Hurting

Hidden Love

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9kJVi2hqNw&feature=related

I hope you guys listen to the song as well ^^

= = = 

 

As the two of you walked out of Baskin Robbins, Junhyung shot you a glared.

"Ah, wae?" you tilted yur head to the side, innocently. "Sheesh. That male workers was actually trying to flirt with you" He said innocently. You faked up a crazy laugh. 

"Don't be that stupid." you rolled your eyes in annoyance. Both of you walked towards the playgroundand sat on the swing side by side.

"Oh, look! It's shooting star!" Junhyung pointed out in the sky. You looked up abruptly but you didn't see any. "Yah! you beggar!" you shouted at him because he was actually had took that time to on your ice-cream. 

He cupped his mouth preventing the ice-cream comes out. He clutch on to his stomach, laughing so hard. "Okay, okay. You can pay back on my ice-cream too." he tried to convince you. 

Smiling, you eat his Strawberry Cheesecake ice-cream and beamed. "Wow, it's good." you looked at him. "Really? But I think yours' is better," he frowned displeased.

"I'm serious okay." you put your hands on your hips. He shrugged. "Junhyung ah..."

"Hmm?" he hummed. "Why didn't you tell me earlier that you actually lived next to our house," you asked. 

"Aigoo, you're the one didn't really listening to me whenever I told you about it. I told you a few times already. The first time I told you was when you're eating lunch during recess time and the only thing you did was nodding. Second time I did while both of us were walking back hom-"

"Ah! I remember now!" you cut him off. "Yah!" he flicked on your forehead. "Woi! You crazy?! Aish, it hurt, " you shrieked and rubbed your forehead.

"I've told you, cutting people while they were talking is really not nice and it's rude." He nags. 

"but still it's hurt..." you half frowning, sad. He grinned. "Okay, okay. Sorry, let me take a look. Where was it just now?" he shoved your hand away and try to take a look on it.

 

Gikwang POV

I was walking down the street to buy some stationaries at nearby bookstore. I found it, the graph book and the colorful marker pens that i need for the school assignment. My eyes stopped when I caught a cute fancy notebook next to it.

*~~~~~~ must have like it. She really loves to buy and keep it away.*

This thursday is Valentine Day. I...am alone. Now I realize it. How stupid I am.

 

I walk out from the shop and headed back home. Huh, I sighed to myself. As I was walking home, I heard a girl shouted;

"Woi! You crazy?! Aish, it hurt" It does sounds familiar to me. Was that...~~~~~~? Who's that boy? I can't see his face because he's facing her.

She looks... fine without me. "I've told you, cutting people while they were talking is not really nice and it's rude." the boy said. Looks like he's nagging at her.

Cutting people off during their talk? I smile to myself. 

~~~~~~ah is really like that. She have that behavious before I knew her. 

"But still it's hurt, " she mumbled, rubbing her forehead. "Okay, okay. Sorry, let me take a look. Where was it just now?" the boy shove her hands away and take a look at it.

Somehow, my heart feel like it had been ripping apart. Really hurt.

 

= = = =