Lost

Hidden Love

Dal★Shabet Mr. Bang Bang

- - - - - - - -

 

The three of you walked in an awkward silence. Neither one of you would open your mouth to say something. Naeun felt like a third wheel there. In the end, you guys reached the cabin where Seyong was. He's standing in the doorway with his hands on his hips. 

"What took you guys so long? I was just about to search for you guys..." he nagged. You rolled your eyes dramatically and enter the cabin, totally ignoring him. He gaped. "Did I say something wrong?" he whispered to himself. Naeun laughed and shook her head slightly. She went after you too.

"Babo." Junhyung smirked. He walked passed by Seyong with his hands in his pockets.

"What did you say?" he raised his fist to knock him as if Junhyung was still there. *Ungrateful bastard. I finally let my girlfriend to search for you and you're saying things to me?!* He glanced with keen eyes. He huffed and walked in.

After a while, you guys were ready. You were struggling trying to tie your hair up when a hand reached for your hair and held it up for you. You halted. 

"Give me your hair band" Junhyung held his hand out. You shifted your gaze to the hand. A silver friendship bracelet was on his wrist. You looked up to meet his eyes. He raised a brow at you.

You took the hair band off from your wrist and give it to him. He tied your hair up in a tidy pony. He snuck a red star hairpin on your bangs. You were caught off guard.

"It's for you. I've been keeping it for quite a long time." He cleared his throat awkwardly and walked away. You watched as he walked towards the field. A smile lit up on your face. *You don't have to fake it up.* You giggled and catch up with the others.

- - - - - 

 

"I think we should stop here," Junhyung said. He is the team leader of your group. Naeun and Seyong both agreed and settled down. While Seyong and Junhyung were cooperating to set up the camp. Naeun and you had went to look for firewood in the forest. 

"I never thought we would be in the same group like this," you beamed as you two swayed yours hands back and forth. She nodded. "Me too. Well, you know. The teachers would separate the students from the front class with the you know, the-not-so-brilliant-student." she quoted her fingers.

You giggled, "Yes. I know right. They should have put us together for a long time ago. They're gonna regret this." 

"That's true. Hey, let's look over there. There are firewoods over there." she pointed at the ground. You followed her along while you wore your head flashlight. The two of you were preoccupied with picking the firewoods. You put it into the sacks. 

"40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45! 45! 45! I'm done! Naeun!....." You halted. There's no one around. You were all alone. Naeun was nowhere to be seen around. *Oh no. Don't tell me I'm... Lost?

The sound of the owl in the night are pretty creepy. You looked around, who knows you might find your way out again. But your hopes dies down when all you see was only the trees and bushes of the thick forest.

"Naeunnie~" You tried to call for a help. "Son Naeun! Naeun ah~ It's me, ~~~~~ah!" You shout out. No one answered you. The only sound you could hear was the sound of the crickets. 

"Naeun ah~~" you keep on shouting her names out. 

 

Naeun had done picking up the firewoods too. She didn't hear you around so she thought that you had returned back to the camp site. 

"Oh, Naeun ah~ You're done?" Junhyung asked her. She nodded and peek behind him. *Where's ~~~~?*

"Did you see ~~~~?" Seyong who had just came back from the river to take water. "I was about to ask the same thing too..." her voice trailed off.

"Don't tell me........... ~~~~~ lost?" Seyong face turned pale. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, I'm back! Well, yeah, B-A-C-K. FML. There's so many things happened lately.
When I got my time to update, POOF! The internet line got problem. School got a carnival. It's Eid. ETC ETC BLA BLA BLA.
Just everything never gone right to me. I need to finish my story too. Sheesh. =.=