Caught

Hidden Love

 

Troublemaker - Troublemaker

- - - -

 

You were walking home alone since Junhyung have some work to do. You was about to shove your headset when your phone suddenly when you felt your phone buzz in your pocket.

Babe, where are you right now?Should we meet up? -Jiho

You were surprised to see he had text you that fast. You reply back, 

I'm on my way back to home after school. Oppa, where are you? -~~~~~

Buzz.

I'm at your housewith Key here. Faster get home. I'm going to bring you to somewhere. -Jiho

You started to bounce with joy. Soon you reached home and headed to the front door. You entered the house to greet with a pair of arms hugged you from the back of the door.

"Whoaah" You squeaked.

He lightly pecked on your cheek, "Yo, babe" A bright smile grew on his face. You turned around and pinched his cheeks lightly.

"I miss you so much oppa," you hugged him tightly. He kissed your hair, "me too.Come on, let's get out. You'd change first, I'll wait you outside." he loosened the hug.

You pouted, "Okay."

 

The two of you have so much fun shopping around the town that day. It's been a while both of you didn't shopped together. You bought him a hoodie, shirt and a new ear stud.

While for him, he brought you to a famous 4-star restaurant. The restaurant was big. All of the were wearing branded outfit. Then you looked down at yourself; only wearing a simple tee's, black top jacket with your slim cut jeans. 

Zico chuckled. You slowly examined the situations again. You pulled Zico's arm. "I think we should go somewhere else err- simple and cheap" You tip toed, whispered to him. 

He smile and intertwined his hand with yours, "Why? It's okay. You're beautiful in your own way." He winked.

You blushed. You ended up being pulled with him to a table with a red rose inon the table. You sat accross from him. A waitress came over to take your order. She handed out the menus. Her skirt was damned short. Zico peek at her thigh.

You clear your throat awkwardly into a fit. Zico realized what you're doing. He smirked.

"I would like a Black Pepper Meat Steak and a Mango Slushie. How about you babe?" he turned to look at you but you're just too busy examined the menus.

*What the heck? It's freaking expensive! I could have save that money to eat for several days.* You gulped.

"I'll just have a Honeydew Milkshake." you shut the menus' book away. Zico tilted his head to the side.

"Are you sure? It's-"

"Yeah," you had just cut him off. You faking up a smile. The waitress bowed and walkaway. He patted your bangs lightly, chuckled.

Junhyung and his gang were at the same restaurant. Sitting a few table from yours' and Zico's. He looked up and was surprised to see you. He saw the man that were with you; patted your bangs.  *He does look familiar*

Junhyung kept his eyes on the two of you. Yoseob was just curious with him take a look on what he's gazing on.

"Yah, what are you looking at?" Yoseob poke him. He quickly look away so that Yoseob don't know what's that all about.

He smirked halted. "Nothing." *That was close*

Zico were really enjoying the meal. You just stared at him while he eat. He noticed it and you quickly turn away. He cut some for you.

"Ah-" zico said as he waited for you to open your mouth.

You shook, "Ah, no no. It's okay."

"I know you're hungry." He raised an eyebrow. Hesitatedly you eat the meat.

You pouted while chewing it down, "But the food is really expensive. I would rather eat at Pojangmacha instead..."

He laughed cheekily, " It's my treat, remember? You doesn't have to worry about it."

After finished eating, Zico and you ended up walking back home. You was feeling uneasy. As if someone is following you. You cling on to Zico's arm. Zico frowned.

"What?" you asked him.

He smile coyly and pinched your cheek. "You had grown up so fast. I miss you."

You grinned. Suddenly, a phone rang. The two of you look at each other. None of yours were. You looked around over the silent road. IT's just the two of you.

Then, you caught a shadow behind a wall. You ran over to the shadow. "J-Junhyung?" you bugged out.

"W-What are you doing here?" you shot him a look as he tried to walkaway.

"Uh-oh-um, I just walk passed by and-and I saw you, hahha. Yes you!" he stammered. 

"Yong Junhyung? Yong Junhyung of Beast?" Zico said as he walk over the two of you.