아마도 사랑은 (Maybe It's Love)

Hidden Love

G.Na - Stop Doing That

 

Without realizing, the three of them had spent about an hour looking for you. They ended up splitting each of them.

"I'll be going this way. Naeun, you should follow Seyong..." Junhyung pointed out. Seyong nodded and left with Naeun. Junhyung took out his phone one more time and try to dial your number. 

'The number you have dialled is---'  he shoved his phone into his pocket again. 

"Aish, this ~~~~ where could she be at this time like this?" he blabbered. He may sounds like he's annoying, but truthly he is worried about you. More than anyone could think. Walking around doesn't even getting a clue makes him even worried.

 

Aftter a while you decided to take a break. Picking up a few dry leaves nearby the trees, you arranged it as if it's a mat for you to sit down. Gently, you laid your on it and sighed in regret.

"How did I ended up losing my way back? Aish, ~~~~ you're such a babo!" you ruffled your hair messily. A second later you regretted it and start to comb your hair again.

You try to check your phone again. *No signal* You started to think how will you survived. In the end, you stopped bombarded your head with the question 'How and 5 W'. *Does anyone of them realized that I am gone? Did they searched for me? Eotteokhae...* You bit your fingernails fretfully.

Much that you know this is not right. You need to try to find your way back. Sitting there won't make sense or even helping. Right at that moment, you were just about to stand up when you heard someone hollered your name.

"~~~~~ ah~ Where are you? Kim ~~~~," the man's voice echoed. *Seyong oppa? No way. But that voice doesn't sounds like him. Junhyung?*

"Kim ~~~~ I swear if I you don't answer me-"

"Junhyung oppa!! Yong Junhyung ah!"

Junhyung paused and looked around. *Did I heard someone just calling my name just now?* He quieted down to make sure he wasn't hearing things. 

"Yong Junhyung! Junhyung oppa! I'm here!!" He scrutinized his eyes and saw someone waving her hands at him. 

He gasped a little bit too loud, "~~~~ah!" Junhyung quickly sauntered over to you. He didn't realised there's a ledge that made him slide down the hill. He yelled for help but you can't help but laughing out loud at him.

When he stopped sliding, he folded his arms to his chest with an annoying look.

"Yeah yeah, laugh all you want, HA HA," he laughed dryly. At the attempt, he made you laugh even more. He snide and turned the other way.

"I thought no one would look for me," you smile warmly as he turned to look at you. He knows what you actually mean. What you don't know is, there are a lot of people who care about you actually. But you just doesn't notice it.

"Although I lost my Pikachu I will still look after you too. No worries, I'll take care of you,"he nudged your shoulders playfully.

You gaped at him. In the end, the two of you ended up laughing.

"It felt nice sitting here, you know." He spoke. This time, you were the one who's looking at him. You nodded in acknowledgement. This is another side of Junhyung for another reason you can't help but felt attracted to him. He might be annoying, foul mouth (at times), nagging but most of all, he's just a normal guy too.

"Who knows the nagging-mother-Yong-Junhyung can talk like a normal person too?" you shrugged. He tickles your ribs and you squirmed. The two of you turned quiet. His face was SO close to yours. Your right hand paused right at his chest. You could feel how fast his heartbeats were. 

Junhyung stared down at your nose then slowly his eyes darted to your lips. He felt the urged to kiss you. But his head mentally screamed at him to not to. It wasn't only his heartbeat beating as fast as it was. You were too. Strangely, your heart paced up and beat just exactly fast like this when you were around him. He slowly leaned in. Your eyes stared at his lips. *What are you doing ~~~~ah! Perhaps... do you love him too?* When the gap between the two of you become closer, you didn't back away. Instead, you waited for him. You closed your eyes slowly.

He was taken aback at first but shrugged the thought away. *Maybe she do belong with me afterall.* He closed his eyes too and kiss you. You slowly kiss him back. His hand sneaked around your neck and cupped your face closer to his. 

Somewhere behind the bushes, a pair of eyes were watching it. Seyong looked away. *Maybe they belong together.* 

He actually knew what was going on between the two of you. He felt like a er hinder the relationship between you two. He smile to himself. *As long as she is happy, then I am happy too* Seyong picked up his torchlight and returned back to their campsite.

 

The two of you were still stuck with the passionate love. You had almost lose your breath right now. It felt like there's no more oxygen but the moment was hard to let go by. Suddenly a hiccup escape your lips. You bugged out and pushed him away. Feeling slightly embarrassed, both of you looked away.

He sheepishly smile. With a hue of blush on your cheeks you cupped your mouth to stiffle your hiccups. 

"I'm- \hiccup/ -sorry." you managed to uttered. He nodded. "It's okay." He looked up and faced the might sky. 

"I'm sorry for kissing you... But that's actually my heart...for you," he turned at you once. You ducked your head in your arms. "Gwaenchanha...," you said. He patted your head.

"You're a good girl ~~~~ah," Junhyung grinned. "I know I am," you poke his side. He laughed and the two of you stayed like that for a couple of minutes before returning back to the campsite.

 

 

Annyeong! It's an update after a long time. I'm so sorry for the waiting. It's the third weeks after my great-grandmother had passed away. I guess, it just wasn't my year this year. Anyway, stay tuned, I'll come back for updates. *saranghae*