Gang

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQYAn3neTP4

- - - -

 

You were surprised. *They know each other too?*

Junhyung eyes widened in surprised. He froze and standing still there. "Z-Zico? Block B Zico? Oh, uh-annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." he quickly bowed.

You exchanged glances between the two of them. *Sunbaenim?*

"Sunbaenim?" You frowned, puzzled.

This time, it's Zico phone ringing. "I'm answering the phone a while. Excuse me." Zico excused himself and walkaway. You shot Junhyung a look a agin, stared at him.

You crossed your hand in annoying way with what-are-you-doing-here-and-were-you-stalking-me look. He try to escape but you had just pulled him by grabbing his shirt.

"What now?" he sighed.

"Tell.Me." you said firmly. His shoulders deflaten.

"He's in a gang too."

"What gang?"

"Block B"

"With well I meant along with Ukwon oppa P.O oppa? Are you freaking kidding me?" You bugged out.

Irritatedly, he stared at you with a slight frowned.

"Yes, it is. I'm not freaking kidding you for sure miss princess staring at me." He muttered.

Zico headed back to where he had left both you and Junhyung just now. "hey, I guess I have to go now. So, Junhyung, you're free right? And it seems like you guys knows each other. I hope you can help me." Zico patted on his shoulders a few times.

You turned your heels around. "No, thanks. I can walk by myself." Just then, Zico pulled you into his embrace. Junhyung was kind of pissed off at the scene.

He's standing right behind Zico and now you're facing him while hugging Zico. Zico pulled out and caressed your jaw.

"I'll tell you later in detail. I promise you babe, okay?" and with that he left you with Junhyung there.

*Tsk, babe? Cheesy* Junhyung smirked. You continue walking back home along with Junhyung on your side. He keep on kicking those peeble on the road but you acted like as if that was nothing.

The thing is, he's trying to get your attention but it didn't work so he give up.

"Hey," he poke your cheek. You stopped and looked at him with an angry pouted face.

He stiffened by the way you did it. *Why did my heart beating like crazy?* He stared at you with widened eyes.

"What do you actually want? Hey, I don't know why, but I smell something fishy about both you and Jiho oppa." 

"He is the most good fighter and have a cruel gang in the town. He even did killed the gang leader of Flame, Taesun," he swirled his head to you. 

You gasped loudly and your jaw eventually dropped. Junhyung nods frequently.

"Tell me more." You batted your eyelashes, hugging his arms.

He told you all about those gang which involved around Block B. You still didn't believe it at first. He even told you that Gikwang was once beaten up by the member of Flame just because a misunderstood happened. You remember the day Gikwang showed up in front of you after a few days of his absentness. You were surprised at that time to find out he got bruises all over his face. But he lied to you told you that he just happened to trip on a staircase.