. She don't need to think twice. She just had to make it clear so that all of this thing would ended.

"Muh?! Yah, Jang Hyuna! Geumanh-"

"Ani Junhyung! You love ~~~~~~ah not me! You are just too afraid of loosing her and that is the reason you tried to hide all of your feelings towards her so it won't be that obvious!" She glared at him. At that moment, you dropped off your ipod along with the plastic bag earlier. Your gasped was caught by the two of them.

Junhyung's eyes widened. "~~~~~ ah..." he gasped.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

So how is everyone? 

I'm officially announced that the Summer Break had just started!

*Woot Woot*

 

FANBOY ALERT! : PARK CHANYEOL & DO KYUNGSOO

 

Lately, I am so addicted to A Pink's new song (HUSH). 

I just like the part Namjoo and Chorong sing.

It's catchy.